AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Last Sinner
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 545
  1. Triple_R
    2016-11-16 10:20
    Triple_R
    Shadowverse is fun and very addictive. I don't know if you ever played Magic: The Gathering, but it's kind of like that, but with a few key differences. Shadowverse is much quicker and more straightforward, though still complex enough to involve some serious strategizing when making your deck and playing it. Shadowverse also has 7 different types of decks, even with its own distinct style and default leader. Shadowverse has a short story mode for each of those 7 leaders, and the stories are pretty fun and a good way to learn the game.

In Shadowverse, there's also different types of arenas - You can have private games against specific opponents, or try to get your ranking up in ranked matches. I highly recommend Shadowverse to anybody who likes Magic the Gathering and/or anime-themed card games. The game is completely free to play, and its very friendly to newcomers. I'm doing decently well at the game without spending a penny!

As for your friend moving to Canada, all I would say is to encourage patience. Our immigration system can be a bit slow, unfortunately. ^_^;;

And here's hoping weather gets better for you soon! On my end, I'm glad we haven't been hit with snow yet.
  2. Last Sinner
    2016-11-15 19:09
    Last Sinner
    It's done well in manga form. If it could somehow be 'the one' that actually generates sales in anime form, that would be great. But admittedly, in recent times it's been hard for any title to generate big numbers aka 10k+.

Friend of mine is apparently moving to Canada. There any mandatory stuff he should know before he gets there?

It's been a very weird November this year. Usually it really starts warming up here by now. But...there's been some crazy storms, it's still cold at night. At least the days are in the 20s but still having to use the quilt and jumpers in late spring is very weird for Adelaide.

I noticed you've been playing Shadowverse a lot lately. How is it?
  3. Triple_R
    2016-11-15 18:46
    Triple_R
    Great to hear that Citrus is getting an anime! I really hope it sells well as an anime. I think yuri in anime could use a little less *hint, hint, nudge, nudge* and a little less "Class S', and more "for real" relationships. If Citrus sells well, that might prompt the anime industry to be a little bolder with its yuri.
  4. Last Sinner
    2016-11-15 02:55
    Last Sinner
    Citrus anime confirmed today for airing in 2017.
  5. Triple_R
    2016-11-09 08:29
    Triple_R
    Yeah, I'm very glad to be Canadian right now.

2016 has certainly been a shocking and disturbing year in the world of politics. The next few years could be a pretty wild ride... Outside of Canada, it almost feels like we're in a dystopian anime show.
  6. Last Sinner
    2016-11-08 23:34
    Last Sinner
    Well mate....you're lucky. You're lucky you live in one of the few remaining countries with a clue. Trump is about to claim the US Presidency.

I sincerely hope I'm above conscription ages, because world war will surely come.

Enjoy the last hours of peace in the so-called free world.
  7. Triple_R
    2016-09-28 07:33
    Triple_R
    Yeah, I hope the worst is over for you. I hate losing power, especially at night.
  8. Last Sinner
    2016-09-28 07:28
    Last Sinner
    Power back in my suburb at last. Apparently nine transmission pylons out on the west coast of the state got knocked over, which caused us to drop off the connector in Victoria. Storm could cause more issues though. Hopefully the worst is over.
  9. Last Sinner
    2016-09-28 02:24
    Last Sinner
    Half an hour ago in South Australia we lost all power.The entire state.... cyclone grade storm hit and something has gone foul.
  10. Triple_R
    2016-09-27 00:12
    Triple_R
    Thanks for the concern, but I'll be Ok. Good post on RRRound Table! I'm thinking some on it, and will probably get back to it later this week sometime.