AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Pocari_Sweat

Notices

Conversation Between Pocari_Sweat and 0utf0xZer0
Showing Visitor Messages 371 to 380 of 575
  1. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-08-08 21:57
    Pocari_Sweat
    I'm not really a seiyuu fag. Except for maybe Takagaki Ayahi.

OH! and Norio Wakamoto. I definitely fag over him .

EDIT: Also NEVAH! I refuse to admit defeat!
  2. 0utf0xZer0
    2013-08-08 21:56
    0utf0xZer0
    So does that mean Archon and I win? While I think KanaHana has overshadowed her in recent years, Noto Mamiko used to basically be the soft voiced voice actress. I'm actually a bit surprised you didn't know already just because she tends to sound pretty distinct, she plays the mute woman in Canaan and I was able to tell it was her without looking it up just because of the sounds she makes when eating.
  3. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-08-08 09:31
    Pocari_Sweat
    Ah shit! I just found out that Matsuri's VA is the same as Kotomi's VA. Wtf mang.

EDIT: Also Benten from Uchouten and Tomoe from Iroha.
  4. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-08-07 22:17
    Pocari_Sweat
    Tell this Key fanboy known as Archon Wing to stick it up sideways :3
  5. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-08-03 08:43
    Pocari_Sweat
    You went all Pretentious moe scholar on "that" post. Gave you a humorous reply
  6. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-07-29 02:30
    Pocari_Sweat
    Well here's my impressions on the season so far:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...62#post4774462
  7. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-07-28 23:58
    Pocari_Sweat
    Had a gander of the Golden Time light novel... and I think I'm gonna like this series when it airs next season.
  8. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-07-27 00:55
    Pocari_Sweat
    I lost count on how many times I saw/linked/got linked that to S & M Inu Boku video. And to this day it's still hilarious
  9. 0utf0xZer0
    2013-07-27 00:15
    0utf0xZer0
    You know, all your recent talk about archetypes reminds me that I still think you should give Inu x Boku SS another go, despite the fact that it's essentially a butler comedy:
    -Ririchiyo means the show is essentially the closest thing we'll get to a Kuroneko POV anime, until someone decides to adapt the Ore wa Kouhai spinoff manga.
    -Remember how Hyouka gives Chitanda some significant character development in the final scene but you probably felt it was too little, too late? InuBoku does something similar with Soushi, except just a tad earlier in the story and with much greater significance.
    -Master Troll is awesome.
    -Building on the previous point, I feel like it has the kind of things you're M for in spades.

(I know I've also mentioned it before, but Otome Youkai Zakuro is also a nicely irony tinged bit of josei-infused seinen - bishie military dude who is secretly terrified of spirits gets partnered with tempermental kitsune girl.)
  10. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-07-20 04:37
    Pocari_Sweat
    Pretty sure it's a marketing thing. There is no official LoL hardware gear, though there's companies like Razor that sponsor the game.