AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Liddo-kun

Notices

Conversation Between Liddo-kun and Palsa-San
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 698
  1. Liddo-kun
    2017-04-12 07:34
    Liddo-kun
    Good evening. Is it also Holy Week there in the US? I hope you have a nice and safe holy week.

April 13 and 14 are holidays. Finally, a 2 day rest from work. ^__^
  2. Liddo-kun
    2017-04-03 07:01
    Liddo-kun
    Oh, I see now. Cinnamon is no problem, it's readily available in supermarkets here. And we like the taste of it. My aunt sent us some german cinnamon cookies, they tasted good. So adding cinnamon to drinks should be fine too.
  3. Palsa-San
    2017-04-01 16:47
    Palsa-San
    Nutmeg and Mace come from the same plant, so Mace could probably work as a substitute, but don't worry if any spices are missing, as long as you have Cinnamon you should be good to go.
    I've actually made it a few times without Nutmeg and Cloves, and much of the time I don't have Mace on the shelf, so you should be fine.
  4. Liddo-kun
    2017-04-01 07:37
    Liddo-kun
    Hmm, ok noted. Unfortunately, I can't find any nutmeg. Any substitute for it that's more common? Anyway, I'll try searching again tomorrow - rare spices sometimes turn up at the imported goods section at the grocery near my house. *-*
  5. Palsa-San
    2017-03-31 15:54
    Palsa-San
    No problem, and remember to go easy on the spices, it doesn't take much to overdo (particularly with cloves and nutmeg, they can be fairly pungent).
    As for cinnamon, it comes down to taste.
  6. Liddo-kun
    2017-03-31 06:56
    Liddo-kun
    Hiya. Long time no talk.

Hmm, remember the recipe for the drink you gave me last Christmas season? Will be doing it soon. We found some good Apple Cider at the grocery. If succesful... I would let some of the guests in my small birthday party in April have a taste of it. Would have invited you as a guest here if we lived in the same country (you're a member of our group ). Thanks again for the recipe.
  7. Liddo-kun
    2017-03-27 10:20
    Liddo-kun
    Saw the Kid pic. Whoa, that looks like some complicated stuff. @_@ But from what I can see your mod is working fine.

MMD modelling? Well, acquiring new skills is always nice. Goodluck. ^^
  8. Palsa-San
    2017-03-23 21:01
    Palsa-San
    I might, but I know of several DOA forums where people share and upload their mods, so I'll probably just ask someone there if they'd mind posting a video of it in use.
    But there should be be some means of seeing it in game without having to play it.
  9. Liddo-kun
    2017-03-23 09:08
    Liddo-kun
    Are you going to upload a video of the mod to youtube or some other video sharing site?
  10. Palsa-San
    2017-03-21 16:01
    Palsa-San
    Cool, I'll check it out in a bit.

I haven't tested the Love Live outfit in game yet, but here is a work in progress costume I'm making of Kid from Chrono Cross:

You can see some of the mods other people have made here.

I'm also looking at getting into MMD modeling.