AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Notices

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and Palsa-San
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 778
  1. Liddo-kun
    2017-09-03 00:28
    Liddo-kun
    Ah, ok. I think it's better to draw her normal form too.. even as a rough draft. So people have something to compare the loli form to.
  2. Palsa-San
    2017-09-01 14:16
    Palsa-San
    Unfortunately I haven't drawn her in normal form yet, I do have some older concepts lying around somewhere, but they're pretty flawed and not at all similar.
  3. Liddo-kun
    2017-09-01 08:05
    Liddo-kun
    tried to comment there.. but I have no DA account.

Anyway, she does look like the Chibi form of an adult. Can I see the adult version?
  4. Palsa-San
    2017-08-30 21:41
    Palsa-San
    I haven't seen any in my area, so I'm not sure.
    I finished a drawing of one of my older OCs, this time in chibi form:
    https://metalraptor.deviantart.com/a...pire-701782586
  5. Liddo-kun
    2017-08-30 06:54
    Liddo-kun
    Sorry for late reply. Oh, so you like the steamed potatoes too? We are the same.
    Is there Kenny Roger's Roasters in Canada? I like their mashed potatoes. Never got tired of eating it.
  6. Palsa-San
    2017-08-23 12:31
    Palsa-San
    Honestly, I enjoy them all about the same and don't remember the exact order, so I'd have to re-watch the series to pick one out. ^_^;
    Probably the most recent one, as Aletta has finally found a steady job that provides room and board.
    Food wise is a bit hard, I'm a vegetarian, but I hate tofu, so I'll have to go with the steamed potatoes.
  7. Liddo-kun
    2017-08-23 07:28
    Liddo-kun
    Hmm, how about you. What's your fav episode in Isekai Shokudou. Is there a food there that you liked?
  8. Palsa-San
    2017-08-22 21:30
    Palsa-San
    Hehe, loved that episode.
  9. Liddo-kun
    2017-08-21 08:17
    Liddo-kun
    Forgot to mention. I ate microwave omelette with rice and tomato ketchup dinner... for at least 5 days after the lizardmen episode. *___*
  10. Liddo-kun
    2017-08-21 08:04
    Liddo-kun
    Glad to see that you're enjoying AHCF and Shokudou, we have at least 2 shows in common this time. Hmm... I'm sort of excited to see on how Kuro would be doing the waitress work.. sort of imagining she might eat the food she's supposed to serve. XD

Hmm, yep... you're right about that... assuming Shokudou get's watched a lot locally. There would be a flood of Aletta and Kuro cosplayers for sure. Maid cos is easy for local tailors... and people just have to hire a props maker for the horns. Kuro elf ears are easy.. since people who have done other cosplays that use elf ears - Emilia for example - can use the elf ears for Kuro. *__*

Yeah, and there was a delay on AHCF.... I guess delays do happen. But they're back this week.

And I thank you for the anime radio. Sorry, I don't have much use for it since I get anime music from someplace evil -- just kidding. XD But the radio might be useful for some cosplay friends who like anime music but don't have access to the place that I go to. So thanks for it. ^____^