AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Liddo-kun
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 88
  1. Liddo-kun
    2017-03-21 08:55
    Liddo-kun
    Good evening friends. Well, it's been awhile. Time for the first anime convention of the year.
    Just sharing the pics that we did at Otaku Expo last Feb 5. We have some RE: Zero, Love Live and a little bit of the rest. ^^

https://forums.animesuki.com/showpos...postcount=2662
  2. Liddo-kun
    2017-03-19 04:11
    Liddo-kun
    Konnichiwa. Long time no talk. Hmm... I have a new convention report tomorrow at the cosplay thread. You might like it... plenty of Re: Zero and Sunshine. ahoho ^___^

Going to do an all night to finish tonight. Plenty of Macross Delta songs to prevent sleepiness. XD
  3. Liddo-kun
    2017-02-12 05:04
    Liddo-kun
    Oooh, I see.. so "I love Emilia" is a meme. Thanks for that info. XD
    Anyway, sorry for the late reply. Life has been so busy for me.. I got sick.. and my cats needed to be spayed / neutered. On top of real life work.

Today there is an anime convention.. but did not attend because my fever is still high. Got some spare time,, so I hang the Emila dakimakura at the garden for a full body shot.

images hosting
  4. Triple_R
    2017-02-05 09:53
    Triple_R
    "I love Emilia" is an anime meme on the internet, lol. Based on Subaru being very frank and straightforward about that to Rem in Rem's big confession episode, IIRC.

For more information, ask the magical meme master Hooves!
  5. Liddo-kun
    2017-02-05 09:51
    Liddo-kun
    You're welcome. But what do you mean "I love Emilia"?? Hmm, well I do think she's a very kind person, and also the most beautiful girl in the anime - ok subjective opinion from me, so take it with a grain of salt. *-* Rem is one of my favorites too of course - Subaru would have remained mentally broke down if she had not helped him.

On another topic.. did you manage to vote in the Animesuki Choice Awards? I voted Rem for Best Female Lead. ^^
  6. Triple_R
    2017-02-05 09:42
    Triple_R
    Thanks to what you bought there, I finally get "I love Emilia".

Rem is still Re:Zero's Best Girl for me, but the Emilia you bought there just looks fantastic. Great pick-up! I might have more to write later, but I wanted to get this much off quickly.
  7. Liddo-kun
    2017-02-05 09:30
    Liddo-kun
    Long time no talk friend. Hmm, a little update. I just got home tonight from Otaku Expo 2017. Got plenty of Love Live Sunshine and Re:Zero cosplay pics- those two anime are rather popular here now. Will try to share at the cosplay thread as soon as I can.

Oh, and I also managed to buy an Emilia dakimakura.
    It's surprising that almost all the Rem are sold out. Not joking. Demon maid is really popular.

In the pic is the actual pic of the item. I brought it home now.
    It's for sale at 1,500 pesos, but I managed to haggle it down at 1,400 pesos. ^^

8. Liddo-kun
    2017-01-08 02:47
    Liddo-kun
    Long time no talk. I hope the holidays have been nice for you.

Today we did a one last Christmas photoshoot, before taking down the decors. ^^
    Cosplayer is my friend Karen. I'm so tired today.. just got home after walking her to the bus stop. ><

9. Liddo-kun
    2016-12-29 10:41
    Liddo-kun
    Thanks, had a good Christmas. A simple party with relatives and friends. We were supposed to have a Christmas photoshoot - but Karen got entertained watching RE:zero on my pc... the time for the shoot was used up for watching anime. Oh well, there's always next time. ><
  10. Triple_R
    2016-12-28 16:18
    Triple_R
    A belated thanks for the Christmas greetings. That cake certainly looks very good! I hope you had a good Christmas.