AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Naruto the Sequel - Speculation Thread concerning the future of the Naruto Franchise (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=131205)

cyberdemon 2015-04-27 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitten320 (Post 5515986)
Naruto was into Sakura back in Shippuden too, Sasuke has no part here.

not really. Naruto's supposed crush on Sakura was almost completely dropped at the beginning of Shippuden. He teases her from time to time but was clearly no longer taking it seriously. Things like anime filler and Road To Ninja weren't done by Kishimoto.

kitten320 2015-04-27 11:36

^Why would Sakura keep Karin's childhood glasses?

Avalon64 2015-04-27 11:38

no I was thinking maybe its a gift from Karin, Sakura was the one who healed her afterall...and I dunno if people know this but wearing glasses even if their eyes are fine is quite the style in Japan

Of course its all speculation from here but Salade is Sakura's I really don't think they are going to pull the Salade is not Sakura's on the fans

kitten320 2015-04-27 11:40

Hmm, well they did seem to kinda get along so I guess it would make sense. Personally I think they are just random glasses from a shop.

Ultragunner 2015-04-27 11:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitten320 (Post 5515986)
Ultragunner
Glad we start this with agreement :)

As you yourself said, Neji played big part there. Besides Naruto is a caring person and Hinata appeared as a nice girl. He was not alone who responded negatively to NejiHina fight, even tutors jumped in. Neji was taking things too far. It was not a fight but vengeance full of bullying. It was not sportsmanship any more.

This whole vengeance thing is not about Hinata but Naruto's personality. He was bitter towards Gaara about Rock Lee too as far as I remember.

The other 2 points show what we knew from day one, Hinata loves Naruto. Nothing new. A one sided support for Naruto.
Sakura did all of that for Sasuke back in Season 1 too, one sided again.

However, it is Sakura who rushed to Naruto the first time he transformed and got herself injured. She rushed despite knowing the danger. So saying that Sakura never cared is far fetched. It just got less attention in future chapters.

In order for relationship to work, it has to go both ways. While I can understand NaruHina and am ok with it, I will never understand SasuSaku.

This is why ShikaTema works for me cause it came from both ways. NaruHina and SasuSaku were far more one sided, especially SasuSaku.

I don't have that many problems with NaruHina, a seed was there even if it was handled badly as you yourself agreed. But SasuSaku is just a mess.

Naruto was into Sakura back in Shippuden too, Sasuke has no part here.

Now that's how I can start a nice discussion here.

Yeah, I completely agree with you on SasuNar...oopss SasuSaku :p

IMO, Sasuke is the worst written character with the worst development in the series 2nd season, but that's not entirely his fault either. While I can understand Kishi's way of thinking and the direction he gave to Sasuke but I lost all faith and hope after he attempted to kill Sakura (and he did stab Karin while wearing a psychopathic face :upset:), that was way too unnecessary and just made Sasuke more of an @sshole than ever.

In comparison, Itachi did kill all of his clan including his parents, he didn't go for the kill for other ninja of Konoha, Kakashi got done in by Tsukuyomi but that did not kill him (Itachi could have done so had he truly wanted).

In short, while it was understandable that Sasuke wanted to walk the path of solitude, Kishi did not have to make him become or appear like such a psychopath

I just hope Kishi gives Sasuke a accountable reason for leaving his family like that
Please please Kishi, please don't make him a melancholic bastard again :heh:

cyberdemon 2015-04-27 11:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avalon64 (Post 5515989)
Well I certainly was guilty of getting off track as well so maybe instead of going on and on about the ending and how it should have happened why don't we get back to talking about the actual sequel in this thread...?

Here's something I'm wondering the glasses on Salade...thinking about it maybe its a keepsake from Karin? Or does anyone think Salade's eyes are really that bad? Also which kid do you think the next chapter should focus on next?

I like to think that her eyes are fine but too powerful. Maybe her Sharingan awoke too early in her life and she was unable to control it at the time. The Uzumaki's were known for their sealing abilities so maybe there is a seal on the glasses meant to keep her Sharingan in check. Perhaps karen intentionally gave her the same kind of glasses because it made her feel like Salada was the child of her and Sasuke instead of Sakura. That would be in line with her personality lol. Then again Kishimoto did go on to emphasize how dangerous Karen's love for sasuke was.

Avalon64 2015-04-27 11:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberdemon (Post 5516003)
I like to think that her eyes are fine but too powerful. Maybe her Sharingan awoke too early in her life and she was unable to control it at the time. The Uzumaki's were known for their sealing abilities so maybe there is a seal on the glasses meant to keep her Sharingan in check.

An interesting theory...yes I like that idea...now I'm kinda hoping its true, and Salade has a badass moment she rips off her glasses and throws them away like in the ending of Persona 4 lol

cyberdemon 2015-04-27 11:58

This picture seems to potentially confirm that she at least had the Sharingan early in life. It's hard to see but it looks like she has the Sharingan in that picture.

https://40.media.tumblr.com/3ec0abab...at2co1_500.jpg

here's something interesting for those who think Salada is Karin's kid

https://40.media.tumblr.com/56e24104...hw8ao1_250.png

eye shape is identical to Sakura's.

kampfer91 2015-04-27 14:34

I doubt about Sarada have Sharingan .

It is just an early sketch .
How do one awaken their Sharingan again ?

Avalon64 2015-04-27 14:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by kampfer91 (Post 5516116)

ALOT of practice until you eventually do it is I think what they said about awakening the initial Sharingan, which is then followed be the Mangeyou that requires personal sacrifice...so kinda like how Super Saiyan in DBZ was said to have needed anger from personal loss at first until it was realized you can achieve it by training alot to awaken it...anger still helps lol

cyberdemon 2015-04-27 15:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by kampfer91 (Post 5516116)

I believe it is from a moment of highly heightened emotions. Sasuke originally awakened his when his clan was massacred and he was really young then. He merely rediscovered it and learned how to use it against Haku.

Avalon64 2015-04-27 15:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberdemon (Post 5516140)
I believe it is from a moment of highly heightened emotions. Sasuke originally awakened his when his clan was massacred and he was really young then. He merely rediscovered it and learned how to use it against Haku.

hhmm I think that sounds more correct, that's definitely the explanation for Sasuke, I wonder then how does a normal Uchiha awaken the Sharingan in moments of peace? I am sure its something attainable through training at least...afterall a clan massacre, won't happen everyday lol

cyberdemon 2015-04-27 15:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avalon64 (Post 5516151)
hhmm I think that sounds more correct, that's definitely the explanation for Sasuke, I wonder then how does a normal Uchiha awaken the Sharingan in moments of peace? I am sure its something attainable through training at least...afterall a clan massacre, won't happen everyday lol

The Uchiha have a great devotion to love and friendship by nature. just add in a stressful and emotional situation involving friendship or love and the Sharingan will activate. It could even just be having a family member or friend that you are really close to die, though not necessarily in combat, like maybe from a sickness or an accident. That would likely create the heightened emotions needed to activate it.

kitten320 2015-04-27 16:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultragunner (Post 5516001)
Now that's how I can start a nice discussion here.

Yeah, I completely agree with you on SasuNar...oopss SasuSaku :p

IMO, Sasuke is the worst written character with the worst development in the series 2nd season, but that's not entirely his fault either. While I can understand Kishi's way of thinking and the direction he gave to Sasuke but I lost all faith and hope after he attempted to kill Sakura (and he did stab Karin while wearing a psychopathic face :upset:), that was way too unnecessary and just made Sasuke more of an @sshole than ever.

In comparison, Itachi did kill all of his clan including his parents, he didn't go for the kill for other ninja of Konoha, Kakashi got done in by Tsukuyomi but that did not kill him (Itachi could have done so had he truly wanted).

In short, while it was understandable that Sasuke wanted to walk the path of solitude, Kishi did not have to make him become or appear like such a psychopath

I just hope Kishi gives Sasuke a accountable reason for leaving his family like that
Please please Kishi, please don't make him a melancholic bastard again :heh:

Haha well if I had to choose, SasuNaru would be canon. That's the most love I've seen them giving to someone, especially from Sasuke's side :p

Those scenes you listed are the ones that completely put me off him. Till then I was ok with Sasuke, he showed some positives. But that... that crossed all the lines. What's worse is that Karin forgave him too... only because he looks good :twitch:. Pretty much the only point Sasuke's character made is: if you look good, you'll get away with everything :uhoh:

That is why I gave Kurapika for Hunter series as an example. Apparently Sasuke was originally based on him but they are miles apart. Kurapika also chose vengeance and solitude and yet it did not stop him from treasuring his friends. He has morals, Sasuke has non.

Avalon64 2015-04-27 16:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberdemon (Post 5516159)
The Uchiha have a great devotion to love and friendship by nature. just add in a stressful and emotional situation involving friendship or love and the Sharingan will activate. It could even just be having a family member or friend that you are really close to die, though not necessarily in combat, like maybe from a sickness or an accident. That would likely create the heightened emotions needed to activate it.

well people don't up and die all the time even if its not through battle I mean the Uchiha would be experiencing QUITE the shortage on people if that were the case, I just think back to DBZ which Kishimoto used as an inspiration alot and remind myself that Goku taught Gohan how to become Super Saiyan the first time by trying to teach him to access emotions hypothetically should he lose someone, one of the lessons to him were try to picture what would happen if the villain came and killed him or his mother and try to harness that power...it was difficult but he was able to tap into that power...so I do think the Sharingan is trainable like how Kakashi accessed his Mangyou by reminding himself of all the friends he lost over the years, of course mind you nothing beats real life experiences such as witnessing people die RIGHT in front of you of course

kampfer91 2015-04-27 16:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberdemon (Post 5516140)

So let's say , if Sarada saw Karin casually kisses Sasuke ( hell , that what she gonna do anyway ) will it be enough ?:heh:
Or take to the next level , Karin does Vader pose and said No i'm your mother .:heh:

Avalon64 2015-04-27 16:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by kampfer91 (Post 5516175)
So let's say , if Sarada saw Karin casually kisses Sasuke ( hell , that what she gonna do anyway ) will it be enough ?:heh:
Or take to the next level , Karin does Vader pose and said No i'm your mother .:heh:

She'd have to hit one hell of a mood swing but such a shock probably could be a strong stimulus maybe...and great now you put it in my head Salade missing a hand screaming no that's not true! That's impossible! Before she throws herself down a shaft lol

cyberdemon 2015-04-27 16:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avalon64 (Post 5516168)
so I do think the Sharingan is trainable like how Kakashi accessed his Mangyou by reminding himself of all the friends he lost over the years, of course mind you nothing beats real life experiences such as witnessing people die RIGHT in front of you of course

No Kakashi activated his Mangekyou when he was forced to kill Rin. That was shown in the manga.

Avalon64 2015-04-27 16:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberdemon (Post 5516184)
No Kakashi activated his Mangekyou when he was forced to kill Rin. That was shown in the manga.

heh had to reread that chapter and yeah you're right...strange I forgot that lol I guess amnesia isn't just affecting the people who awaken Sharingans...then I guess Kakashi forgot he had it until after the time skip then...I still think it should be something trainable though...just alot harder lol

cyberdemon 2015-04-27 16:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avalon64 (Post 5516188)
heh had to reread that chapter and yeah you're right...strange I forgot that lol I guess amnesia isn't just affecting the people who awaken Sharingans...then I guess Kakashi forgot he had it until after the time skip then...I still think it should be something trainable though...just alot harder lol

Kakashi had passed out during the scene and Obito was the one to slaughter everyone. Rather than forgot, he just never even knew that he had activated it in the first place.