Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Noe

Notices

Conversation Between Noe and Last Sinner
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 59
  1. Last Sinner
    2010-04-12 18:37
    Last Sinner
    Anyone outside of the undefeated 4 will lose to Mikoto. So don't take it too hard.
  2. Noe
    2010-04-12 17:22
    Noe
    Hmm yeah, I was rather impressed by Angel Beat's second episode as well. The OP and ED certainly saved it for me. The concert near the end reminded me of episode 11 of Haruhi.

Haven't seen that show yet.

Fate will lose to Mikoto tonight...
  3. Last Sinner
    2010-04-12 08:10
    Last Sinner
    Angel Beats ep2 was actually quite impressive. I have faith in this one now. Yuri may look like Haruhi but they're miles apart in motivations and how they treat others. OP and ED are good too.

Senko no Night Raid = definite winner. Heck of an action series, best in a long time. Great mix of action, political intrigue and the supernatural.
  4. Noe
    2010-04-07 16:53
    Noe
    I dunno..I just didn't find Sora no Woto all that special, lol~ ah well.

True true, Hanamaru is a cute show and the colorful cast of characters are so balanced with each other. Hm...genius + genius = genius usually. Have you gone back to using IRC yet?
  5. Last Sinner
    2010-04-06 20:41
    Last Sinner
    I like Sora no Woto for parodying fanservice and a few certain recent series, I respect it for constantly being able to imply something without having to resort to it. ^^ for its gorgeous art and its brilliant character development. Plot was rushed but it was still a good watch.

Ah, Hanamaru. Those crazy little girls. Anzu is just such a mischevous little girl yet has good intentions that she's too you to realised could be so horribly misinterpreted. XD H iiragi's random cosplay, being a humble genius and the permanent deadpan eyes - gold. XD Koume is such a shy yet sweet one. And poor Tsuchi - how does he handle it? Hard to believe a combo of Gainax and the Fullmetal Alchemist director came up with this.
  6. Noe
    2010-04-06 17:37
    Noe
    That's true. I did like most of those series you mentioned. (except Sora no Woto) I recently started up on Hanamaru Youchien and it reminds me of Kodomo no Jikan, just more cuter and minus the ecchi. It was super close but a win is a win.
  7. Last Sinner
    2010-04-05 22:07
    Last Sinner
    And Fate did pull off the clincher. ^^
  8. Last Sinner
    2010-04-05 21:59
    Last Sinner
    Each to their own - I don't begrudge you for liking those. For me:

B Gata's premise felt pretty silly and was made cheaply.
    The maid one has a setup and character list that is alarmingly like Kare Kano.
    Working! was just too absurb to swallow.

But I do have some hope for the season in the aforementioned series. I still don't think it will come anywhere near January. Sora no Woto, Hanamaru Kindergarten, Nodame Cantabile Final, Katanagatari, Baka to Test (and begrudgingly Durarara). Most solid season in years.
  9. Noe
    2010-04-05 21:00
    Noe
    Of course, that's how I felt towards the first ep of each. If each one keeps its momentum throughout the series, I'll be impressed by this season being good in a long time.
  10. Last Sinner
    2010-04-05 18:57
    Last Sinner
    I did try those first 3 along with Working. I don't think you'd like my replies. -_-