AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Pocari_Sweat

Notices

Conversation Between Pocari_Sweat and Flower
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 448
  1. Flower
    Today 23:03
    Flower
    Figured it would be something along those lines.

Well, even though the sheer randomness and left fieldedness of the announcement made me lol in a way I have not done in a while, such type of humor only works for me in small doses - like 4 or 5 OVA style parameters. (Azumanga Daioh and Nichijou being two happy exceptions to that "rule", of course.)

Nothing to do but wait and see how things fare with it I suppose. ^^
  2. Pocari_Sweat
  3. Flower
    Today 21:26
    Flower
    Good news Pocari ... a new anime series from P.A.W.!

https://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=147608
  4. Flower
    2017-03-05 22:42
    Flower
    I do use discord, but not actively.

Skype a bit more, but I primarily use it as a way to talk to the other bloggers for the site I am active on.
  5. Pocari_Sweat
    2017-03-05 21:23
    Pocari_Sweat
    Sorry for late reply, just realized you posted this.

My like for for Kuzu no Honkai has been lowered somewhat, but I appreciate it for being "different" compared to other romance/drama stories of its genre, though I wouldn't actually call it a romance. In saying that, I don't think it's particularly smart or intelligent like some people are claiming it to be. And I'll totally admit the "smut" being enticing to look at times. Yeh I know, I know I'm a fanservice hater most of the time, but hey if it works it works .

LWA otoh, I'm still very much liking a lot. Optimistic, fun and entertaining. Enjoyed the movies and enjoying the TV series. Nothing much to say about it really.

I haven't started Rakugo sadly, but I do intend to get to it eventually.

Btw, a lot of people seem to use discord these days and I was wondering if you use it. I also forgot your Skype ID...
  6. Flower
    2017-01-26 22:06
    Flower
    Oh ho? Those are some interesting choices ... what about them in particular appeals to you?
  7. Pocari_Sweat
    2017-01-26 20:30
    Pocari_Sweat
    Hi Hi!

Favourite series of this season for me is Kuzu no Honkai and LWA.
  8. Flower
    2017-01-24 18:12
    Flower
    Enjiying ACCA 13-ku this season? Or Onihei? Shouwa Genroku Rakugo should be a given, right? And Nyanko Days is totally up your alley, right?
  9. Pocari_Sweat
    2016-12-25 05:50
    Pocari_Sweat
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too.
  10. Flower
    2016-12-24 21:30
    Flower
    You!

Yes you!

The fiend over there!

A very Merry Christmas to you!

Whether you like it or not!

Hmph!