AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Last Sinner
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 561
  1. Last Sinner
    2017-08-15 09:57
    Last Sinner
    Something I saw on Facebook from the current season really disturbed me. Tsuzere Children, I think it was called? I really don't think coercing someone into kissing them under the guise of being 'smooth' is something that should be glorified.
  2. Last Sinner
    2017-08-11 01:25
    Last Sinner
    Hey man. I've been inactive everywhere since late July. A couple of days after AVCon, an infection hit me hard and is still giving me a lot of grief. I normally never use painkillers but I have to take them three times a day to cope with it all. Most people I know had their throats attacked but my ears also got hit. Can hardly hear with my right ear from the blockage and my voice has been ruined for over a week. Can't wait for Winter to end.

Hope you're well.
  3. Last Sinner
    2017-07-16 13:33
    Last Sinner
    Discord have officially told me they have no idea why their program doesn't work for me while any other voice com program does. Sigh, I tried.

Also, July season is a complete write-off for me.

On the bright side, AVCon is this coming weekend.
  4. Last Sinner
    2017-07-02 09:55
    Last Sinner
    It isn't actually. Their support team gave me a suggestion. It only allowed me to reach the login screen. After which the infinite loading problem resurfaced.
  5. Triple_R
    2017-07-01 22:30
    Triple_R
    I'm glad you got Discord working after. If you run into problems with it in the future, just tell me about it, and I'll ask my Discord buddies about it. I'm not particularly good with these sorts of programs myself, but I know some people who are.
  6. Triple_R
    2017-06-28 19:16
    Triple_R
    Thanks for the birthday greetings! It's been a pretty nice birthday. Pretty good sunny weather, nice temperatures, and I had my favorite food for lunch - Lasagna.

It's winter where you are, correct? If so, I hope the winter hasn't been too harsh on you.
  7. Last Sinner
    2017-06-28 09:05
    Last Sinner
    Happy birthday Triple_R. Hope you have a good day and that things in general are going well.
  8. Last Sinner
    2017-06-18 07:26
    Last Sinner
    Now watching Your Lie in April. Again, seems like something I will go the distance with.
  9. Last Sinner
    2017-06-18 02:54
    Last Sinner
    Finished Galko-chan. It was quite fun. Haven't enjoyed a recent comedy that much since Oregairu. Very refreshing to see a gyaru treated with relative respect.
  10. Last Sinner
    2017-06-17 01:45
    Last Sinner
    Anime slump over.

Started watching Oshiete! Galko-chan! It's 4-koma based, episodes only last about 7 minutes (including credits) and things get 'spicy' within seconds. But damn, it's intriguing and makes a very good point - never outright judge a person based off of stereotypes. Seeing gyarus, otakus and richer people be cast outside of the stereotypes with some naughty fun (mainly from a verbal perspective) in its honest style is quite something.