AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L) Queen's Blade Rebellion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=107825)

D-KLAC 2012-04-26 09:22

ep.3 yea quite the slugs & tent we have in this ep.

give we meet lunaluna & her two sides one white clear & darker that want to "tent" Annelotte.

oh yea quite ok then give what slugs slime ok on woman & lol eldar give got a golden "lil jmmmy" tights.

now all set with lunaluna want Annelott next ep RIDE OF THE CHAINSAW VALKYRIE!!!

leecherboy 2012-04-27 03:26

Seems like the last normal chapter of the Illustrated Stories was posted, I think it's the first one where Airi reappears.
The Rebellion series will end in the extra chapter(s?) included in the upcoming third volume.

Edit: Oops, the final, unreleased chapter(s) is going to include the fight against Branwen & the witch, sneaky move...
So now, I guess they have to hurry up and release the remaining char's books before starting the 3rd series.

NoemiChan 2012-04-27 07:47

Spoiler for Opinion for Episode 3:

Ravenblitz 2012-04-29 06:34

Spoiler for Megami NSFW Anelotte & Lunaluna:

Spoiler for Nyantype Lunaluna NSFW:

Midonin 2012-05-01 09:45

Spoiler for QBR 05 - In Another Castle:

CGrascal 2012-05-01 13:10

Spoiler for Episode 6 preview:

gustyvedova 2012-05-01 13:53

Spoiler for episode 5:

Clank 2012-05-01 14:59

Once again, I agree with you...
The animation has improved in the last episodes the same time as rythm and action... But this just doesn't look like Queen's Blade :(
The plot is even more disjoint than in first season !

"O alas, my dear boobs, nipples and suggestive scenes where art thou ?"

J-Xi 2012-05-01 16:39

Spoiler for Episode 5.:

gustyvedova 2012-05-01 16:43

So far Rebellion is my least favorite season. Huge disappointment.

Clank 2012-05-01 18:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by J-Xi (Post 4140286)
Now it seems Annelotte going to meet Maria/Reina while wandering around. How interesting. :rolleyes:

Or perhaps she just won't appear at all and we gonna enjoy a neverending drama between Yuit and Mirim until the end of that season :p ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by J-Xi (Post 4140286)
Also I don't like how they reused the animation for Branwen's punishment from episode 1.

I noticed that too, and it really pissed me off, I hate this even more than constant flashbacks !

The anime was way more enjoyable in 2nd season and OVAs, for the moment...

Midonin 2012-05-01 18:17

Note that the second season was partly more enjoyable because it had spent its time setting things up in the first season. Same for the OVAs. A lot of stories have a slow build in the first part; this may be where we are now.

Xaturas 2012-05-01 18:21

I didn't watch it yet just jumped trough 3 eps scenes.
I also didn't watch any QB anime (that is I did watch 1-2 eps of it with the Jelly Squirting Pink Haired Demon girl o_O? from one of the previous seasons)

However I may watch it for that Inquisitor lady. Heck this anime probably have as much story as a bucket of water, and its depth is comparable to a spoon. But but that milf lady is damn sexy, I may live trough this anime just to watch her.
Also that midnight lady demon girl packs some nice design to.

Still wondering wondering if it will be worth my time or not to watch it.

Malkuth 2012-05-01 19:29

I also quite disappointed with rebellion. Despite some reworked character designs looking better, the new ones are average. But the worse part is the complete absence of a coherent tale, even compared to the beginning of the first season. Also animation and art are pretty bad.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xaturas (Post 4140415)
I didn't watch it yet just jumped trough 3 eps scenes.
I also didn't watch any QB anime (that is I did watch 1-2 eps of it with the Jelly Squirting Pink Haired Demon girl o_O? from one of the previous seasons)

However I may watch it for that Inquisitor lady. Heck this anime probably have as much story as a bucket of water, and its depth is comparable to a spoon. But but that milf lady is damn sexy, I may live trough this anime just to watch her.
Also that midnight lady demon girl packs some nice design to.

Still wondering wondering if it will be worth my time or not to watch it.

You're better off watching the first two seasons... they look better, have a story (all things considered), and more fanservice.

Xaturas 2012-05-01 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malkuth (Post 4140522)

You're better off watching the first two seasons... they look better, have a story (all things considered), and more fanservice.

Dunno about that. As I mentioned I watched like 2-3 eps total of queens blade. It was about some blonde princess girl fightining after running away from castle, in blue armor. And all that stuff. And it had that pink haired demon which used hair to cover her boobs and shoot some acid milk.

The only thing that can make me watch QB Rebelion is the Inquisitor chick as I said before. Her design is just *tasty*, and I mean graphical design as her character design is mediocre at best.

As for story and fanservice, I don't search that atm. I'm in no need of some boobz showing around shows atm. I remember I wanted to watch Seikon no Qwaser II, even have the whole season on my hdd but just don't have the will to watch it. Same for manyou hikencho or what was that show called where girl absorbed other girl boobs. <- that one I watched 1-2 eps and gave up.

That service really is kinda hmmmm borderline and I'm not searching for it atm. If I want to look at some tasty anime chicks naked I can pop one of my PoRo collection anime.

Guido 2012-05-01 20:47

Seriously, in the third episode, it became hard for me to take the episode with LunaLuna showing her treasures at the borderline perverted limit.

It doesn't compare with the likes of Echidna's borderline ecchi wardrobe, but the latter made herself to look cool, sexy, and hot without falling to the explicitly perverted.

Aside from that, the episode is just self-conclusive with Annelotte freeing the rainforests of Calibara from the mother slug, so as to dissipate the fog that was preventing villagers from the neighbouring towns to pass safely through that route; doesn't do anything to progress the plot, unless someone deliberately sent those slugs after the ruins.

ars89 2012-05-01 20:51

They can't cal this Queen's Blade if it doesn't have any fanservice in it. Tanyan and Sanyan made a nice appearance. Still don't get why Branwen voluntarily re-shackles herself. Lilliana back next ep!

Pheonix03 2012-05-02 00:21

I'm actually quite enjoying Rebellion. The animation is nowhere near the quality of the first two seasons or the OVAs, but the quick pacing and large cast help even it out for me. The story may not have much of a foundation, as they never explain exactly what Annelotte is doing, but there's consistent conflict, which keeps things interesting; plus, unlike the first season, characters are actually sticking around. It's definitely different from the first two seasons, but, for the most part, I think Rebellion benefits from it, as it gives it a different flavor.

If I have any complaints it would be the dip in animation and that there are just too many men around.

Branwen has so much wasted potential as a character. She could've easily been this story's Alleyene; giving advice and insight for Annelotte. But instead she feels like a tool; being nothing more than a slave (thus satisfying that fetish) with an interesting backstory, a backstory which does nothing for her now. Sure, other characters satisfy a fetish too, but at least they're important to the story; Branwen is just there. If they bring her back, I hope it's a story of her gaining her freedom, getting her dragon and full power back, and joining the rebellion. If not, then I hope she never shows up again.

Ending on a nice note, I really like how the anime is executing Ymir. She's a really good villain. Also, the music has been very good this season as well (the piece played at the end of the episode when the group saw Mirim was nice).

MisaoFan 2012-05-02 01:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xaturas (Post 4140540)
As for story and fanservice, I don't search that atm. I'm in no need of some boobz showing around shows atm. I remember I wanted to watch Seikon no Qwaser II, even have the whole season on my hdd but just don't have the will to watch it. Same for manyou hikencho or what was that show called where girl absorbed other girl boobs. <- that one I watched 1-2 eps and gave up.

It seems you don't like bordeline hentai (but the last show you mentionned is Manyuu Hikenchou, which is right). :(

crafordstinson 2012-05-02 14:13

Spoiler for Episode 5:

Well anyway, my favorite Queen's Blade season is the 6 Queen`s Blade: Utsukushiki Toushi-tachi OVAs. Those were the best out of all the anime seasons. They had the most fanservice/nudity, had some nice character development for characters that didn't get much screen time in the first two seasons, and the ED was so epic. I don't think Rebellion is gonna top that.