AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > 0utf0xZer0

Notices

Conversation Between 0utf0xZer0 and Pocari_Sweat
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 575
  1. Pocari_Sweat
    2017-02-08 03:08
    Pocari_Sweat
    "Upcoming light novel f-"

I stopped reading there .

On a serious note, the art is pretty cute.
  2. 0utf0xZer0
    2017-02-08 02:52
    0utf0xZer0
    I've heard this is from the author of Dragon Crisis but I would totally check out an anime adaptation of it anyway:
    https://twitter.com/frog_kun/status/809606856469426176
  3. Pocari_Sweat
    2017-01-08 11:55
    Pocari_Sweat
    Lol what?
  4. 0utf0xZer0
    2016-12-27 14:47
    0utf0xZer0
    "I thought the clerk at the thrift store where the bought the outfit for Akari to wear as the Lady Ojoshi was cute. The person who did the voice is Mamiko Noto, someone who has worked with P.A. WORKS many times. The clerk doesn't have a name, but I called her "Tomoe-san" (after the Hanasaku Iroha character becuase the image reminded me of Tomoe 'laugh'.

-from an interview with Mitsuhito Tsuji's in the booklet that came with my new Premium Edition Nagi no Asukara Bluray set from NIS America.
  5. 0utf0xZer0
    2016-10-27 01:17
    0utf0xZer0
    So I'm taking a course for work right now and they said if everyone fills in the instructor surveys we might get donuts or something. Guess what immediately popped into my head?

Don don donuts let's go nuts.

Moral of the story: thank God I'm not prone to blurting out what I'm thinking.
  6. Pocari_Sweat
    2016-10-12 09:57
    Pocari_Sweat
    Girlish Number ep1 was bloody hilarious.

That is all.
  7. Pocari_Sweat
    2016-09-07 08:35
    Pocari_Sweat
    Yes. The Stalin's Singing Schoolgirls part was actually part of the series for realz
  8. 0utf0xZer0
    2016-09-06 17:33
    0utf0xZer0
    Starting a new job next week. Been spending a lot of time preparing, though I've also attended several conventions (photographed some interesting Monogatari and Love Live shoots, got excited over the fact I can still find Hanasaku Iroha and Nagi no Asukara cosplays on occassion) and hosted a LAN party recently (fired up Battlefield 1942 for the first time in years on the weekend, still my favourite game in the franchise though I suspect if I went on real servers rather than playing four players + bots it would become obvious I'm out of practice damn quick).

I haven't had a ton of thoughts about moe to post recently, despite the fact that my favourite show of 2015 fit the moe category (Koufuku Graffiti) and I've been totally digging shows like Sansha Sanyou, This Art Club has a Problem, Amanchu and Flying Witch.

BTW, I was reading your conversation with Tempester re: GuP and I have to ask - is that scene actually in Russian in the anime? If so, I'm tempted to show it to a friend who is a native speaker (lived in Moscow until age 17 or so) to get his reaction to it.
  9. Pocari_Sweat
    2016-08-31 00:37
    Pocari_Sweat
    Wow you're still alive xD.

How you doing these days. I miss your scholarly moe discussions.
  10. 0utf0xZer0
    2016-03-27 23:49
    0utf0xZer0
    I'll probably talk about this some in my con report, but Aniplex had a screening of The Anthem of the Heart on Friday night at Sakuracon this year.

As usual for these kinds of events at Sakuracon, the audience reactions to various moments were half the fun. Aside from the d'aww moments, the anguish of the trolled was glorious.

I also stayed up until 2:30AM on Sunday to catch a Crunchyroll's screening of Kiznaiver episodes 1 and 2 which was synchronized with the Japanese premiere. Didn't stay around for the livestream cast interview though.