AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   (L) Negima Manga Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=1238)

Asrialys 2008-07-17 18:09

Not like she does well in normal classes anyway. And if it somehow becomes clear that Nodoka won't pair with Negi, then I think it's possible that she'll stay behind with Yue. Haruna also. They'd make a dangerous trio. lol

TnAdct1 2008-07-17 19:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asrialys (Post 1736802)
Not like she does well in normal classes anyway. And if it somehow becomes clear that Nodoka won't pair with Negi, then I think it's possible that she'll stay behind with Yue. Haruna also. They'd make a dangerous trio. lol

Not going to happen, considering:

-how popular Nodoka is in Japan;
-the various things that may lead towards a Negi/Nodoka ending;
-how Asuna's past could lead to her NOT being the one that will end up with Negi as his "romantic" partner.

Hypernova 2008-07-18 01:31

Spoiler for hm...:

KaneDragon 2008-07-18 09:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypernova (Post 1737549)
Spoiler for hm...:

To be fair, she was probably just having a bad day. :p

Samanosuke 2008-07-18 10:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaneDragon (Post 1738103)
To be fair, she was probably just having a bad day. :p

or maybe it was that time of the month . :eyespin: . /jk
But yeah , she has a pretty bad ass ability xD
I suspect that Fate want to use her to destroy the magic world or something.
a "save Asuna" arc is bound to happen in a very near future. =/

ZeroForever 2008-07-18 13:25

god... they don't need to get into the 'save' plot lines, and if they do hopefully it won't be something as inane as the bleach ones.

at least things are starting to come to a head, the complete lack of Anya makes me think that she'll be extremly important in the uncoming events and most liable for a 'save' or 'backstab' event.

Anh_Minh 2008-07-18 14:42

Spoiler for Negima!?! anime:

Keroko 2008-07-18 16:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by TnAdct1 (Post 1736900)
-how Asuna's past could lead to her NOT being the one that will end up with Negi as his "romantic" partner.

Hmm? How so? I mean, not that I'm disagreeing that Nodoka won't stay behind (flat chance of that happening for no good reason) but how would Asuna's past lead her to not being the one to end up with Negi as his romantic partner?

KaneDragon 2008-07-18 18:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keroko (Post 1738817)
Hmm? How so? I mean, not that I'm disagreeing that Nodoka won't stay behind (flat chance of that happening for no good reason) but how would Asuna's past lead her to not being the one to end up with Negi as his romantic partner?

I don't know... if she's actually Negi's mother? :heh::heh:

Yeah right. :rolleyes:

...right? :uhoh:

Hypernova 2008-07-19 02:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaneDragon (Post 1738979)

Well if you want to wild guess then I suppose you should go all the way.

There's nothing to suggest that Nagi haven't banged Asuna :uhoh:.

Asrialys 2008-07-19 03:10

It's a funny theory, but it just seems too...icky for Akamatsu.:heh:

TnAdct1 2008-07-19 11:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaneDragon (Post 1738979)

Well, it's likely that Asuna is somehow related to Negi in some way or another.

Keroko 2008-07-19 12:05

If Asuna is Negi's mother then we have a case of pedofilia on our hands, appearance wise, let's not go there. :eyespin:

Though the idea of Asuna and Negi being related by blood could be possible... though wouldn't that mean Nagi, and thereby Negi, is royalty?

Mentorian 2008-07-19 14:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keroko (Post 1740306)
If Asuna is Negi's mother then we have a case of pedofilia on our hands, appearance wise, let's not go there. :eyespin:

Though the idea of Asuna and Negi being related by blood could be possible... though wouldn't that mean Nagi, and thereby Negi, is royalty?

It is oedipal complex, not pedophilia, though this series does flirt a lot with pedophilia (15-year old girls hitting a 10-year-old, including the 20+ Asuna and 1000+ year old Eva). :D

A major plot twist will be that Negi IS Nagi. Nagi's mind got wiped out after the war and he was turned into a child (you can also throw in Gin, Vodka, and Vermouth into the mix if you want.)

All these Nagis that we have seen so far? Illusion or Albero's making up stuffs or another Shigofumi's case where a person is split into two.

kano yume 2008-07-19 14:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mentorian (Post 1740475)
It is oedipal complex, not pedophilia, though this series does flirt a lot with pedophilia (15-year old girls hitting a 10-year-old, including the 20+ Asuna and 1000+ year old Eva). :D

I think he's referring to the Nagi/Asuna relations, not Negi/Asuna. Besides, it can be both an oedipal complex and pedophilia.
Given that she apparently looked like a little girl when she first came to Mahora, it would have at least the appearance of pedophilia.

I personally think Negi and Asuna are going to turn out to be siblings.

KaneDragon 2008-07-19 14:14

Quote:

A major plot twist will be that Negi IS Nagi. Nagi's mind got wiped out after the war and he was turned into a child (you can also throw in Gin, Vodka, and Vermouth into the mix if you want.)

And that theory has been discussed elsewhere, along with a half-dozen theories on Negi's mother. :heh:

Xellos-_^ 2008-07-19 14:17

[quote=kano yume;1740486]
Quote:

QUOTE]

I think he's referring to the Nagi/Asuna relations.

Age wise Nagi and Asuna are about the same age. Asuna only looks young because she had been taken these Anti-aging drugs.

Another crack theory

Asuna is actually Negi's half sister and the daughter of Nagi and the Twilight princess. Asuna has her mother's memories due to some sort of legacy of either her or Nagi.

Dusk_ 2008-07-19 16:21

Because we all know it'll happen eventually...

When do you think Negi will go evil/berserker on everyone, resulting in a massive Ala Alba vs Dark Negi battle royale?

Asrialys 2008-07-19 17:00

What I want to see is both Negi and Asuna going berserk. Most likely from some revelation about their pasts. Or meeting someone who ruined it. We still don't know who's behind all this.

Dusk_ 2008-07-19 17:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asrialys (Post 1740708)
What I want to see is both Negi and Asuna going berserk. Most likely from some revelation about their pasts. Or meeting someone who ruined it. We still don't know who's behind all this.

Both going berserk is counter-intuitive. Negi can't go very psycho-smashy when Asuna has massive-magic-cancel stopping him.