Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Faerie
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 72
  1. Faerie
    2015-06-22 19:17
    Faerie
    Yay! It's from last year - Terraformars. Barely anyone in the west knows it, really ._. Sig is from the current Pretty Cure (which is really very good for a Precure show. First one I was able to get into, actually).
  2. Triple_R
    2015-06-22 19:06
    Triple_R
    Very good focus on your new avatar. Excellent face shot. I don't think I recognize the show that it's from though. Is it a new anime?
  3. Faerie
    2015-06-21 16:37
    Faerie
    I had one, but I have zero gfx skills and the unedited version looked terrible. Waiting for someone to have time to magic my requests into a sig/avatar atm. Wonder if you'll like them when they're done
  4. Triple_R
    2015-06-20 18:37
    Triple_R
    I notice you have no avatar right now. Want some suggestions?
  5. Faerie
    2015-06-15 11:39
    Faerie
    I've heard that! Which is probably why I've been stuck on the first half of season 1 for years now Fortunately, this season is ridiculously slow and there's barely anything to watch, so I might finally make it to the good parts!

Exams were alright, apart from when things went seriously Assassination Classroom style on the last one, evil educators and all. Glad you're enjoying the season, mid to late spring is actually one of my favourite seasons too, although it's been a bit humid and lame this year
  6. Triple_R
    2015-06-11 20:17
    Triple_R
    It's really funny that I mistook an avatar of a male anime character for Nove.

Just so you know, Nanoha A's (the 2nd season) is generally considered a bit better than the original Nanoha season. Also, I think the first Nanoha season gets better the further you go along (it does start a bit slow).

So, how did exams go for you?

I'm doing pretty well. I love this time of year - Very long days in May and June with lots of warmth and sunlight. We don't get it all the time in the Great White North.
  7. Faerie
    2015-06-11 13:35
    Faerie
    hellooo~ I have returned from my exam hiatus! That's actually Akabane Karma from Ansatsu Kyoushitsu They do look similar! I'll take that as a cue to finally catch up with Nanoha, I believe I'm still stuck in season 1 somewhere Thanks for the (unintentional) reminder, was actually looking for stuff to watch now that I'm free. How are you otherwise?
  8. Triple_R
    2015-06-10 22:52
    Triple_R
    I noticed your new Nove avatar. It's nice! Enjoying ViVid?
  9. Faerie
    2015-04-12 04:36
    Faerie
    Yeah, I just feel it wouldn't have been so hard to just recycle some scenes from the episode until these events happen in the show and then switch to the real opening animation later :/ Hidden spoilers are fine (think Yuuki Yuna OP), but this is a bit extreme. It's going to be pretty anti climatic now, whenever it's revealed Oh well.

I love love love the stylistic choices in Yuuki Yuna. Everything is just so pretty, from the backgrounds to the characters and the costumes. Apart from the two you mentioned, it fondly reminds me of some other good shows as well, though I'm having trouble putting my finger on which ones exactly. The interesting thing about the ending was, it felt both very neat and contained as far as Yuna's story is concerned, but we don't know about the rest of the world, the principal problem still exists. I like that. It leaves a lot of room for speculation.
  10. Triple_R
    2015-04-11 20:14
    Triple_R
    I was iffy on it before, but after thinking more on it, I agree with you on Owari no Seraph's spoilerrific OP. That OP seems to suggest one (two?) big surprises. Keeping those as actual surprises could have amped up the drama/impact of certain key scenes.

Unless those surprises happen in like Episode 3 or 4, then I think the OP being spoilerrific was probably a mistake.

Oh, and I agree with you on Yuuki Yuuna. While it's ending is pretty neat and tidy (like yourself, I've warmed to it over time), a sequel could be a lot of fun. I also loved its magical girl costumes/character designs, which struck me as a very nice blend of Madoka Magica and SAO.