AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Boruto Chapters Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=142899)

bakato 2018-02-23 18:23

Nice out of the box thinking here. It really took me back to the original.

Wandering Soul 2018-02-23 18:34

Yeah, while some tricks like Boruto using shadow clones was expected, tricking Aoi into taking the sword and draining his own chakra was a pretty clever move.

bakato 2018-02-23 19:40

I always wondered when Boruto would reach the intellect straining fights of its predecessors and as clever as this fight was it isn't quite there, but it's close.

Mad Pierrot 2018-02-26 20:53

I came up with a theory of the Kaguya's descendants and Kara after seeing how the Boruto anime further expanded some characters.

Kara might be followers of Kaguya considering they want to use the "vessels" who appear to be Boruto and Kawaki who share blue marks in their bodies. Looks like besides sealing their chakra, the marks can highly enhance its users based on Momoshiki's last words, to the point Kawaki could have killed Naruto. Kawaki must be a follower of Kaguya considering how he wants to ruin the ninjas for abusing the chakra. Boruto's Jogan could reveal a big secret about the marks, while Toneri might return later based on the anime scenes he had but to aid Boruto.

bakato 2018-02-26 22:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot (Post 6204355)
I came up with a theory of the Kaguya's descendants and Kara after seeing how the Boruto anime further expanded some characters.

Kara might be followers of Kaguya considering they want to use the "vessels" who appear to be Boruto and Kawaki who share blue marks in their bodies. Looks like besides sealing their chakra, the marks can highly enhance its users based on Momoshiki's last words, to the point Kawaki could have killed Naruto. Kawaki must be a follower of Kaguya considering how he wants to ruin the ninjas for abusing the chakra. Boruto's Jogan could reveal a big secret about the marks, while Toneri might return later based on the anime scenes he had but to aid Boruto.

They're going to find out about Boruto's mark soon. You can see it in the last page when he's using the rasengan.

Kanon 2018-02-27 13:24

That was a pretty good fight. I just wish the pace could improve. It's still too slow.

Mad Pierrot 2018-03-20 17:28

Looks like volume 5 will be released in early May.

Gintokifan22 2018-03-23 09:56

That fight was dang good, KK ( Right?) Might be related to a certain someone or might be him himself some how.

So we should expect an early chapter than? Sweet.

Wandering Soul 2018-03-26 16:56

[SPOILER="Newest chapter"]RIP Aoi.

The fact that Koji can summon toads raises a few questions./SPOILER]

Kanon 2018-03-26 17:43

I hate how useless Konohamaru is in the manga. Next chapter better redeem him.

As for the strategy Boruto used in this chapter, it's taken straight from Naruto. In his fight against Kaguya, he had one of his clone take on his black ball thingies to fool her into thinking he was the real Naruto.

Stro 2018-03-28 14:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 6215271)
I hate how useless Konohamaru is in the manga. Next chapter better redeem him.

As for the strategy Boruto used in this chapter, it's taken straight from Naruto. In his fight against Kaguya, he had one of his clone take on his black ball thingies to fool her into thinking he was the real Naruto.

I agreed Konohamaru actual lvl is quite low. If he want to be the next hokage, he shouldn't have any problems with Cyborg Aoi. At this point is probably that Sarada will be the next hokage (well need to know first all that konoha destruction seen in the first chapter first).

Wandering Soul 2018-04-29 15:16

Spoiler for Latest chapter:

Mad Pierrot 2018-04-29 18:59

So Boruto's "Karma" power is actually a seal used to absorb chakra like Momoshiki's it appears.

Still, the flashforward made me think Boruto will abandon his own village considering what he did his headband

Gintokifan22 2018-04-29 20:17

What? I am floored at this chapter. We finally got you know who after all these years introduced, I can't wait to see how things go here on out. Boruto's seal is activated and man did it look boss.

UGH Why does this series have to be monthly?

Galaxian 2018-04-29 22:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot (Post 6231072)
Still, the flashforward made me think Boruto will abandon his own village considering what he did his headband

I still think that's Sasuke's old headband.

Kanon 2018-05-02 11:36

That Kashin guy is totally another hidden student of Jiraiya, isn't he? At least that's what they want us to think.

Kawaki finally appears. Next chapter should be interesting.

Galaxian 2018-05-02 23:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 6231956)
That Kashin guy is totally another hidden student of Jiraiya, isn't he? At least that's what they want us to think.

Kawaki finally appears. Next chapter should be interesting.

Since he has white hair, I'm dreading he'll end up being a long lost son...

cyberdemon 2018-05-02 23:44

Maybe he is just one of Minatos teammates

Galaxian 2018-06-02 19:51

Kawaki finally arrives in pretty decent chapter.

Looking back at the last couple of chapter, the manga has gotten quite better, but unfortunately the long wait between chapters ends up killing all the hype.

Gintokifan22 2018-06-10 03:44

I'm liking where this series is going now, wonder if it will get darker and darker as the series goes on. I hate the fact that it's a monthly manga, is there a way they can change it to weekly?