AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Valduran

Notices

Conversation Between Valduran and Anima
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Valduran
    2008-07-25 03:58
    Valduran
    Eh, I guess you're right... I just reread chapter 81, and it really is too early to forgive her. I guess it's just been too long now and the reasons that I hated her are starting to fade to memory.
    But whether or not we forgive her, she is definitely becoming a very interesting character(even though she hardly says a word).
  2. Anima
    2008-07-17 04:24
    Anima
    Well, That's a major betrayal man!
    Seriously tho, indeed I see more room for forgiveness for Priscilla but it's too early IMO to forgive her. We will have to wait and see what she would do when she senses Teresa within Clare and see how she reacts. If she was oblivious to it, then yeah I could forgive the nuts girl
  3. Valduran
    2008-07-16 15:46
    Valduran
    Hehe, yeah, even though I was starting to be a little disappointed with Claymore for Chapters 79-80 I've still been faithfully reading it the day it gets translated. Fortunately Chapter 81 helped renew my enthusiasm quite a bit.

I'll probably start lurking around here more often just to see what's going on, but can't say how much I'll be posting.
    However, I do feel I may have slightly betrayed Teresa's Army in one sense... After chapter 81, the last of my hate for Priscilla is pretty much gone(for now at least).
  4. Anima
    2008-07-16 09:44
    Anima
    Oh yeah! You are back! Hope you are doing fine, man!
    The Army of Teresa was missing one particular loyal solider but at last he is there now

Were you following Claymore from the corner while you were away from the forum?