AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   (L) Rosario+Vampire Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=47934)

Spags 2008-07-22 15:43

Iunno how that turn out, if anything it would probably kill him. A mix of different monster blood would be to hard on his frail human body. If the vamp blood alone was enough to break his body and make him lose control adding new monster blood would probably deteriorate his body. Also I think if they were gonna do that it would just go over board with the series and imo it would ruin the show/manga for me.

Now for each individual blood i would assume it goes as

Yukari/Ruby - Idk how much magic runs in the blood (other than concieved children), but basically aren't witches humans with magic power? Im assuming it's something you have to be born with instead of given. So i'm guessing it really wouldn't have any effect on Tsukune.

Mizore - This one is a tuffy, what temperature is her blood at. And is there even a male version of her monster kind. I've heard of snow women, but never snow monster men. I really honestly can't say how he'd react to Mizore's blood.

Kurumu - This one is a fairly easy one to guess. The probability that Tsukune will develop some powers center around the abilities of an incubus, considering their the male version of succubus. I would just assume that he wouldn't gain to much of a succubus only because then i'de be afraid hes no longer a male anymore -.-;

Moka - Well we already know this one =P

Kokoa - Uhhh overdose of vamp blood imo? Don't need that now, hes already got his own vamp blood now :>

kenjiharima 2008-07-22 15:49

Well if Banner in Ultimate Hulk survived using the gamma formula, exposing himself to gamma radiation and Captain America's super solider blood with the super solider serum. I think Tsukune can survive. I dunno what blood type though the other girls have...

But it's pretty risky. But if it succeeds he'll have vampire powers, ice manipulation, black magic and white magic and have the powers also of an incubus since it's the opposite gender of a succubus.

Spags 2008-07-22 15:54

But it also goes up to monster lore too. Its known in monster lore that when bitten by certain monster I.E. vampires, werewolfs, you tend to turn into one, or have a strange effect. Taking that into consideration its not known for other monsters to give off the same properties, so my best guess would be it'd just mess Tsukune up and really have no affect power wise.

Kyero Fox 2008-07-22 16:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spags (Post 1748407)
Iunno how that turn out, if anything it would probably kill him. A mix of different monster blood would be to hard on his frail human body. If the vamp blood alone was enough to break his body and make him lose control adding new monster blood would probably deteriorate his body. Also I think if they were gonna do that it would just go over board with the series and imo it would ruin the show/manga for me.

Now for each individual blood i would assume it goes as

Yukari/Ruby - Idk how much magic runs in the blood (other than concieved children), but basically aren't witches humans with magic power? Im assuming it's something you have to be born with instead of given. So i'm guessing it really wouldn't have any effect on Tsukune.

Mizore - This one is a tuffy, what temperature is her blood at. And is there even a male version of her monster kind. I've heard of snow women, but never snow monster men. I really honestly can't say how he'd react to Mizore's blood.

Kurumu - This one is a fairly easy one to guess. The probability that Tsukune will develop some powers center around the abilities of an incubus, considering their the male version of succubus. I would just assume that he wouldn't gain to much of a succubus only because then i'de be afraid hes no longer a male anymore -.-;

Moka - Well we already know this one =P

Kokoa - Uhhh overdose of vamp blood imo? Don't need that now, hes already got his own vamp blood now :>

The Male Succubus does have a penis. why would he not be a male after the blood?

I wonder what would happen to Kyero if he got Moka or Mizore's blood XD, Fire/Ice, Fire/Vampire Strength

kenjiharima 2008-07-22 16:37

Well I always refer to the Hulk. Like his son Skaar. He has the same powers as the Hulk though unknown if the strength is the same level as his father and his mothers ability to hardern her skin to stone.

kramerica 2008-07-22 16:41

It crossed my mind that if he got Kurumu's blood, he'd...

Spoiler for ToLoveRu:

Spags 2008-07-22 16:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyero Fox (Post 1748450)
The Male Succubus does have a penis. why would he not be a male after the blood?

I wonder what would happen to Kyero if he got Moka or Mizore's blood XD, Fire/Ice, Fire/Vampire Strength

Because there is no "male succubus" succubus is a female only monster. Now there are incubus' which are like succubus' but are technically two different monster entirely, ability wise and such. However injecting succubus blood into him doesn't mean hes gonna be an incubus their completely two different monsters. Thats why its not safe to say he'll be one, if you catch my drift.

kenjiharima 2008-07-22 17:46

Tsukune will end up like this...

If ever the youkai blood were to overlaod his DNA

Waven 2008-07-22 18:56

Actually the blood bond, curse of blood and any other blood related stuff is usually exclusive to vampires, the other 4 types of 'monsters' aren't typical to have this relation.

Mizuno 2008-07-22 19:15

Tsukune is a gentleman, when he gets a gift he usually returns it. In this case, he returns the gift with something white.

HayashiTakara 2008-07-22 19:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mizuno (Post 1748850)
Tsukune is a gentleman, when he gets a gift he usually returns it. In this case, he returns the gift with something white.

Ah yes, the gift that keeps on giving.

Magin 2008-07-22 20:02

... isn't that gift going a little far, even in a thread like this?

HayashiTakara 2008-07-22 21:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magin (Post 1748925)
... isn't that gift going a little far, even in a thread like this?

Have you even read the thread? lol :heh:

Mizuno 2008-07-22 21:17

The gift is left open to your imagination, I was referring to white chocolate though. ;)

kenjiharima 2008-07-22 22:24

Yep Valentines day and White Day in Japan...ahhh white yummy, sweet chocolates for the girls. He'll give them all his whites. :heh:

technomo12 2008-07-22 22:40

ahhh i see white and well milky like right????

ore are you reffering the other hard white

any way moving on a bit

have any of you wondered if there is a hentai manga of this????

HayashiTakara 2008-07-22 22:43

Theres like 2 or 3, IIRC

technomo12 2008-07-22 23:06

IIRC?

um i know this is a bit bad but can anyone show me the site where i can find them

HayashiTakara 2008-07-22 23:24

IIRC = If I recall correctly, lol

kenjiharima 2008-07-22 23:51

I know there's a 4th h-doujin which includes Yukari...better re-check my files.