Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Archon_Wing
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 320
  1. Archon_Wing
    2022-10-14 15:23
    Archon_Wing
    Hi Triple. Haven't really watched anime since getting some covid this summer (got better though)

And yea, Lycoris looks interesting and I see there are funny memes on the matter since it seems to involve another grumpy dark haired girl and her light haired BFF. Or something xD

It reminds me of how I stumbled upon a parody of the show that edited in Reina from Eupho and Homura in the show on some Chinese site, https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV14V...ique_k=STJn1dl

Figured you might find it funny.
  2. Triple_R
    2022-09-30 18:22
    Triple_R
    If you haven't already, you should check out Lycoris Recoil. I think you'd like it a lot!
  3. Archon_Wing
    2022-01-17 23:15
    Archon_Wing
    Thanks.

This may be a yuri year.
  4. Triple_R
    2022-01-17 07:35
    Triple_R
    Happy birthday!
  5. Archon_Wing
    2022-01-10 12:53
    Archon_Wing
    Lol, that moment was something xD I'm usually not into idol anime so I guess they did something right. I suppose one could say Revue Starlight had idol aspects, but I prefer coming in through the magical girl side.

I didn't watch Idoly Pride. Maybe I can pick that up eventually. But maybe I should spend time watching Love Live or something. I saw a clip of the "Tiny Stars" performance and that looked pretty good.
  6. Triple_R
    2022-01-10 10:28
    Triple_R
    Even though Selection Project kinda jumped the shark in its final third, I think your current avatar suits you. Rena and Suzu were pretty good characters, and you have probably the most comedic!trollish moment from the show there, lol.

I had big hopes for Selection Project, and it ended up being one of my 3 biggest anime disappointments of 2021. But yeah, it did have some good performances and characters anyway. Did you watch Idoly Pride? That was really good, imo!
  7. Archon_Wing
    2022-01-10 04:13
    Archon_Wing
    Fun Fact: I only picked up Selection Project because I mistook a fanart of it for Revue Starlight. Was actually for the later. And also "Rena" here was talking about making it to the Nationals. Although it seems like it didn't turn out too well. Pity-- I actually liked the performance in episode 3.

Anyhow, nice to see you around.
  8. Archon_Wing
    2021-05-20 03:44
    Archon_Wing
    Hey Triple, long time no see!

Let's see if i can grab your attention. (Sorry if I linked before)

Re:Zero OVA 1
    Images
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
  9. Archon_Wing
    2019-10-10 22:35
    Archon_Wing
    Hey, Triple. Granted content is low on AS these days but wanted to drop a note about Granbelm's writer: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jukki_Hanada

Some interesting works in there. But I did notice he worked on Sola, and dang, come to think about it that also had a MC that was artificially made. Now I know what Granbelm reminds me of now.
  10. Archon_Wing
    2018-12-12 17:29
    Archon_Wing
    So a certain very popular North American country has been announced for Civ 6.

No, it's not the US.

And their special ability is to build hockey rinks. Yea don't look at me.