AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Pocari_Sweat

Notices

Conversation Between Pocari_Sweat and 0utf0xZer0
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 580
  1. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-11-06 04:58
    Pocari_Sweat
    NISA is the shit. However they stopped overseas shipping
  2. 0utf0xZer0
    2014-11-06 02:03
    0utf0xZer0
    I'm not sure I'd consider Ore Twintails ni Narimasu a true "watching for lulz" show... it's too sincere and has a higher tongue in cheek wit to fanservice ratio than Unbreakable Machine Doll, Seikoku no Dragonar or Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance. All of which I watched in full as they were airing.

BTW I decided to make up a list of who has licensed what PA Works stuff for US/Canada distribution:

Bandai (AKA license Limbo AKA out of print): True Tears
    Sentai: Canaan, Angel Beats, Another, Tari Tari, Glasslip, Shirabako
    NIS America: Hanasaku Iroha (including the movie), Uchouten Kazoku, Nagi no Asukara
    Funimation: Red Data Girl
  3. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-10-26 04:37
    Pocari_Sweat
    Just watched the first episode of the twintail anime and... remind me not to ever take a suggestion from your "watching for lulz" list again . Wasn't as bad as Cross Ange but still wtf was that .
  4. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-10-25 04:37
    Pocari_Sweat
    I did chuckle at that scene xD

The synopsis for Ore Twintails turned me off from trying it .
  5. 0utf0xZer0
    2014-10-25 04:35
    0utf0xZer0
    You aren't watching Ore Twintails ni Narimasu? For shame!

I also watched Tamako Love Story today. Your waifu is an airhead and a perv:
    http://i57.tinypic.com/23hx7d2.jpg

And just to one up your nerd credentials, I watched it on the same day I watched X-Men: Days of Future Past. So there.
  6. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-10-25 04:15
    Pocari_Sweat
    So I watched the Tamako market movie. It was actually pretty decent.
  7. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-10-25 03:25
    Pocari_Sweat
    Did a Pellissier and Flower style rating system on my about page for the current season if you want to see what I'm interested in. As usual, my drop list is huge .
  8. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-10-21 07:30
    Pocari_Sweat
    Unfortunately, I'm well over the Anohana, Key, Nagi no Asu Kara-type like moebaww dramas. Also doesn't help that Shigatsu is airing in the same season which I'm absolutely loving and is just superior in every way.

EDIT: Just watched it and whilst it was better than the other two episode, it didn't do much for me. I think I just got really hard to please .
  9. 0utf0xZer0
    2014-10-20 17:30
    0utf0xZer0
    Wow, Sora no Method's third episode was way better than the first two.
  10. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-10-16 08:17
    Pocari_Sweat
    Well I think you already know why I'm not liking Sora no Method? I'm obviously an inferior species that is unable to appreciate the high art of moe amirite?

Regarding Trinity seven... I actually tried it. At the very least it wasn't as terrible as Cross Ange. Cross Ange was really something .

Now switching to something completely random, how does this (first picture) and this rank on your moe scale. 'Cause to me it's f***ing moe to the point I'm almost tempted to play the VN (but I won't since they take far too much time). Something that black dress, pony tail, accessories on her neck, arms and also the piano.