AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Social Groups

Notices

Search Groups  
Social Groups in category Regional
Group Name Members Discussions Messages Pictures Last Post Reverse Sort Order
This is simply to group all Filipinos together either pure or halves to discuss about animes and local anime events in the Philippines.
46 4 57 0
2014-05-18
12:53
Malaysian .. Others invited..but you might be surprised at the random language ;) .. Feel free to join ^^
18 1 81 0
2013-08-01
09:43
Welcome to the "Arabic Otakus" Fanclub ! If you are born arab or have arabian origins, then join the fanclub !
2 1 1 0
2012-05-01
13:30
If you like watching anime (and i know you do!) and you live in Australia, use to live in Australia or have any relation to Australia, then you need to be apart of this group now. Pronto! I've made this group because I've noticed there is a lack of Aussie spirit here on A-Suki and that's not sitting cool with me. Hopefully this group will foster a wonderful Australian centered anime community where we will all be able to indulge ourselves in, whatever the topics may be! Lets get this bloody group started! Don't forget to help spread the word to other Aussie anime fans here too. :D
61 4 38 1
2011-10-15
07:19
Advanced Search   Group Subscriptions