AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Last Sinner

Notices

Conversation Between Last Sinner and Dr. Casey
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 44
  1. Dr. Casey
    2017-03-26 16:33
    Dr. Casey
    Oh, it's fine, I don't actually care about whether you like Girlish Number or not. Sometimes I can get paranoid and think a terse tone indicates some dislike for me personally, but I didn't really feel like complaining about it since we're pretty much strangers and all.

Anyway, I'll get back to watching Kuzu no Honkai now. See you later.
  2. Last Sinner
    2017-03-26 08:19
    Last Sinner
    Look, don't take it personally. I just freaking hate idols and that show is way too close to them.
  3. Dr. Casey
    2017-03-21 02:03
    Dr. Casey
    Yeah, alright.
  4. Last Sinner
    2017-03-20 20:59
    Last Sinner
    Took a look at it before. Boring as flock. And it has idol stuff at times. Ick. But more importantly, without someone like Hachiman and proper counters, it's just a watered-down mess.
  5. Dr. Casey
    2017-03-20 11:02
    Dr. Casey
    Saw your post on Triple's wall. Last season's Girlish Number was written by the same author as "My Teen Romance Comedy Turned Out Wrong As I Expected," if you feel like checking that one out.
  6. Last Sinner
    2013-09-22 08:56
    Last Sinner
    Simply the ever-present case of people who instantly lash out or want blood over anyone who disagrees with them and think that their view is the only valid view. Anime communities are filled with them, no matter where you go. Which is why I pretty much don't talk to anime fans at all anymore.
  7. Dr. Casey
    2013-09-22 03:11
    Dr. Casey
    Quote:
    And I am not back. I'm not posting in any anime threads, nor do I care for what they have to say.
    Well, no, but you've been posting in other threads (League of Legends for example), and I never associated you with anime threads much to begin with; you pretty much blinked into existence for me in 2010 as a General Chat poster.

Who exactly do you have in mind with 'certain people?' Archon and Pocari both seem to have skin about as thick and sturdy as a brick wall, though, so I doubt anyone could ever drive them away.
  8. Last Sinner
    2013-09-22 02:10
    Last Sinner
    Chihayafuru S2 was worth it. Kimi no Iru Machi should have been better but was passable. I don't care about anything else. October has some promise, but after this crapfest of a year, I am not holding my breath.

RWBY is better than anything Japan made this year. That's my summation of 2013 anime thus far.

And I am not back. I'm not posting in any anime threads, nor do I care for what they have to say. My main purpose, as always, has been to talk with R3 and to check on AW and Pocari. As well as to make sure 'certain people' don't bully them into leaving.
  9. Dr. Casey
    2013-09-22 01:42
    Dr. Casey
    Hi Sinner, welcome back. How's 2013 been for you anime-wise? You liked 2012 well enough, if I recall correctly, so apparently there's some diamond in the rough years even amidst modern anime.

edit:

Quote:
    Not really, I chat a bit with Triple_R but that's about it. I am utterly disgusted with 2013 anime, so it's not like I'd have anything to talk about here.
    Well, that answers that question. ^^;
  10. Dr. Casey
    2013-03-13 00:18
    Dr. Casey
    Quote:
    You know who you are.
    I've actually never been quite sure whether you mildly like me, or mildly dislike me.

See ya, LS. It's a shame to read this - we disagreed on anime more than we agreed, but your posts were enjoyable to read just the same (and I generally agreed with you on every frontier outside anime) - but I can't say it's a surprise, given that your feelings towards AnimeSuki obviously haven't been warm for quite some time. Thanks for sending me that picture a few weeks ago. Take care.