Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Coldlight

Notices

Conversation Between Coldlight and Kogetsu Shirogane
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 25
  1. Kogetsu Shirogane
    2012-08-13 08:53
    Kogetsu Shirogane
    Actually I was mainly curious how you've been lately. Unfortunately, I see things haven't been all that great, so I really hope things turn around for you soon.

Honestly... things haven't been so great here, either... though I think it's safe to say I got off a bit easier than you.

Anyway, hopefully things turn out okay for you. I kinda went a whole summer without much of anything a few years back, so I know that isn't fun.
  2. Coldlight
    2012-08-13 08:40
    Coldlight
    You may or may not have known this, but I've had a really hectic (read: terrible) schedule for the last couple of months. I only had time to use my computer for a few hours at night, or during weekends when I didn't have some urgent business to attend to.

Triple_R knows some of the finer details in PMs I've sent to him in response to his own questions much like yours. If you meant my temporary disappearance from his fanfic thread, that's a separate matter that I'm having issues to deal with. No, it's not a fight or protest.

Anyway, this bad schedule business was supposed to end last week, but torrential rains and heavy flooding in this part of the world set the date for a freer schedule back a week.
  3. Kogetsu Shirogane
    2012-08-13 07:14
    Kogetsu Shirogane
    I normally don't really like prying, but it's been a while. What's up?
  4. Coldlight
    2012-06-06 07:26
    Coldlight
    Sure, be my guest. I don't really have any plans for that picture other than show it to those who might get the reference. I came across the pic too late to post in the thread in time before Sayaka's route ended, though.
  5. Kogetsu Shirogane
    2012-06-05 17:44
    Kogetsu Shirogane
    Speaking of... One of the images you had wanted to show Triple_R really caught my attention, as it amusingly makes me think of a combination of two recent avatars I've had.

Even though I don't know if you'd be doing anything with it, is it okay with you if I stake a claim on the Sayaka-dressed-as-Kotetsu pic? I probably won't be doing anything with it until after I feel satisfied with turning myself into a walking advertisement for Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA, though...
  6. Coldlight
    2012-06-04 11:55
    Coldlight
    Thanks. Glad that another fellow Sayaka lover liked the set.

I'm especially fond of this new signature of mine because of how it came to be from a sudden "that's it!" moment after I came across a nice picture, where before I had been struggling to think of a visual concept for a new Sayaka sig that involved several other pictures, a few hours and a number of breaks.
  7. Kogetsu Shirogane
    2012-06-04 11:17
    Kogetsu Shirogane
    Darn, Triple_R beat me to it... Oh well, I'm also rather fond of your current avatar and signature. The styles on them are definitely fitting for Sayaka.
  8. Coldlight
    2012-04-03 04:13
    Coldlight
    Not bad. Though to be honest, I'm not quite used to seeing westerners in cosplay, and that I find cosplay in general not too exciting.
  9. Kogetsu Shirogane
    2012-04-02 08:21
    Kogetsu Shirogane
    Came across this a little bit ago. Was kinda curious what your opinion would be.
  10. Coldlight
    2012-03-18 08:29
    Coldlight
    I'm glad you liked it.

The thought occurred to me that as a fellow Sayaka lover, it would be great to also show you a nice picture of her along with the greeting. Then I decided to take it a step further and make it a bit more special by "customizing" it to go along with the rare opportunity.