AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   To Aru Majutsu no Index (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   To Aru Majutsu no Index - Q & A (archive) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=74591)

stillmissing 2009-12-14 04:09

To answer this question. It has yet to be fully revealed. Whatever Touma said that made Mikoto's heart flutter, has never been outright stated.

On various occasions, the author has hinted at it and teased the readers with it.

Regardless, the only things you are supposed to know, are that despite whatever foolish way he stated it, yes he agreed to do it, and second, that whatever foolish way he stated it, was incredibly foolish. As in, the sort of thing a man should not say with regards to a woman if he doesn't really mean it. But of course, he, being who he is, does not realize the implications behind whatever he said.

Since Kamachi hasn't forgotten about it, I won't be surprised if it finally ends up being revealed towards the end of the series.

Avegaille 2009-12-15 06:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsunade666 (Post 2817200)
And about the author its only rumors but never have any confirmation. Though some of the rumors are true. This one will be awesome. To have a 14 year old girl doing it. She must be talented. But now I think if she starts on 14 then she's around 18 or 19. That explains why the start are kinda bad...... but after some volume its start to pick up and specially volume 16+ where the real fun starts.

xD I wish that was the case though, that would have been awesome if it was true...

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E9%8E%...92%8C%E9%A6%AC

But can anyone translate this, it's the Japanese wiki of Kamachi, and it has more information compared to its English counterpart... doing some babble fish translation of it, I got something about Kamachi joining a light novel contest or something in Dengeki... o__O;

shitashii 2009-12-18 07:58

why isnt there any To Aru games on ps3 ,xbox 360 or even the wii and ps2?

Miraluka 2009-12-18 21:19

Only Nintendo DS game where appears some characters like Mikoto called Cross of Venus.

Marcus H. 2009-12-19 02:49

Touma has only Imagine Breaker in his arsenal.
He can only fit perfectly in a dating sim. :heh:

Kinku 2009-12-23 22:00

Is the manga still ongoing or its done now?

Chaos2Frozen 2009-12-24 01:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinku (Post 2835062)
Is the manga still ongoing or its done now?

Ongoing, it hasn't even covered half of the novel content.

sitsatsot 2009-12-25 19:48

Im sorry for being such a noob, stupid amateur and so on..... But I've looked at various place about where I could find the To aru Majutsu no Index Novel, Im pretty sure I've read almost all threat about it on this forum.
But I can't seems to find it..... Could someone please tell me where I could read them?
If not then don't mind....It's just that I wanted to read them Translated......

Nya~n 2009-12-25 22:40

You can try Baka-Tsuki, but they've only translated a few chapters here and there, and only volume 12 has been completely translated.

sitsatsot 2009-12-26 14:47

Thanks alot ! Well it's regrettable not everything is translated but Its great that some parts are 8D !

Ashaman 2009-12-27 13:25

Can anyone tell me how old the eldest esper shown is? Or at least around approximately.

Miraluka 2009-12-27 16:42

Looks like the espers showed in Academy City are the first generation of espers, with few exceptions like Kiyama Harumi in Railgun manga.

Marina2 2009-12-29 06:44

Just want to ask. Can I kill Accelerator by one of these things/ways?

1. Poison Gas
2. Acid
3. Hang him with the rope
4. Put him under the water
5. Throw him into the lava

Chaos2Frozen 2009-12-29 07:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marina2 (Post 2843193)
Just want to ask. Can I kill Accelerator by one of these things/ways?

1. Poison Gas
2. Acid
3. Hang him with the rope
4. Put him under the water
5. Throw him into the lava

...WHy is everybody trying to kill Accelerator :heh: ? Such is the curse of being the strongest :heh:

Poison Gas could be blown away, considering he can control wind direction... Or just jump out of the way.

Acid... You mean splashed onto him? No, it wouldn't work. He'll just redirect the direction of the liquid.... Or just jump out of the way.

I don't even understand how this would work. He would just snap the rope.

He can redirect the water and the water pressure. If you mean dump him in a container, he'll just destroy the container. If you mean drop him into the sea, he'll just jump out.

Redirect heat and pressure... Or just jump out of the lava.

ykf566 2009-12-29 07:19

If you really want to kill Accelerator just poison his food or spike his drink, cant be too hard.

Pretty much anything involving particles wont work against him.

Marcus H. 2009-12-29 07:26

And his AIM seems to work only on the outside.

Another way might be to hit him with something so fast that his calculation ability can't keep up, like... light.

ykf566 2009-12-29 07:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus H. (Post 2843217)
And his AIM seems to work only on the outside.

Well he was able to deflect a bullet which had partially pierced his skull, he redirection probably is inside his body and all around in layers, if it wasn't i don't think it is possible for Kihara to hit him.

Chaos2Frozen 2009-12-29 07:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by ykf566 (Post 2843213)
If you really want to kill Accelerator just poison his food or spike his drink, cant be too hard.

Pretty much anything involving particles wont work against him.

I've thought about that, but if he can control even bioelectricity, wouldn't it be possible for him to directly control his bloodstream, and self purge the posion?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus H. (Post 2843217)
Another way might be to hit him with something so fast that his calculation ability can't keep up, like... light.

It hasn't been known whether if it's possible to 'outrun' his processing speed, if he can redirect electricity which is somewhat close to the speed of light... His default protection should be able to take care of that though.

ykf566 2009-12-29 08:33

-_- Lightning in the Toaru universe doesn't seem to travel anywhere close to the speed of light(at least the ones created by Misaka). If it did travel at that speed, Touma would be smoked on every occasion....

Chaos2Frozen 2009-12-29 08:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by ykf566 (Post 2843267)
-_- Lightning in the Toaru universe doesn't seem to travel anywhere close to the speed of light(at least the ones created by Misaka). If it did travel at that speed, Touma would be smoked on every occasion....

True :heh: But let's give them the benefit of the doubt and say maybe Touma has super reflexes, call it instincts or whatever.

We got to let some things slide...