Kazu-kun
    Ok, here's the raw:

http://himado.in/77493
  2. Kazu-kun
    2011-12-22 13:47
    Kazu-kun
    I wouldn't say a "happy ending",
    Spoiler for ep24:

I still don't have a link for the raw. As soon as I get it I'll PM you.
  3. Triple_R
    2011-12-22 13:33
    Triple_R
    Anticipation is once more getting the best of me. From reading your spoilers...

Spoiler for Penguin Drum ending:

Knowing that, I'm really eager to see the ending. Do you know where I can watch the raw? Thanks in advance!
  4. Triple_R
    2011-11-17 13:58
    Triple_R
    That... is very weird, lol. ^_^;;

It's also very bad news for both Kanba and Ringo.

Well, it'll be interesting to see where Ikuhara goes with this. I'll say more after I watch the episode subbed. Thanks for the info!
  5. Kazu-kun
    2011-11-17 13:50
    Kazu-kun
    Remember Himari's "fated one" (back in the child broiler)?? Well...
    Spoiler for ep19:
    Like, totally out of nowhere. And yet, I think I knew it all along. I don't know, it's just weird lol.
  6. Triple_R
    2011-11-17 13:23
    Triple_R
    How did Ikuhara go "Full Retard" this latest MPD episode? Please spoil away if you don't mind. ^_^
  7. Triple_R
    2011-11-10 13:18
    Triple_R
    Ok, cutting that out is really shitty.

Cutting that out hurts not only Shouma as a character, but also the Shouma/Ringo romance. Really weird choice by Ikuhara and/or Brains Base.
  8. Kazu-kun
    2011-11-10 13:12
    Kazu-kun
    Ok, this is right after Shouma gets to the scene. Kanba already saved Himari, or rather, Tabuki changed his mind and saved her. But Kanga is severely injured and passes out along with Himari.

Quote:
    "More importantly, hurry and call the hospital. Himari needs... her... medicine–" Kanba managed that much before taking a breath and collapsing on the spot. "Kanba!" I caught Kanba in my lap. When I took a closer look, Himari was drenched in sweat but didn't seem to be hurt. But both of them were a mess, covered in sweat and dry blood, and even when I shook them and called out to them, they didn't wake up.
    "How did this happen?!" I shouted at no one in particular. My stomach felt like it was boiling. "I wasn't asking for much. I just wanted everything to go back to normal–" Oginome clung to my back as I couldn't hold back the tears any more and started to cry. My back felt warm and I could feel her tears soaking through my clothes. I could smell her scent. "I'm not like him. I could never hate you guys!" The intense warmth from the arms wrapping around me from behind melted my heart just a little. “I don’t think sad things or happy things are pointless. If it’s fate, surely they all have meaning. Accepting that has given me strength. So–”
    The anime cuts to ED credits right there. Oh, and in the anime Ringo doesn't even embraces Shouma like in the novel, just clung to his back. But I don't really mind that; what pisses me off is that they cut the rest of the scene. which IMO was the most important part though:

Quote:
    Accepting that has given me strength. So–” Even though I’d rejected [her] so strongly, Oginome said that to me. “So, don’t cry.”
    I have to be stronger too. No matter how unfair it might seem, if this is our fate, then I have to accept it and become stronger. I dried my tears on my sleeve and stopped lying to myself. I’m never going to run away again, not from fate and not from Oginome.
    So this is like the freaking scene when Shouma finally decides to man up... and the fuckers cut it? Why? I don't get it. Ringo didn't even get to finish her line and say "don't cry". Really, I don't get it at all.
  9. Triple_R
    2011-11-10 12:36
    Triple_R
    What scene did Ikuhara cut out of the anime for the latest Penguin Drum Episode? I'd like to know... just so I can mentally add it in when watching the latest Penguin Drum episode once its animated.
  10. Kazu-kun
    2011-11-04 00:56
    Kazu-kun
    Quote:
    Kazu-Kun, I appreciate your posts on the Penguin Drum and Chihayafuru threads, but you have to keep in mind that we don't all have novel or manga knowledge of what's going to happen next. It's actually a bit unfair the way you're debating people who don't know this stuff because they're anime-only viewers.
    I know I know. I probably shouldn't post at all at least in the Chihaya thread since I can't help knowing what I know about the characters and it's all character discussion there. I already deleted my last post. I don't want to enrage anyone so...

thanks for the warning btw.