AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Nanoha/Vivid Franchise (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Nanoha FanFiction Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=60648)

Kagerou 2008-03-05 15:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by krisslanza (Post 1441831)
Well I don't know what kind of character Keroko is so... :heh:
Plus there's the fact Keroko exists in seperate timelines then what I'm going for I think... :eyebrow:

There are only two timelines, ya know.

There's the canon timeline, which is the Nanoverse without OCs, then there's the Kerokanon, which does include OCs. :D

EDIT: Page claimed in the name of hawt KeroNano yuri?

*RUNS*

krisslanza 2008-03-05 15:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kagerou (Post 1441840)

There's the canon timeline, which is the Nanoverse without OCs, then there's the Kerokanon, which does include OCs. :D

*RUNS*

Well I'm making up my own now! :p
Because I don't know the Keokanon and this is after the canon timeline so its not exactly canon... :heh:

Its still fanfiction I swear. :uhoh:
I'll prove it by having CCs do stuff!

Keroko 2008-03-05 15:40

I'm actually pretty sure she does, she is quite firmly ingrained in the Nanoha timeline, having met Nanoha at seven and being adopted at nine and all. The full background is a loooong story, but you can read it from the link in my profile.

Edit: Sneaky posts before mine again. :P

Satashi 2008-03-05 16:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Rick (Post 1441814)
We reach page 100 cool!!! :D

Go go page 100!

Quote:

*RUNS*

lol everyone suddenly wants Keroha @_@

I'm doing it :p talking to Kery-chan right now to get some info and stuff. Wow, this will certainly blindside the OC thread when posted :heh:

krisslanza 2008-03-05 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satashi (Post 1441882)

I'm doing it :p talking to Kery-chan right now to get some info and stuff. Wow, this will certainly blindside the OC thread when posted :heh:

You clearly underestimate how much we like any kind of yuri don't you? :eyebrow: :heh:

Should we get the popcorn ready? :nod:

Sam the Onion 2008-03-05 16:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by krisslanza (Post 1441884)
You clearly underestimate how much we like any kind of yuri don't you? :eyebrow: :heh:

Should we get the popcorn ready? :nod:

What you need are tacos and cakes.

ghazghkull 2008-03-05 16:33

Oh dear...Satashi and Keroko...what have you done! Look what you have unleashed! XD

Keroko 2008-03-05 16:36

*innocent face* I have no idea what you're talking about.

Kagerou 2008-03-05 16:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam the Onion (Post 1441905)
What you need are tacos and cakes.

"THE CAKE IS A LIE!"

SpaceBrotha 2008-03-05 16:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kagerou (Post 1441927)
"THE CAKE IS A LIE!"

no it wasn't, you just missed the party :p

Sam the Onion 2008-03-05 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghazghkull (Post 1441922)
Oh dear...Satashi and Keroko...what have you done! Look what you have unleashed! XD

Second page consisting over 90% material about the excruciating anticipation of the NxK lemon.

They definetly unleashed something.
I'm guessing our inner desires...
:uhoh:

*runs*

ghazghkull 2008-03-05 17:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keroko (Post 1441926)

Sure you don't. Sure you don't XD

Evangelion Xgouki 2008-03-05 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keroko (Post 1441926)

Ah, the many reasons why we all love Keroko...and Keroko and Keroko and Keroko...and Tesla :p

Kha 2008-03-05 19:16

The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satashi (Post 1441882)

I heard that :uhoh:.

Trust me we've been calling for it ever since Keroko released adult Keroko to update the loli Keroko. :D:D:D:D

Let's not forget Tesriffith too. :nod:

The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie.

Master Kosa 2008-03-05 19:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam the Onion (Post 1441939)
Second page consisting over 90% material about the excruciating anticipation of the NxK lemon.

They definetly unleashed something.
I'm guessing our inner desires...
:uhoh:

*runs*

lol the beast is big and hungry, and there are no chains :uhoh:
*hides*
*runs for white*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junkedcat (Post 1441688)
But Fate sleeping on the couch... She needs someone to love too... (Don't go there. Yea i talking to you. The one with the pervy thoughts).

:sad:And I started something.... But I don't think it's postable yet.

USB500 2008-03-05 20:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora (Post 1441176)
My point precisely :rolleyes: People should make the difference between FF and Cadia :D

:nod:

Quote:

FF immune to Cadia Backlog Breakers? :eek:

UNPOSSIBLE!!! :frustrated: (:D)

The crack is strong within you :cool:

Won't this scare off newcomers though? :heh:

:heh:

Quote:

:heh: I think that may be because you haven't poked your head here for so long, USB-kun :heh: Besides, madness has a rightful place here right? Don't forget it's always welcomed there :D

Well, I kind of lost track with all the conversations here (since, unlike Outer Cadia) FF tends to go... the relaxed path. :heh: So.... yeah.

Quote:

:nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod:

Now, get those OCs back to Cadia before we keep invading this place, the MODership comes and the Sky Falls on our heads :heh::heh::heh:

*Fuyu no Sora collapses laughing again after seeing Saint X persistently whacking ghazghkull with a GN Oar*

:heh:

Quote:

Keep running USB-kun :heh::heh::heh:

Aww, like I said before: Real life *sigh* Always interfering with our creativity and our writing :heh:

To add in the complication, I won't be venturing here and at Outer Cadia for one full week (it's holiday break here, and I need to seize the opportunity to rest my brain :eyespin: ).

On top of that, we're gonna have election day this Saturday. :uhoh:

============

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satashi (Post 1441344)
Spoiler for LEMON! NSFW but AS safe:

*thumbs up*

Keep up the good work, Sata-chan! You know you can do it. >:3

Satashi 2008-03-05 21:03

Keroha done. Sent to Kery-chan for approval/edit requesting

Wild Goose 2008-03-05 21:15

Quote:

*RUNS*

Anything Kha writes is also classed under the Khrack-filled Rebuilt Timeline, while the main Kerokanon timeline is also referred to by myself as Alpha Timeline because MSLN Alpha is a sorta cap to the Kerokanon...

And I couldn't resist the SRW ref. :heh:

I move to nominate the canon timeline as Original Generation timeline!

*is shot at by Legion bluntshooters*

Sorry, a little high on aggro and hot blood after an argument with my boss. -_-

Junkedcat 2008-03-05 21:36

I felt so good after my midterm i decided to put out another section...
Spoiler for Landscaper!Fate:

Jimmy C 2008-03-05 21:46

Junkedcat, several typos and wrong word choices.