AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Social Groups

Notices

Search Groups  
Social Groups in category Character Appreciation
Group Name Members Discussions Messages Pictures Last Post Reverse Sort Order
\_(=^.^)= Meaow! Purrr~ Meaow, ow ew naw? Meaw, naw waw haw. Nyaw ya ew! (In short, here you can discuss anything related to cats, kittens, and neko-girls/boys <3)
23 1 5 0
2013-05-14
Feito-ism: The belief that all life was created for the sole purpose of worshipping Fate-chan and those with the inability to comply will be shot on spot by all the raving fan-boys who adore her ~ Life after the subsequent death to the truest of believers will be rewarded 100 delicious flat chests as well as a hug from Feito. <3 In short; Islam minus the faggotry. :) Current Goal: Make Feito-chan Alliance the largest social group on Animesuki. Make Feito-chan the first ever winner of International Saimoe. - http://www.saimoearena.com/vote.html (Matches usually start Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 8p.m. EST) Start creating Megapack ver. 2 Don't forget to join the Allie Groups: White Devil Worshipper Belkan Saint Church
252 6 243 54
2013-11-15
06:38
a group of people dedicated to 8th world wonder, the lord of spoilers, the king of translations, all hail our lord and saviour of pictograms, the uncrowned literature nobel laureate and unsung hero of the masses, AMX. As AMX is someone larger than life, it goes as well that his fanclub is also larger than life. Sit back, post an appreciation or supplication for any old/new series he has or you want him to work on. Weekly sermons to be determined. -------------------------------------------------------------- Hierachy:
8 3 9 1
2013-07-29
talk about characters and everything that you want to talk/know question's in Infinite stratos. Posting pitures ETC.......... have fun よろしくお願いします.. And guys i got mistake from editing the one of discussion "Character's" so please forget it,I create one the name of it is (Characters Discussion)you can use it ... by the way thank you for joining ..thank you again.
76 2 13 12
2013-08-08
12:12
This group is for all who like that impeccabe little lady from Bleach
11 2 5 0
2013-07-29
16:11
A group dedicated to the lovely Senjougahara Hitagi of Bakemonogatari! Also known as Tsundere-chan. ^^
46 1 19 6
2013-07-27
11:29
hes cool. hes cute. hes the boss. hes the man. hes invincible. well of course its the one and only Gaara of the Sand!
9 2 11 0
2013-07-24
03:16
a group for all the fans of orihime
38 1 9 13
2013-07-22
16:15
Let's all join together and bring Wolf's Rain back to popularity!! Not only am I saying this because it's my absolutely number 1 favorite anime, but rather, because if you still love Wolf's Rain and want to bring it back, if we all come together, we may just be able to convince them to make a second series. So, join, discuss, and let's wait to see what the future holds for this anime!!!
3 1 3 0
2013-07-20
22:45
I know it just happened but they might be together. Join this group Jerza Fans! :D
5 3 9 0
2013-07-20
09:40
Advanced Search   Group Subscriptions