AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Archon_Wing

Notices

Conversation Between Archon_Wing and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 298
  1. Triple_R
    2013-03-31 01:44
    Triple_R
    North Korea's new leader must be a comic book fan or something. This is almost Dr. Doom-esque.
  2. Archon_Wing
    2013-03-30 21:34
    Archon_Wing
    Normally, there is nothing to joke about the North Korean situation, but when they release a video that's akin to going "We will defeat the Americans and South Koreans... and then take over the world mwahaha !" you wonder what kind of super villain is doing their publicity. http://www.nknews.org/2013/03/north-...n-south-korea/

I mean really, announcing your plants publicly like that.
  3. Archon_Wing
    2013-03-27 18:56
    Archon_Wing
    I responded to your post, but since that thread is veering and the mods are looking at it, I'll post it here lest it gets axed.

Spoiler:
  4. Archon_Wing
    2013-03-21 01:20
    Archon_Wing
    We should have subs for the 2nd Nanoha movie this week, fyi.
  5. Triple_R
    2013-03-07 15:52
    Triple_R
    Thanks! I did intend for it to be half-joking, so I'm glad you got the joke, lol.

And antagonist Kanata really does make me think of Disappearance!Haruhi with pink hair, lol.
  6. Archon_Wing
    2013-03-07 15:42
    Archon_Wing
    Btw Triple,

I must commend you on referring to Kanata as "Nazi Haruhi".

I sorta like Haruhi in her serious mode that shows up without the SoS, such as in disappearance, thus I can't help but burst out in laughter when it gets brought up.
  7. Triple_R
    2013-02-23 19:49
    Triple_R
    Your welcome, lol. Sometimes I don't think I have any business posting there since I'm Canadian, but I notice some Europeans there sometimes, so I guess it's Ok.

I'm not as much into politics as I once was - I have to admit that, like a lot of people on that thread, I've become pretty cynical about it. To a great degree, modern politics is ran by special interests, and the concerns of the common man or woman is often forgotten.

Still, I like to keep people honest when they talk about politics. Both/All sides can lazily assume the worst about their opposition, and I think that's when we blind ourselves a bit, and lose sight of the sort of careful, nuanced thinking that's often necessary to tackle a lot of major political issues.
  8. Archon_Wing
    2013-02-23 19:00
    Archon_Wing
    On behalf of my (somewhat) crazy countrypeople to your south, I would like to thank you for your post in the politics thread.
  9. Archon_Wing
    2013-02-18 22:28
    Archon_Wing
    http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...28#post4559728
    Since you mentioned the introvert/extrovert dynamic between Nanoha and Fate, this might be something to read. Well ignore the emo in the thread.
  10. Archon_Wing
    2013-01-12 15:23
    Archon_Wing
    Hah, Last Sinner doesn't seem to know you that well.

I have much more faith in you to understand and control the situation. Without people like you presenting alternative opinions would lead to even further series discussion degradation. People are too shy to express certain viewpoints and is why we have this positivist skew in the first place.

It is however true to recognize that certain discussions have their limits. Some people are trash and not worth responding to. But the point of debate is never to prove the other side wrong, but to present all points of view to the public.

There are no set of clowns that could possibly take us down. Not even a circus. Also, TinyRedLeaf is a good poster, ftr. And RF despite the fact I disagree with on everything with isn't necessarily bad. Though honestly, I think taking attempts to make the discussion less serious and more lighthearted will ease both sides. Though not the Joker's kind of humor of course.