AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Hiroi Sekai

Notices

Conversation Between Hiroi Sekai and Miyuki-ism
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
  1. Hiroi Sekai
    2011-09-23 04:24
    Hiroi Sekai
    Just dropping by to wish you a happy birthday.
  2. Miyuki-ism
    2010-10-08 22:31
    Miyuki-ism
    Yea I have colds that last a week. I hope I don't get sick EVER again either lol. That would be a miracle.
  3. Hiroi Sekai
    2010-10-08 22:25
    Hiroi Sekai
    That's very true The thing is, my immune system took AGES to build up properly; I got colds every year, which lasted for about 2 months at a time. I actually had a cold that lasted 5 months DX

Now, I think I'm much better. I haven't had a cold for 2 years^.^

Here's to hoping you won't get sick again...like ever.
  4. Miyuki-ism
    2010-10-08 22:23
    Miyuki-ism
    Well colds last longer, but the pain isn't as bad. Migraines on the other hand last a short while but almost kill you, so I'd go with the cold.

Hopefully I don't get any more because it's a long weekend for me and I want to enjoy it.
  5. Hiroi Sekai
    2010-10-08 22:16
    Hiroi Sekai
    That's good to hear

I actually find that NOT taking medicine helps clear my migraines faster...for some reason. And yes, they're terrible because of those reasons, and many more too^.^

I still think they're better than colds...but only by a tiny bit.
  6. Miyuki-ism
    2010-10-08 22:14
    Miyuki-ism
    Lol yea I'm better now. Had to skip last period to get over it. Tylenol did nothing. Hate miagines because I can't listen to music, watch anime or even read, have to keep my eyes closed at all times during one or else my head will explode. lol
  7. Hiroi Sekai
    2010-10-08 22:06
    Hiroi Sekai
    Ugh, a migraine? I remember the last time I had one of those T_T
    Do you still have it, or are you feeling better?

I've heard a majority of Loverboy's songs, but those two albums are my favorites^.^

Earth, Wind and Fire have some amazing songs too, I fully agree with your favorite album on this one

Ditch that migraine and get better!
  8. Miyuki-ism
    2010-10-08 22:04
    Miyuki-ism
    I had a migraine, that's my day in a nutshell lol, fantastic. ;_;

Yea if you haven't listen to their full first album its awesome.

Listening to more of EWF,. My favourite album by them is I Am, but right now I'm getting into their early stuff as well like Last Days and Time.
  9. Hiroi Sekai
    2010-10-08 12:48
    Hiroi Sekai
    Oh nice! ^.^

If their "Greatest Hits" album counts, then that is my favorite If it doesn't, my favorite would have to be "Get Lucky".

And how are you doing today? Sorry for the late reply, I was sleeping^.^ I'm just listening to Dire Straits at the moment:P
  10. Miyuki-ism
    2010-10-08 09:23
    Miyuki-ism
    Lol school, long weekend is almost here so that's good. Finishing up some summer anime and starting some fall anime.

What Loverboy album is your favourite? I'd have to go with their 1980 debut album but I also like Six.