AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Pocari_Sweat

Notices

Conversation Between Pocari_Sweat and 0utf0xZer0
Showing Visitor Messages 91 to 100 of 571
  1. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-11-06 07:31
    Pocari_Sweat
    Btw I can't believe you're not enjoying shirobako that much. In terms of fun and humor this is the best thing PAW has done and is definitely the best series they've made since uchouten kazoku and tari tari.
  2. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-11-06 04:58
    Pocari_Sweat
    NISA is the shit. However they stopped overseas shipping
  3. 0utf0xZer0
    2014-11-06 02:03
    0utf0xZer0
    I'm not sure I'd consider Ore Twintails ni Narimasu a true "watching for lulz" show... it's too sincere and has a higher tongue in cheek wit to fanservice ratio than Unbreakable Machine Doll, Seikoku no Dragonar or Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance. All of which I watched in full as they were airing.

BTW I decided to make up a list of who has licensed what PA Works stuff for US/Canada distribution:

Bandai (AKA license Limbo AKA out of print): True Tears
    Sentai: Canaan, Angel Beats, Another, Tari Tari, Glasslip, Shirabako
    NIS America: Hanasaku Iroha (including the movie), Uchouten Kazoku, Nagi no Asukara
    Funimation: Red Data Girl
  4. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-10-26 04:37
    Pocari_Sweat
    Just watched the first episode of the twintail anime and... remind me not to ever take a suggestion from your "watching for lulz" list again . Wasn't as bad as Cross Ange but still wtf was that .
  5. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-10-25 04:37
    Pocari_Sweat
    I did chuckle at that scene xD

The synopsis for Ore Twintails turned me off from trying it .
  6. 0utf0xZer0
    2014-10-25 04:35
    0utf0xZer0
    You aren't watching Ore Twintails ni Narimasu? For shame!

I also watched Tamako Love Story today. Your waifu is an airhead and a perv:
    http://i57.tinypic.com/23hx7d2.jpg

And just to one up your nerd credentials, I watched it on the same day I watched X-Men: Days of Future Past. So there.
  7. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-10-25 04:15
    Pocari_Sweat
    So I watched the Tamako market movie. It was actually pretty decent.
  8. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-10-25 03:25
    Pocari_Sweat
    Did a Pellissier and Flower style rating system on my about page for the current season if you want to see what I'm interested in. As usual, my drop list is huge .
  9. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-10-21 07:30
    Pocari_Sweat
    Unfortunately, I'm well over the Anohana, Key, Nagi no Asu Kara-type like moebaww dramas. Also doesn't help that Shigatsu is airing in the same season which I'm absolutely loving and is just superior in every way.

EDIT: Just watched it and whilst it was better than the other two episode, it didn't do much for me. I think I just got really hard to please .
  10. 0utf0xZer0
    2014-10-20 17:30
    0utf0xZer0
    Wow, Sora no Method's third episode was way better than the first two.