AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Notices

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and Palsa-San
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 625
  1. Palsa-San
    2017-01-03 19:01
    Palsa-San
    I gave them the DVD+BD combo of Hayao Miyazaki's Tenkuu no Shiro Rapyuta (Laputa: Castle in the Sky).
    That would have to be my favorite of Miyazaki's animated films.
    I generally buy them a Miyazaki movie every Christmas, the first one I got them was Kiki's Delivery Service, last year it was The Cat Returns.

Planetariam is outstanding, there is only 5 episodes though. ^_^

Oh by the way, Snow is expected in the forecast for Saturday, I'll keep my camera charged, if we should get any I'll be sure to post pictures.
  2. Liddo-kun
    2017-01-02 11:59
    Liddo-kun
    Hmm, family gatherings are nice. When I was in elementary, I disliked going to gatherings - not sociable back then ><... but i tend to appreciate them more now, in fact I look forward to them. Oh, so you gave those kids some presents? XD Hmm, and glad to hear the good news about your mom.

Have you watched the anime Planetarian? Well, I don't exactly want to hear spoilers, but if you've watched it. Would you rate it as good?
  3. Palsa-San
    2017-01-01 08:10
    Palsa-San
    My sister came to visit with her two daughters over the weekend, they're 7 and 4, at the same time my mother had been into the hospital for surgery (she's fine, it was a scheduled appointment), so she was in the process of recovery.
    Pasta's one of my favorite foods.

Oh by the way, I just got this month's Crunchyroll pass, I'll send it in a bit.
  4. Liddo-kun
    2017-01-01 04:58
    Liddo-kun
    Oh, the food on the pan would be spaghetti. I really like pasta dishes cooked by my mom. ^^

Did you have a family gathering for Christmas too?
  5. Palsa-San
    2017-01-01 00:21
    Palsa-San
    Looks like quite a feast, what do you have cooking in the pan to the left side? It looks good. ^_^
  6. Liddo-kun
    2016-12-31 23:25
    Liddo-kun
    Happy New Year to you too. ^___^

Hmm, these are our foods.

And these are the gifts I received, before and after opening. Bear is from Karen. xD

7. Palsa-San
    2016-12-31 20:43
    Palsa-San
    I suggest keeping it simple the first time you make it, from there it's rather easy to modify it. ^_^
    On a separate note, Happy New Year!!
  8. Liddo-kun
    2016-12-31 02:13
    Liddo-kun
    uwuh... I see... thanks for sharing your family recipe. Curious to try this out. Will see what I can put together from local ingredients from the grocery. ^^
  9. Palsa-San
    2016-12-30 18:57
    Palsa-San
    Probably, I'm from the US though, and it's more something that my family does, I don't know really when or why we started drinking it on New Years.
  10. Liddo-kun
    2016-12-30 10:17
    Liddo-kun
    I do wonder what that photo is?

Interesting! Will definitely try out that drink. Thanks for sharing. It's something that people drink in Canada for the holidays?? **