AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   (L) Toriko (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=89250)

LevelSeven 2016-09-17 00:26

But still, it would have been cool if others did that :( either way, we go off topic, so, who thinks that toriko still wont beable to fight acacia on equal ground >_>

marvelB 2016-09-17 00:57

Well, as a last note for the Kochikame tribute.... we should also remember that it was a manga that ran for 40 years straight. Neither Naruto nor Bleach ran for that long (not even half that length, even), so I don't think it's surprising that many authors would pay their respects to the more senior manga. Speaking of, it is interesting to note that One Piece's 20th anniversary is quite close (just a year away!). Come to think of it, Jojo's 30th is right around the corner, as well. Personally, I'd love to see manga authors making tributes to those two particular series! ;)

So yeah, back on topic.... I'm actually hoping that the other heavenly kings revive already and get themselves powered up with a taste of God. I'd love to see them team up with Toriko to take on Acacia....

Kafriel 2016-09-21 12:03

Chapter's OUT!
Spoiler for content:

LevelSeven 2016-09-21 13:29

toriko shoots acacia once over the whole planet in a straight line,
acacia wants to destroy the earth by literally crushing it into his gigantic energy hand,

midora stops starjun from dying via lol-everything-goes-knocking,

....yeah, a really cool chapter :)

marvelB 2016-09-21 16:51

Believe it or not, the highlight of the chapter for me was just seeing Komatsu again. Well, that and Toriko officially adding God to his menu. And now, all that's left is to eat Neo himself.... but can our hero accomplish that before the world is destroyed!? :uhoh:

marvelB 2016-09-29 03:10

Spoiler is out:

Spoiler for 389:

LevelSeven 2016-09-29 07:33

wowowow, toriko will go berserk next chapter :D
and it seems like the heavenly kings wont get eaten by their demons if they finish their unique food list,
i guess this list wasnt simply a hobby for food hunters :eek: but on the other hand that makes acacias case even more strange, i guess he is slowly eaten by neo :/

ellifeedn 2016-09-29 15:42

Looks like Sunny is safe while Coco and Zebra still need their Main Courses.

Kafriel 2016-10-05 09:45

Toriko: breaking its concept of power...every single week.

marvelB 2016-10-05 17:22

Man, as much of a hypocrite asshole Midora may be, I loved seeing him go berserk on Acacia like that. Dude even shrugged off both of his fists getting eaten. It's also hilarious that after he prevented Acacia from destroying the planet last chapter, he nearly ends up destroying it with his own tongue, lol. :heh:

Anyway, it's Toriko's turn again, and he's filled with both rage and hunger as he faces off against his foe in world that's crumbling apart..... and meanwhile, in the spirit world, we see Ichiryuu again....!? :uhoh:

marvelB 2016-10-13 03:12

Spoiler time:

Spoiler for 391:

Kafriel 2016-10-14 01:12

Yeah, I don't think the planet can hold on any longer...

Klard 2016-10-14 04:36

The planet should have been destroyed from the start of this fight

marvelB 2016-10-14 15:45

Maybe granny Setsu managed to somehow keep the planet stable all this time after all, despite the constant doomsday-level attacks. As for how she was able to hold on for so long.... uh, food luck, I guess? :p

ellifeedn 2016-10-15 18:42

I thought Setsu was keeping only the Human world safe.

Breimn 2016-10-20 02:25

Spoilers are out, guess who joins the party.

marvelB 2016-10-20 02:36

^

Spoiler for 392:

LevelSeven 2016-10-20 10:36

lol, and i thought he couldnt get more over the top :heh:

there is only one thing i hate: how long will the earth survive? imean, come on, it is about to explode and that since 5 or so chapters, and it seems like no matter how much gets destroyed, it still has enough surface to get destroyed again (i guess the amount of gourmet cells allows the earth immensely fast regeneration :heh:)...
anyway, i want to see acacia ripping apart EVERYONE and than we will get the space arc :love:

marvelB 2016-10-20 11:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by LevelSeven (Post 5967873)
there is only one thing i hate: how long will the earth survive? imean, come on, it is about to explode and that since 5 or so chapters, and it seems like no matter how much gets destroyed, it still has enough surface to get destroyed again (i guess the amount of gourmet cells allows the earth immensely fast regeneration :heh:)...

Toriko's Earth is clearly made of the same stuff Namek is made from, naturally. ;)

LevelSeven 2016-10-20 13:03

^not even namek survived that many world destroying attacks XD

and did you realize that here is always enough healthy surface for the attacks to destroy? after getting so many hits the planet should have any continents left :heh: