AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Notices

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and blakstealth
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 23
  1. blakstealth
    2017-01-25 09:45
    blakstealth
    Ah, thanks. I should've participated in the first phase of choosing nominations. Love Live should've had more!
  2. Liddo-kun
    2017-01-24 07:25
    Liddo-kun
    Good evening.

Hmm, just dropping by to say that there is a voting going on right now at Animesuki... just in case you are interested, here's the link.

https://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=146586

I've voted Love Live for Best Soundtrack. ^^
  3. Liddo-kun
    2017-01-09 07:01
    Liddo-kun
    Thanks. I'll tell Karen what you said. She's coming to visit again next Sunday.

Anyway, we had to shoot real fast because.. well, the costume is very hot - it's actually three layers of clothing. Inner shirt, top, and vest. Usually, Karen wears it only in airconditioned places. -- but we tried doing a fast one yesterday. >_< ------------ at least me and my friend have an idea that Honoka and the others only wear this in an aircon stadium.. or maybe the weather in Japan is winter when they danced the season 2 opening theme. XD
  4. blakstealth
    2017-01-08 20:52
    blakstealth
    Thanks for sharing! She's pretty.
  5. Liddo-kun
    2017-01-08 02:54
    Liddo-kun
    Hi. Just sharing a pic from the Love Live photoshoot we did today. One last Christmas themed photoshoot before we took down the decors. ^^
    Cosplayer is my friend Karen.

6. blakstealth
    2017-01-02 22:10
    blakstealth
    Yup, I did. Could be one of the better shows of 2016.
  7. Liddo-kun
    2017-01-02 07:17
    Liddo-kun
    Hmm, the cake should still be tasty even if you only eat around it. XD

Hmm, did you watch RE: Zero?
  8. blakstealth
    2017-01-01 13:52
    blakstealth
    I'd probably be that guy to eat around the cake so I won't touch or damage any of the characters lol. Happy New Year!
  9. Liddo-kun
    2017-01-01 04:56
    Liddo-kun
    Thanks for the push to watch, but I've lost interest in it. Replied here because that would be my last post at that thread. xD

Happy New Year

10. Liddo-kun
    2016-02-14 10:13
    Liddo-kun
    Cosplay Costume of the Year 2015

Hello everyone. Sorry to bother at this time.. but my friend Anika needs a little help.

Umm, if you have a Facebook account and have a little spare time.. all we need is a "Like" on my friend's Akame cosplay. She is in a competition right now. And every "Like" counts as a vote. Thank you. The contest is up to Feb 15 only. ^^

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=2628