AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Last Sinner
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 561
  1. Last Sinner
    2017-01-02 21:53
    Last Sinner
    This site refuses to include Your Name in 2016 awards?

Sigh......
  2. Triple_R
    2017-01-02 00:32
    Triple_R
    Thanks for the beautiful image shares lately. Was really nice to look at. ^_^
  3. Last Sinner
    2017-01-01 23:17
    Last Sinner
    I 'think' this is Anastasia from Idolmaster: Cinderella. Image looked nice that Idolmaster fan I know shared.
  4. Last Sinner
  5. Last Sinner
    2016-12-13 23:46
    Last Sinner
    I finished the true route of Flowers. I was left speechless. As visual novels go, this one really excels and why they ended up making four installments. Even though only the first part is available translated, it is quite something.
  6. Last Sinner
    2016-11-29 10:58
    Last Sinner
    I guess how I feel about anime now has been magnified by seeing Your Name. Will detail how I feel 2016 and 2017 are signalling certain shifts in various mediums in the next couple of days. And I'm not kidding when Your Name is either #1 or #2 on my all-time list. Hope you're able to see it in your part of Canada - I heard some parts weren't. ><

Still gradually going through Flowers - Spring. It really is a very immersive, beautiful tale. Yuri subtext is gradually building now that I'm in the 6th chapter. There was an utterly scintillating one in the 4th that was so pure and clean yet....was so loaded. Made me think about how context and the overall content make moments like those that much more potent. I know you're mainly playing Shadowverse and Civ 5, but I do think you'd like Flowers. There's actually some elements that make it more interactive and that there are some choices that really matter in a different sense to the norm. The price on Steam for it is very fair and discounted for another day or so because of the autumn sale.

Weather has finally normalised somewhat here. A lot of days in the mid 20s - weather that was so rare all year until this month. T-shirt weather but not dehydrating or exhausting. Nights are still going quite low though. Having to go back to winter clothes to sleep then wake up utterly sweaty since it's past 20 in the morning is a bit weird.

I will admit I was hoping more people would be talking about Your Name. Has its release been that restricted globally? I thought we got it somewhat late in Australia but it seems that we're more fortunate in that all states got a release while some first-world countries aren't even getting it.
  7. Triple_R
    2016-11-16 10:20
    Triple_R
    Shadowverse is fun and very addictive. I don't know if you ever played Magic: The Gathering, but it's kind of like that, but with a few key differences. Shadowverse is much quicker and more straightforward, though still complex enough to involve some serious strategizing when making your deck and playing it. Shadowverse also has 7 different types of decks, even with its own distinct style and default leader. Shadowverse has a short story mode for each of those 7 leaders, and the stories are pretty fun and a good way to learn the game.

In Shadowverse, there's also different types of arenas - You can have private games against specific opponents, or try to get your ranking up in ranked matches. I highly recommend Shadowverse to anybody who likes Magic the Gathering and/or anime-themed card games. The game is completely free to play, and its very friendly to newcomers. I'm doing decently well at the game without spending a penny!

As for your friend moving to Canada, all I would say is to encourage patience. Our immigration system can be a bit slow, unfortunately. ^_^;;

And here's hoping weather gets better for you soon! On my end, I'm glad we haven't been hit with snow yet.
  8. Last Sinner
    2016-11-15 19:09
    Last Sinner
    It's done well in manga form. If it could somehow be 'the one' that actually generates sales in anime form, that would be great. But admittedly, in recent times it's been hard for any title to generate big numbers aka 10k+.

Friend of mine is apparently moving to Canada. There any mandatory stuff he should know before he gets there?

It's been a very weird November this year. Usually it really starts warming up here by now. But...there's been some crazy storms, it's still cold at night. At least the days are in the 20s but still having to use the quilt and jumpers in late spring is very weird for Adelaide.

I noticed you've been playing Shadowverse a lot lately. How is it?
  9. Triple_R
    2016-11-15 18:46
    Triple_R
    Great to hear that Citrus is getting an anime! I really hope it sells well as an anime. I think yuri in anime could use a little less *hint, hint, nudge, nudge* and a little less "Class S', and more "for real" relationships. If Citrus sells well, that might prompt the anime industry to be a little bolder with its yuri.
  10. Last Sinner
    2016-11-15 02:55
    Last Sinner
    Citrus anime confirmed today for airing in 2017.