Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > WanderingKnight

Notices

Conversation Between WanderingKnight and Ledgem
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
  1. Ledgem
    2017-01-04 07:54
    Ledgem
    A message of nostalgia, and of well wishes. You haven't logged in in close to five years, by now, and perhaps you're never coming back. Whether you do or don't, I hope you're doing well.
  2. Ledgem
    2012-02-06 23:50
    Ledgem
    Even though your post record indicates that you're not particularly active, I see that you logged in about a month ago. I hope you're doing well.
  3. Ledgem
    2011-06-08 09:32
    Ledgem
    Well, I've one-upped you: it took me six months to answer your message. I no longer have the right to get upset at people for giving me late replies.

I'm not as active here for similar reasons as you, I suppose. I haven't watched a new series in a very long time, but even when I try to watch some of my older series (including re-watching series that I used to really love) I can't get past the first two or three episodes before I just... lose interest. I still want to watch anime as I once did, but I just don't get the same enjoyment out of it. Considering how heavily I used to be into it, it's a bit disconcerting...

Things are better in many ways than they were before. I hope things are going well on your end, too.
  4. WanderingKnight
    2010-12-29 17:58
    WanderingKnight
    Wow, it took me a month to answer this message! I hardly drop by anymore

Like I told TRL, the reason I don't drop by anymore is that I'm not watching currently airing series anymore, I'm focusing on watching old series I can watch a few episodes on a sitting. I guess I'm not as young anymore and have more responsibilities to take care of -- but I still enjoy anime, thankfully, though as always I don't enjoy most of it. I wonder how long it will last, lol.

How is life treating ya? Better than last time?

Best of wishes for new year's!
  5. Ledgem
    2010-11-29 00:00
    Ledgem
    Sporadic forum activity again, but just thought I'd drop by to say 'hi' and that I hope all is well on your end!
  6. Ledgem
    2010-05-29 22:08
    Ledgem
    Sounds like things are going very well for you, then! Life is OK - I have a lot to be thankful for, but would like to be elsewhere. This phase of my life is coming to an end, and I'm glad for that.

I'm having a hard time keeping up with conversations on the forum (not only because most of them go so quickly these days and I log in to find 3-5 new pages of posts to read, but the subject matter just doesn't seem as interesting to me these days) so I might be disappearing sooner than I thought...
  7. WanderingKnight
    2010-05-27 21:01
    WanderingKnight
    I'm still working in the same place, though not as a sysadmin (I'm more of a jack of all trades, we do consultancy so I fit the profile pretty good -- my pay rate has more than doubled since I first started working there). The most exciting thing for me was being able to pay for my own trip to Japan last April -- probably one of the best and most rewarding experiences I've had in my entire life. And I plan on going back! Plus, I'm finally moving to my own place this weekend.

So how are you doing? I hope life's good -- if you're busy, I'm guessing it must be! (I mean who would post in anime forums if they had something better to do, lol)
  8. Ledgem
    2010-05-26 19:41
    Ledgem
    It's been a while - I've largely been off of AnimeSuki until recently (and I intend to slip off into hibernation again in the near future), but every time I checked in it seemed like you were inactive. I guess you've been busy. So, are you still working as a sysadmin? How's that going? Anything exciting going on in your life?
  9. Ledgem
    2008-09-19 23:36
    Ledgem
    I'm in graduate school now, and there's way less free time than I had as an undergraduate. It's probably going to get even worse starting in about one to two weeks, once I choose a lab to do research in. I'll try to stop in every now and then, but it's hard to keep track of conversations... thanks for the message, though! Hopefully when I have some more free time you'll also still be active on the forums. A bit of hibernation from here every so often isn't terrible, though.
  10. WanderingKnight
    2008-09-18 19:00
    WanderingKnight
    Hey there! I haven't seen you checking in so often lately, I hope life's not acting up on ya