AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Notices

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and Flower
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 176
  1. Flower
    2017-01-22 00:29
    Flower
    Hmm

Perhaps you would have preferred some Tuvan throat singing instead?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
  2. Archon_Wing
    2017-01-21 21:55
    Archon_Wing
    Well, thanks!
  3. Flower
    2017-01-20 23:57
    Flower
    In belated celebrations you can sing with me!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MyA1zKBUhxM
  4. Archon_Wing
    2016-12-27 23:05
    Archon_Wing
    Thanks, wanted to try something a bit different.
  5. Flower
    2016-12-27 23:00
    Flower
    Btw ... I like the new avy ^^
  6. Flower
    2016-12-27 20:13
    Flower
    Perhaps reporting the situation and asking if it warrants doing something about it if you feel it gets out of hand might be the way to go? Use your judgement in the matter. ^^
  7. Archon_Wing
    2016-12-27 19:04
    Archon_Wing
    Ah, well maybe I just dislike onions, but onion salad is probably more like it now. But yea, thanks for your insight.

And a happy new year!
  8. Flower
    2016-12-27 17:00
    Flower
    Thats a tough question ... off hand and sorta unofficially and "off the record" I think shipping is fine as long it does not dominate the conversation and/or dovetail into personal attacks. I think shipping is a normal or expected response with several series, but it is also a response that easily dovetails into heated and unbalanced discussion.

So it is kinda hard to give an exact stance ... depends on the situation, I suppose, and an individual mod's "read" of a situation.

Perhaps it could be seen as raw onions in a salad. A little might be fine and helps lend taste to the overall result, but a salad comprised entirely of onions ... erm ... while some may like that most are probably not interested, and perhaps would not even regard it as a salad anymore! XD

Oh yes, and btw you old humbug ... a very merry Christmas (belated) to you!
  9. Archon_Wing
    2016-12-27 15:34
    Archon_Wing
    Yea, live J-action, especially of anime/manga, I can't say it's really compelled me to any degree. Or really any adaptation of anime. Maybe live action Nana looked kinda amusing.

Oh by the way, I was going to ask about the Euphonium thread. How does AS regard arguments about shipping? Since at this point it's becoming a cyclical topic x1000 and it's really just the same few people patting each other on the back. I think at this rate it really just overshadows discussion and might lead to crap where it closed again and scare people away, and I don't want that to happen; just want some appreciation of the show!
  10. Flower
    2016-12-20 22:11
    Flower
    It is fansubbed and aside from the usual stiff acting I did not think it was that bad. 2 eps are available last I saw.