AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Last Sinner

Notices

Conversation Between Last Sinner and Haak
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 23
  1. Last Sinner
    2018-01-01 18:32
    Last Sinner
    All good. To be honest, I still need to catch up on series a bit more before I complete my vote. The absurdly high quality of movies over the last 15 months or so kind of scared me off of series for a fair while.
  2. Haak
    2018-01-01 16:40
    Haak
    Oh now I know why it was missed. It was because I mistook it for this sidestory when looking into it so I struck it off for only being 12 minutes. XP

Okay, the movie will be added shortly (may take a while longer to appear on the handy helper but you can free type it in). Thanks for the heads up.
  3. Last Sinner
    2018-01-01 16:35
    Last Sinner
    According to this it had a Japanese release for DVD/BD on September 13, 2017. I see it listed for sale on several places. So I believe it's legit?

Aware that I may be the only person that would vote for it. But I'd still like to.
  4. Haak
    2018-01-01 16:33
    Haak
    That name is ringing a bell but I don't know why. Do you know what the DVD/BD release date is? We go off that for eligibility rather than its theatrical release date. I'm still looking into it.
  5. Last Sinner
    2018-01-01 15:53
    Last Sinner
    Question regarding the awards.

Shouldn't Hirune-hime: Shiranai Watashi no Monogatari (Ancien and the Magic Tablet) (Napping Princess) be on the list? That was a 2017 movie and already had its cinematic runs.
  6. Last Sinner
    2013-01-17 20:04
    Last Sinner
    I think Alfheim Online falls under the 'Don't Mention The War' tag for me..hard to believe that LN franchise is now into a 9th novel and world hops every 2 volumes...
  7. Last Sinner
    2013-01-17 14:57
    Last Sinner
    If it makes you feel any better, I'm currently determining a top 10 list of 2012 and while Fate/Zero didn't make the list, I don't think Sword Art Online will either. (Finally recommenced it now that IRL friends and online friends have shut up about it)

Well, if you're able to recognise that, that's good and thank you. But I'm tired...it's not just here I feel hounded by people about Fate/Zero. It's IRL too - a good deal of young adults I know rave on about it all the time and give me the weird/cold look when I said I wasn't into it as much as they were.
  8. Haak
    2013-01-17 14:37
    Haak
    Haha lol, that's not why I'm lurking: It was just a passing interest. If it makes you feel any better, I actually sympathise with you. Fate Zero was my favourite of the year but there were plenty of other great titles and the gap between them and Fate Zero is very small, and I just don't think the current results reflect that.
  9. Last Sinner
    2013-01-17 13:51
    Last Sinner
    For the record, I'm not trying to stir up trouble. I'm merely being honest. I presume that's why you've been lurking. I read the F/Z novels several times. I watched the 2nd season after all the hype passed. And...I really don't care. Aside from moments in Episodes 18 and 19, S2 of F/Z left me very unfulfilled, underwhelmed and disgusted. Disgusted partially towards the show, but moreso towards anime fans themselves and the attitudes/mannerisms/expectations that have come since. And that makes me very sad indeed. Most of all from Urobuchi's writing. But I've beaten that drum far too many times. I really don't care how much of an outsider that makes me. F/Z will quickly vanish into the mists of time for me.
  10. Haak
    2012-10-30 14:24
    Haak
    Thanks for the info. I kinda knew a little bit about the budget issues (which definitely showed in the last episode) and his depression (which might explain why the ending of the TV series seems so much like some group therapy with the cheesy congratulations at the end) but not in detail. I suppose that's the quirk of going into an incredibly famous series decades old. There's a lot to learn not just about the story itself but the background and the even the fandom, before you truly feel up to date.