AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Last Sinner

Notices

Conversation Between Last Sinner and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 546
  1. Last Sinner
    2017-04-16 16:24
    Last Sinner
    Full Throttle Remastered

This is happening...and live in 2 days
  2. Last Sinner
    2017-03-19 22:26
    Last Sinner
    It's more the need that one's own opinion is the only one that matters. I'd consider it more like Reddit, to be honest. Occassionally something meaningful shows up there but generally it's very skewed and bitter. And it also shows up in multiplayer gaming a lot when people refuse to accept something different to what they're used to is viable or just flat out hating people the moment they hear their voice.

I think my anime drive is back. Watched both seasons of a 2013 title over the last three days. And...you will probably laugh once you hear this one...

My Teen Romance Comedy Turned Out Wrong As I Expected

I don't know why I didn't get into this one back then. Because the character depth in this title is stunning and the visuals in the 2nd season are quite good. This tune won't leave my head for a long time either.

Guess I'll finally delve into January titles proper now that they're all on the verge of finishing. As for the next thing from the past - probably Dirty Pair. Could really go for some 80s shenanigans with time-breaking females.
  3. Triple_R
    2017-03-09 23:51
    Triple_R
    Maybe AS is starting to suffer from MAL disease - Where people just post on a thread without bothering to read it much. In general, my take is that the anime fandom has become much more shortform, quick, and chat-like when it comes to talking about anime. And so it's more about just quickly getting your take and info out there without truly interacting much with other anime fans. Sad to see, but oh well, maybe one day things will change course.

Glad to know we're both enjoying a warming March. ^_^
  4. Last Sinner
    2017-03-02 22:12
    Last Sinner
    Really don't know what makes people tick...

When they repost the same links that onself posted mere hours ago, under the premise that they haven't been done in that thread yet....

Hope the weather has improved your way. Heat has finally hit this area. Even though it's March.
  5. Last Sinner
    2017-02-23 08:53
    Last Sinner
    Australia is about to enter the Civilization franchise in the upcoming patch/DLC for Civ 6. If it lowers down enough before July 1, I think I might finally jump in.

(Why July 1? 10% increased tax on Steam purchas in Australia as of then. Lot of Asian and mid-Europe countries getting hit too.)

Btw sorry to hear winter has been that bad for you. Summer has been unusually cool here - quite pleasant. Lot of mid-high 20s days, rarely reaching the harsh but usual 35-45 expected of February.
  6. Last Sinner
    2017-02-08 01:28
    Last Sinner
    You got the point. AW got the point. Works for me. Reckoner is the gift that keeps on giving - bonus.
  7. Triple_R
    2017-02-07 22:20
    Triple_R
    Just a heads-up - You're probably going to dislike Reckoner's reply to you on the AS Choice Awards 2016 winners thread. ^_^;;

For what it's worth, I liked your contributions to that thread.
  8. Triple_R
    2017-01-14 11:00
    Triple_R
    That's very nice K-On! merch. Hopefully anime is become more progressive towards a certain subtext, and we'll get to see more of it in the future.
  9. Last Sinner
  10. Last Sinner
    2017-01-13 11:23
    Last Sinner