AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > White Manju Bun

Notices

Conversation Between White Manju Bun and LKK
Showing Visitor Messages 661 to 670 of 766
  1. LKK
    2008-10-30 18:09
    LKK
    That's what I suspected based on a question you asked in the KSS thread. (The answer is partially given in the manga already.) Sorry to see on LJ that you're still feeling ill. You said you don't like tea, but how about hot chocolate? Or maybe warm lemonaide with some honey if you have it?
  2. White Manju Bun
    2008-10-30 17:30
    White Manju Bun
    I was reading the manga back when it was first scanlated but I havent read it for a while. I think Ill wait til the anime is over before picking it up again.
  3. LKK
    2008-10-30 09:33
    LKK
    Are you reading the Kuroshitsuji manga? Or have you put it down temporarily to keep from spoiling yourself for the anime?
  4. LKK
    2008-10-27 10:52
    LKK
    Just a quickie? That's probably why I hadn't heard of it then.
  5. White Manju Bun
    2008-10-27 10:31
    White Manju Bun
    There's that too XD The doll was just a quick thing but enough to rattle me. So far Im liking it, again still on epi 1.
  6. LKK
    2008-10-27 10:29
    LKK
    Mouryou no Kou is on my list to try as well. I have dl-ed eps 1 - 2 but haven't had time to watch them yet. I didn't realize there was a doll in the ep though. I thought it was a severed head in a box. A real human head. 'Course I could be thinking of something else.

Glad to hear you could get into LJ. I'll give it a try when I finish at Aarin.
  7. White Manju Bun
    2008-10-27 10:13
    White Manju Bun
    Its called Mouryou no Hako, its a suspense/murder style anime. So far so good, generally creepy parts. Still watching epi 1 but usually what Dai recommends me ends up being good.

Btw I was just able to access my flist.
  8. LKK
    2008-10-27 10:11
    LKK
    I'd like to look at my flist & my comms too. But I can wait. If they're not getting updated, I'm okay with catching up on other things first.

What anime are you trying?
  9. White Manju Bun
    2008-10-27 10:08
    White Manju Bun
    oooo Im gonna have to hurt Dai...this epi as a creepy doll in it... <__<
  10. White Manju Bun
    2008-10-27 09:59
    White Manju Bun
    Yeah I havent been on LJ since yesterday but all I need to do is look at my flist since I didnt have an email notifications this morning. Im trying out an anime Dai just recommended me on irc.