Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and MartianMage
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 37
  1. MartianMage
    2017-05-04 13:43
    MartianMage
    Ah sorry for the late reply. Been busy with work and family stuff so it slipped off my mind! Anyway the current season is ok. I mean overall I'm watching less shows but there are a bunch of shows that seems promising for me. I just hope that my expectations are met by the end.
  2. Triple_R
    2017-04-30 00:57
    Triple_R
    Thanks for the fanfic reply. I'm glad you liked SIS! Here's my reply to you and other reviewers. I hope the current anime season has been treating you well.
  3. Triple_R
    2017-03-23 07:24
    Triple_R
    No problem! Here's a direct link to Chapter 1. Not too hard to follow it from there - Just skip over posts from other members.

I have 5 chapters of it wrote so far, so about half-done. The WIXOSS/Shadowverse side of things takes up about half the fanfic - I have a real-world conflict side of things for the sake of non-card game players.

Please tell me what you think of it so far, when you get a chance!
  4. MartianMage
    2017-03-23 03:12
    MartianMage
    Oh and can I have a link so I can go straight into reading later?
  5. MartianMage
    2017-03-23 01:58
    MartianMage
    Ohhh ohhh didn't know you have a new fic posted. Will look it up later although I must say that I kind of stopped following wixoss and I don't play shadowverse(though I did play Rage of Bahamut lol) so I might not be able to follow it properly.
  6. Triple_R
    2017-03-23 00:22
    Triple_R
    Hi! I'm curious if you've been reading my new AS Special Fanfic Selector-Infected Shadowverse. And if you have been reading it, have you enjoyed it so far?
  7. MartianMage
    2017-01-03 23:34
    MartianMage
    I know it's late but Happy New Year!
  8. MartianMage
    2016-12-24 17:14
    MartianMage
    Hmmm... I don't have a clear "Madoka" this year. I guess Re: Zero is the closest to that for me in terms of entertainment. Other series that I really liked this year are: Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans, Hibike Euphonium, Boku Dake, Grimgar, Mahou Shoujo Raising, Haruchika, Love Live.

I've been watching mre selectively recently due to time constraints so I'm prolly missing out on a lot of good shows.
  9. Triple_R
    2016-12-24 16:21
    Triple_R
    Merry Christmas to you as well!

What's been your favorite anime shows this year, MM?
  10. MartianMage
    2016-12-24 11:02
    MartianMage
    Merry Christmas!!!