Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Pocari_Sweat

Notices

Conversation Between Pocari_Sweat and 0utf0xZer0
Showing Visitor Messages 151 to 160 of 584
  1. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-06-17 03:11
    Pocari_Sweat
    Sakura Kagura. I remember that title. Just seeing that artstyle screams Kel Mishida off the bat (I like his artstyle including the ones he did for the Atelier games).

Sora no Method has a pretty nice art style. Might be tempted to try it out just for that, though chances are it might just be another "moe" show. My quality threshold for moe shows are pretty "pretentious".

And ffs, must you always mention HSI ep 3. It's an offensive and terribad episode that needs to be killed with fire!
  2. 0utf0xZer0
    2014-06-17 02:27
    0utf0xZer0
    I don't think Kanon's head writer (Naoki Hisaya) was ever involved with Tari Tari, there was evidence that lead to speculation he might be but people (including me) jumped the gun on it.

Hisaya has been involved in a number of works since Kanon: a VN called Moon Childe, Sola (you do know this, right?), a novel series called Sakura Kagura, and an anime slated to air this fall called Sora no Method.

Sakura Kagura was published by Infinite (or was it? I can't find evidence of actually being released online... this turned up in the search but then I realized its another author's book), a production company that has also been involved with Tari Tari, Nagi no Asukara and Glasslip (and one non-PA Works show... Da Capo III), and, interestingly enough, had Hanasaku Iroha's character designer as its illustrator.

The speculation/confusion came about because Infinite announced that Naoki Hisaya would be working on an original project for them shortly after Tari Tari was announced, without announcing what that project was.

(BTW, a thought just occurred to me? You know how the bondage stuff in Hanasaku Iroha's third episode was modelled by a male employee of PA Works? How much of Okada's emasculation phase coincides with her having contact with PA Works? Maybe this stuff went two ways.)
  3. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-06-17 01:29
    Pocari_Sweat
    Dat early concept art for Tari Tari... Kanon's writer was supposed to be onboard as well before he pulled out
  4. 0utf0xZer0
    2014-06-17 00:40
    0utf0xZer0
    More so than just bland and boring, I remember some of the Tari Tari promotional stuff (the stuff just before the anime aired, not the fantastic early concept art) looking kind of derpy.

BTW, even if you don't have time to watch the whole thing I recommend checking out Taisho Baseball Girl's first episode some time. Seriously, it has a silly musical sequence in it.
  5. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-06-16 03:39
    Pocari_Sweat
    I just call any long posts tldr. Doesn't mean I don't read them, unless if its written by people I don't care about.

I don't know, but I really dig the character designs this time, unlike Tari Tari and Nagi no Asu Kara. Tari Tari had the most bland and boring whilst Nagi no Asu Kara had the most exaggerated and over-cutesy, particularly Manaka and Miuna.

Nothing wrong with big eyes though as long as it doesn't reach Visual Arts Key levels. And yes I can't help being excited, but thats because I fall under the definition of fanboy for that studio.

Also, I stole one of your phrases for my latest post ("it caters to me" and therefore I give 0 shits )
  6. 0utf0xZer0
    2014-06-16 03:37
    0utf0xZer0
    Are my Taisho Yakyuu Musume posts tldr because they're long or because I actually spoiler tagged my supporting data in a futile attempt to keep it short?

Also, is it just me or are the eyes in the Glasslip promo art starting to approach Nagi no Asukara proportions? Are they hinting we should expect TRUE TEARS?
  7. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-06-16 02:44
    Pocari_Sweat
    Been a while since I read one of your tldr posts . Thanks!
  8. 0utf0xZer0
    2014-05-27 01:25
    0utf0xZer0
    I think my favourite part was the comment on the Ohana/Wakana drink bottles someone posted "Does it taste of genki youthness and mommy issues?"
  9. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-05-27 00:57
    Pocari_Sweat
    Archon linked this to me and I had some good chuckles:

http://archive.foolz.us/a/thread/97416655/

10. Pocari_Sweat
    2014-05-26 04:31
    Pocari_Sweat
    Little and petite means the same thing to me! .

On another note, the new Glasslip PV has reaffirmed how annoying and whiny nano.ripe is in that 2nd half of the PV. Also I am somewhat concerned at the lack of glass in that PV. Where's my shinies?!