AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Vote for you favorite Captain! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=26937)

EphiamOricuna 2007-08-28 17:15

Aizen. Definitly the best captain. After him comes Gin =)

Irkalla 2007-08-29 08:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by whatasob (Post 1119465)
im kind of confused. why are there so many soi fong fanboys out there? :eyespin:

Yeah, she is flat anyway :heh:

CuXe 2007-09-03 04:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaseka (Post 1120472)

Yeap.. .. she's cute but flat indeed.... I like Yoruichi better....

But anyways... Kenpachi takes my vote, he's so freaking insane and strong.... what makes him even more likable is the fact that he's always running around with his cute vice captain in his back :p ... and the guy doesn't need a bankai to kick some shiny metal @ss!.

Anyways the Captain of SQ 8 seems pretty relaxed and care-free + has a hot vice-captain..... he'd be my second choice...

And the funniest captain .. is that Giant Fox with a KFC Bucket on his head!... that guy/fox really cracks me up :D

WONDERMIKE 2007-09-03 04:32

[x] Shunsui

playboy taicho ftw

Quote:

Originally Posted by whatasob (Post 1119465)
im kind of confused. why are there so many soi fong fanboys out there? :eyespin:

they are all dreaming of a twosome with yourichi :heh:

blitzchaox 2007-09-03 07:32

UNOHANA TAICHOU I WILL SUPPORT YOU FOREVER!
followed by shunsui then hitsugaya

CuXe 2007-09-04 03:40

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE (Post 1128799)
[x] Shunsui

playboy taicho ftw

they are all dreaming of a twosome with yourichi :heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by blitzchaox (Post 1128939)
UNOHANA TAICHOU I WILL SUPPORT YOU FOREVER!
followed by shunsui then hitsugaya

For some reason you just gave me this mental picture and I can't think of something else.....DAM!!!.... ahh ohh yeah!, the captains!:D

Aside from that... Kenpachi rulez........there should be a smiley designed just for him.... :cool::thinker:

uchiha_shinobi 2007-09-04 04:06

I would say that the best captain is Hitsugaya Toushirou, but my favorite is Kuchiki Byakuya followed by Kyouraku Shunsui, Aizen Sousuke and Ukitake Juushirou.

Irkalla 2007-09-04 09:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by CuXe (Post 1130241)
For some reason you just gave me this mental picture and I can't think of something else.....DAM!!!.... ahh ohh yeah!, the captains!:D

Aside from that... Kenpachi rulez........there should be a smiley designed just for him.... :cool::thinker:

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/1...nemoticbb7.gif
Found it on da :D

ZGoten 2007-09-04 11:25

Kenpachi all the way ;)

CuXe 2007-09-04 19:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaseka (Post 1130496)

^^^^^^^^^^^PRICELESSSS!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^

charleszhu 2007-09-04 19:29

Zaraki Kenpachi and the litter girl 草鹿

Dan the Man 2007-09-04 20:56

I've gotta go with Kempachi. I haven't seen too much of Bleach, but his first fight is really memorable. Seeing someone so powerful, so much in fact, that he holds almost all of it back to be fair (...really nice guy...). It was really awesome, to say the least. It kinda makes me think of the first Super Saiyan fight in Dragon Ball Z. Sure, after that, you see dramatic fights every 10 minutes, but that very first one always sticks with you.

Also, the fact that he and Yachiru are used as comic relief is hilarious. They make a good duo.

Traece 2007-09-05 00:55

My vote is for Toushirou. I can't help but feel he's so close to me with his attitude, choice in sports, and general handling of other people's shirking of their important duties! Lazy subordinates of squad 10... <_<
Though I can't help but feel that he seems to get the short end of the straw sometimes... He is powerful but at the same time it seems like he isn't. That might just be because he's only fought against supposedly 'super powerful' opponents though.

evolve_kurimaya 2007-09-09 09:32

I actually have wo favorite captains there is captain hitsugaya and captain utitake
LUVE THEM BOTH

Mon Cheri 2007-09-11 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan the Man (Post 1131480)
I've gotta go with Kempachi. I haven't seen too much of Bleach, but his first fight is really memorable. Seeing someone so powerful, so much in fact, that he holds almost all of it back to be fair (...really nice guy...).

Also, the fact that he and Yachiru are used as comic relief is hilarious. They make a good duo.

Agree ^^,

Oh well, i changed my mind.. i want to vote for Ken-chan... but is too late.. arg :eyespin:

Aznbanana 2007-09-14 01:07

KENNNPACHIIII o_ o heck, he's my favourite character in bleach.

F3rNanD3s 2007-09-14 06:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by CuXe (Post 1128783)
Yeap.. .. she's cute but flat indeed.... I like Yoruichi better....

But anyways... Kenpachi takes my vote, he's so freaking insane and strong.... what makes him even more likable is the fact that he's always running around with his cute vice captain in his back :p ... and the guy doesn't need a bankai to kick some shiny metal @ss!.

Anyways the Captain of SQ 8 seems pretty relaxed and care-free + has a hot vice-captain..... he'd be my second choice...

And the funniest captain .. is that Giant Fox with a KFC Bucket on his head!... that guy/fox really cracks me up :D

bwaahHAhaHAHaaa... duno why i never seems to find anithing funny abt him until i see ur post.... rofl

Quote:

cmon guys!!! she is HOT !!....

u guys just banish her liddat without actaully seeing the 'real' thing...
there must be a reason why Soi Fong is among the top 5 for favourite Captain.

BECAUSE of her 'love' to Youruichi, she is acting more like a guy and trying to be strong in order to protect her from harm...
THUS, that results in her tomboyish-like behaviour ..
SO, she wears tight tube arnd her chest in order to hide her well-endowed humps.... haha must be...

EVEN SO, deep down inside of Soi Fong is just a normal girl who needs to be loved.... feel sad for her sometimes..

NONETHELESS, she is cute and cool at the same time as a Taichou.... a Strong one too.... believe she could take dwn e others with her swift nimble skills.

SOI FONG all the way !!

shouri 2007-09-14 20:21

Ichimaru Gin followed by Byakuya probably.

Darkhope 2007-09-15 01:25

Hitsugaya. lol.

mcruz1014 2007-09-15 11:30

I gotta go with Aizen, because hes so powerful and we havent even seen his bankai yet.... I wonder who would be able to match up with him?