Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Demi.

Notices

Conversation Between Demi. and npal
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
  1. npal
    2014-02-14 04:54
    npal
    More times than not, anime popularity contests end up as crap, so if I went with that, I wouldn't bother with anything at all xP On other news, the Rozen dolls went to have tea with Nanoha apparently, all three lost last round xP Kinda sad how the two greatest powerhouses can't compete anymore but I suppose time does that.
  2. Demi.
    2014-02-14 03:06
    Demi.
    I threw ISML in the trashcan already for this yr. There are still some characters in it I support, but it's not not worth the effort when non of them are top-tier.
  3. npal
    2014-02-09 10:52
    npal
    Looking at the new voting brackets, I just remembered I'm also a Shinku fan xP Totally forgot about that.
  4. Demi.
    2014-02-05 02:19
    Demi.
    Well. compared to the first season and A's. Loli-romance. :3
  5. npal
    2014-02-05 00:49
    npal
    A few notches? They have a kid together in Strikers, not sure how far more they can go xP
  6. Demi.
    2014-02-04 15:21
    Demi.
    Oh, and if you're into NanoFate...The movies take their relationship up a few nothces.
  7. Demi.
    2014-02-04 15:18
    Demi.
    They are remakes to an extent, but with vastly superior animation and barrier jacker/device designs as well as some other new elements, they make for a fun watch to any Nanoha fan. The first movie has new backstory elements, and the A's movie adds content that was previously only in the mangas. Nanoha and Fate do Calamity Blaster in the A's movie, which is a combination attack using some of their most powerful spells. There is a bunch of other new content too. I don't think you would regret watching them.

As for your other reply, fair enough. No point going any further with that.
  8. npal
    2014-02-04 15:07
    npal
    I haven't even watched the Nanoha movies yet, mostly cause I don't have enough time, and because they're basically retakes of what I've already seen anyway.
  9. npal
    2014-02-04 15:06
    npal
    And I answered with 3 character names, as in "I don't know really who's in the character tiers below these" xP I mean all character are usually compared to either Madokami or Nanoha and how close they are to that level, so I didn't really sit and make tier lists xP
  10. Demi.
    2014-02-04 15:03
    Demi.
    "A" tier as in the tier Fates in. "S" tier would be the ones you mentioned. Or that's where you grouped them. I just said A tier because that's usually the tier below S tier.

I meant the Nanoha movies.