AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Social Groups

Notices

Search Groups  
Social Groups in category Other Fandom
Group Name Reverse Sort Order Members Discussions Messages Pictures Last Post
Girls. Such wonderous creatures with legs. Yes, two legs, twice the fun. One might say (the mangatron says) their legs "are like pillars in front of the gateway to paradise" but the best part is when they decorate their legs with beautiful garments such as stockings, pantyhose, garters, thigh-high knee socks, and more. Welcome to the wonderful world of the Leg Fetish.
56 1 8 7
2012-11-26
20:29
We don't care if you can't play a musical instrument, you could just sit and stay here and do nothing!! Here! Drink some of Tsumugi's delicious tea and try her delicious cake! So please don't leave! Club Room rules 1. you can Pretty mush do everything and anything that's on your mind.Got something to say? A new idea? Also Post jokes, words games, riddles, quizzes, and stuff like that in here. Discuss anything you want its our club! Please try Not to Flame, Spam or any bad behavour k? :) Talk :D!
24 6 40 12
2012-08-20
10:01
Social Group for Lost Zero players and fans. For people to find in-game friends and discuss in-game stuff that might be considered as intrusive or pointless in a forum thread. You can also use this group for boasting about your deck, rare cards, and pretty wins.
54 6 19 0
2014-09-06
Fans of the (in)famous writer who is notorious for Shipping wars, Cross-dressing, Emasculation, Sparkling and other forms of trolling.
27 22 216 19
2016-12-07
02:57
I'm new on this so I dont realy know what I was going to chose for category
3 0 0 0
2012-05-17
Do the names Urza and Mishra hold any special significance to you? Have you ever wanted to fight injustice alongside the Boros Legion, create numerous copies of spells with the Izzet League or worship a demon with the Cult of Rakdos? Do you get an evil grin at the mere thought of an infinite mana loop that allows you to blast all of your opponents for 1,000,000 points of damage with a single Fireball spell? Have you ever went into a state of maniacal laughter as you used your Auriok Transfixer to tap an Ashnod's Coupon before Donating it to your Mindslavered opponent, who you then force into buying a single can of soda from you for $500 on their next turn unless they conceed? Well then this is the group for you! Just remember that being a Planeswalker isn't the same as being a Plainswalker.
19 4 80 12
2010-03-13
00:48
An AS social group dedicated to general discussion with an emphasis on anime industry discussion. It's primarily for discussing trends in the world of anime, and where we think they will go next. Discussion on Studios, Directors, Writers, and Seiyu "to keep an eye on" will be here. So will discussions on which anime shows/characters we think will be influential. Invite only for now, but I might go public later. Group name courtesy of Darthtabby. Excellent pun, my friend. ;)
36 84 942 0
2018-09-08
23:27
this is for sonic fans. gather to talk about your fav. sonic game and stuff like that
4 1 5 0
2011-03-30
11:00
This group is for fans of Studio Ghibli films Here are some of his works: Laputa: Castle in the Sky 1986 August 2 Grave of the Fireflies 1988 April 16 My Neighbor Totoro 1988 April 16
55 21 50 8
2009-01-21
Welcome, fellow combatant. You're about to enter a world in which you can never back out from. You are to enter the fray with your fellow fans and fight to the death for your favourite idol(s). Well, not really. Feel free to just discuss your favourites, post pictures and other stuff here instead. :p
46 9 989 84
2018-08-15
13:10
Advanced Search   Group Subscriptions