AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Notices

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and Palsa-San
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 682
  1. Liddo-kun
    2017-04-20 17:57
    Liddo-kun
    It's fine. Am just gonna get an mp4 version. Mp4 can be perfectly converted by my converter. It was my mistake to get an mkv, because mkv is hit or miss with the program that I'm using.
  2. Palsa-San
    2017-04-20 16:42
    Palsa-San
    Have you tried VLC media player? It can convert most formats, though the process is a bit tricky.
  3. Liddo-kun
    2017-04-20 06:05
    Liddo-kun
    Unfortunately, I had to repeat getting Shirobako. It's because the episodes I've acquired were not compatible with my converter. Will send you a vm when I'm starting to watch it.
  4. Palsa-San
    2017-04-17 18:36
    Palsa-San
    Glad you liked it.
    Have you started Shirobako yet? It gets better as it goes, especially the second part.
  5. Liddo-kun
    2017-04-17 05:45
    Liddo-kun
    It's good. Thanked you in the thread. ^^

https://forums.animesuki.com/showpos...4&postcount=26
  6. Liddo-kun
    2017-04-15 16:24
    Liddo-kun
    Uwuh, thanks for your advice on Clockwork Planet. It's good!
    The goth loli style outfit of the main character sort of reminds me of the Rozen Maiden dolls.
  7. Palsa-San
    2017-04-14 16:54
    Palsa-San
    You haven't seen Shirobako yet? I suggest making it a top priority, it is a definite must for anyone that watches anime, I also suggest watching Gi(a)rlish Number, after you watch Shirobako, as they both cover certain aspects of the anime industry.
  8. Liddo-kun
    2017-04-14 05:28
    Liddo-kun
    Honestly.. there were two shots that I liked to do back at that convention... but was not able to do so because "I encountered a friend and chatted" when about to approach a cosplayer that I like to shoot.. First one, I was about to approach a cosplayer from D-Gray man... had only taken a few steps when my Hitagi cosplayer friend showed up.. when we finished chatting the D-Gray man cosplayer was gone @_@ second time I was about to approach a Rem and Ram pair, but turned out nearby was my long time friend Chiisai... we chatted a bit.. when I looked again the Rem / Ram pair was gone. XD Well, no choice about that... friends are more important anyway. I think you might have done the same if you were in those situations.
  9. Liddo-kun
    2017-04-14 05:20
    Liddo-kun
    It's fine if the sig does not get done soon. Serious when I said it's ok even if it get's done next month. I'm still gathering the cards for the deck anyway. ^^

Whoa... you have such a huge list. From your list, I have already finished Gabriel Dropout. And also enjoyed the first episode of Hinako Note. Currently getting Tsugumomo - because I need some comedy to combat the daily stress. XD

And since you said that it is good. I will also try Sakura Quest. And also Shirobako + Clockwork Planet.
    Goodluck with the work that you've been doing. ***
  10. Palsa-San
    2017-04-13 21:45
    Palsa-San
    A lot of stuff is going on right now, so I don't have much free time, I might be able to work on it Sunday though.

Looking forward to the report.

It's still a bit early in the season to make an endorsement, but several new shows that I've been watching are:
    Sakura Quest - Looks and feels similar to Shirobako, probably my favorite thus far.
    Tsugumomo - An action slapstick comedy.
    Akashic Records of Bastard Magical Instructor - Comedy.
    Hinako Note - Kind of like Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?
    Alice & Zoroku - I'm not sure how to describe it, but it's an interesting series.
    Eromanga Sensei - Very similar to Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai.
    Twin Angels BREAK - Typical mahou shojo.
    WorldEnd - I'm not sure yet.
    Tsukigakirei - Slow romance anime.
    Several others are:
    Love Tyrant - Which is pretty much a crazy comedy with a lot of Death Note parodies.
    The Royal Tutor - While it's obviously targeting female audiences, the show is still a good source for humor.
    Clockwork Planet - It seems rather bland to me, but I like the main heroine, so for that I'll give it a mention.
    The Silver Guardian - Pretty good, though it hasn't captured my devout interest as of yet.
    Lastly there are these shows:
    KADO: The Right Answer - I haven't watched it yet.
    Re:Creators - It's not included on the service I'm subscribed to, so I probably wont see it.
    Frame Arms Girl - Same as above, though I actually have one of the figurines for drawing references.
    Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism - Another series I'll probably miss do to it airing on a service I'm not subscribed to.
    As for a series that aired last year, you'd probably like Gi(a)rlish Number, and for one that aired last season, you might like Gabriel DropOut.