AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Naruto the Sequel - Speculation Thread concerning the future of the Naruto Franchise (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=131205)

kampfer91 2015-04-27 16:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberdemon (Post 5516184)
No Kakashi activated his Mangekyou when he was forced to kill Rin. That was shown in the manga.

Eh , wait , didn't Obito give his Sharingan to Kakashi after he sacrifice himself to save Kakashi and Naruto in the final battle against Kaguya , and that Sharingan can active Mangenkyou ?:confused:

cyberdemon 2015-04-27 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by kampfer91 (Post 5516206)
Eh , wait , didn't Obito give his Sharingan to Kakashi after he sacrifice himself to save Kakashi and Naruto in the final battle against Kaguya , and that Sharingan can active Mangenkyou ?:confused:

doesn't really have anything to do with what I was saying. However that was something temporary. They disappeared after the battle and Kakashi even said that it was the end of Sharingan Kakashi.

kampfer91 2015-04-28 05:10

Naruto love song for Hinata .
100 方回の「i love you 」 
by Rake .

kenjiharima 2015-04-30 02:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberdemon (Post 5516012)
This picture seems to potentially confirm that she at least had the Sharingan early in life. It's hard to see but it looks like she has the Sharingan in that picture.

https://40.media.tumblr.com/3ec0abab...at2co1_500.jpg

here's something interesting for those who think Salada is Karin's kid

https://40.media.tumblr.com/56e24104...hw8ao1_250.png

eye shape is identical to Sakura's.

Saukra's face with Sasuke's hair

kampfer91 2015-05-02 14:31

According to the Kiba short comic from the Guide book , Hinata is the heiress of her clan .

Ultragunner 2015-05-02 21:54

Wait, can you, at the same time, be both the Hokage's wife AND the head of one of the most prominent clans in the village??? :heh:

cyberdemon 2015-05-02 22:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultragunner (Post 5521247)
Wait, can you, at the same time, be both the Hokage's wife AND the head of one of the most prominent clans in the village??? :heh:

It's not like Hinata is the Hokage. She has her own duties and Naruto has his own duties.

kampfer91 2015-05-03 02:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultragunner (Post 5521247)

Being the head of a clan don't mean you stuck behind a desk like a Hokage .

See Chouji ? He is the head of his clan yet he still have free time for a stroll in the town holding his bag of snack .:twitch:

Blaat 2015-05-03 03:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by kampfer91 (Post 5520788)
According to the Kiba short comic from the Guide book , Hinata is the heiress of her clan .

It's a mistranslation, in Japanese it only says "she's the daughter from the noble Hyuuga family".

Avalon64 2015-05-03 08:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaat (Post 5521642)
It's a mistranslation, in Japanese it only says "she's the daughter from the noble Hyuuga family".

Well all the same still it doesn't change the fact there's nothing disputing that Hinata is the head of her clan even more so with the synopsis of the Boruto movie stating, Boruto being the Hyuuga prince and next in line since in most cases of Clan succession, the child will only be considered for the title if the parent had it, since if Hanabi was the head then it make no sense to make her the head then pass it onto the child of her sister (the only time it be considered is if it were found out Hanabi couldn't have children of course if that happen usually the person would adopt a child to avoid that) so they'd wait for Hanabi to have children since you know there be a TON of succession disputes if that were the case

sayde 2015-05-10 18:39

Boruto being the next in line to inherit the role of head of the Hyuuga clan does present a somewhat interesting dilemma for the future though. Because if he doesn't marry within the house of the Hyuuga clan, then that means his offspring (and the next possible successor(s) and future leader(s) of the main branch) will only be 1/4th Hyuuga or less? And even if the lines distinguishing the main branch from the others are eliminated, it wouldn't change the fact that such an outcome could likely lead to a leader whose blood ties with the Hyuuga are so minimal that he or she may not even inherit the Byakugan. Would that really be okay with the clan?

Is the Hyuuga clan even ready for the possibility of their treasured kekkei genkai to gradually fade away throughout the generations? In reality, there are solutions to fix this (albeit sketchy solutions to some, but solutions nonetheless) that involve Boruto simply having a child with a full blooded hyuuga female out of duty--even if he doesn't particularly love or care for the woman. But if we're to assume a PG rated outcome that falls in line with the general flow this series has followed up till now and Boruto only has children with one woman, then it does sort of make Boruto play an even bigger role than Hinata in affecting the future of the Hyuuga.

Gundamx 2015-05-11 03:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by sayde (Post 5530314)
Boruto being the next in line to inherit the role of head of the Hyuuga clan does present a somewhat interesting dilemma for the future though. Because if he doesn't marry within the house of the Hyuuga clan, then that means his offspring (and the next possible successor(s) and future leader(s) of the main branch) will only be 1/4th Hyuuga or less? And even if the lines distinguishing the main branch from the others are eliminated, it wouldn't change the fact that such an outcome could likely lead to a leader whose blood ties with the Hyuuga are so minimal that he or she may not even inherit the Byakugan. Would that really be okay with the clan?

Is the Hyuuga clan even ready for the possibility of their treasured kekkei genkai to gradually fade away throughout the generations? In reality, there are solutions to fix this (albeit sketchy solutions to some, but solutions nonetheless) that involve Boruto simply having a child with a full blooded hyuuga female out of duty--even if he doesn't particularly love or care for the woman. But if we're to assume a PG rated outcome that falls in line with the general flow this series has followed up till now and Boruto only has children with one woman, then it does sort of make Boruto play an even bigger role than Hinata in affecting the future of the Hyuuga.

???
I though there was mistake in translation and Hinata sister was still next head of clan

Avalon64 2015-05-11 09:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gundamx (Post 5530759)
???
I though there was mistake in translation and Hinata sister was still next head of clan

No the translation didn't even name Hanabi as the head in fact it didn't name anyone as the head of the Hyuuga either so unless stated otherwise alot of people believe it was Hinata who became it and as I said my reasoning is that it won't make ANY sense for Hanabi to be the head if Boruto is next in line

Gundamx 2015-05-11 14:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avalon64 (Post 5530990)
No the translation didn't even name Hanabi as the head in fact it didn't name anyone as the head of the Hyuuga either so unless stated otherwise alot of people believe it was Hinata who became it and as I said my reasoning is that it won't make ANY sense for Hanabi to be the head if Boruto is next in line

Source please

Avalon64 2015-05-11 16:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gundamx (Post 5531358)
Source please

It was stated in an interview that Boruto is the Hyuga Prodigy and Prince, and I'm not gonna do any hard looking for sources if you don't mind but its stated in a few places about the next movie

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/boruto-naru...-ninjas-623157

That essentially tells me next in line since they coulda left it as Hyuga prodigy and didn't need to state Prince...but if you don't believe me that's up to you

kampfer91 2015-05-19 14:34

The preview for Bolt the movie will come out on 7/1 .
https://41.media.tumblr.com/bf99299a...mbqgo1_500.jpg
They are late , info about the Last came out a month before they show the movie ....

donie 2015-05-23 03:40

i think why sarada and boruto will be rival CMIIW

-sarada trained by naruto and boruto by sasuke.
-sarada respect naruto boruto not
-boruto will know that sasuke are naruto rival by that he want to sasuke train him to surpass naruto

LevelSeven 2015-05-23 06:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by donie (Post 5542358)
i think why sarada and boruto will be rival CMIIW

-sarada trained by naruto and boruto by sasuke.
-sarada respect naruto boruto not
-boruto will know that sasuke are naruto rival by that he want to sasuke train him to surpass naruto

+ sarada will have a awkward relation with her father while bolt will mostlikely see him as some kind of Idol, you know, people who are super-strong and travel the world are the classical features of "awesome-ness" exspecially for a kid who never leaved the villiage :D

kampfer91 2015-05-28 16:07

https://41.media.tumblr.com/a70dce34...guno1_1280.jpg

I'm telling you , Mitsuki is Orochimaru child :P

Goshin 2015-05-28 18:43

The real question is who is the mother?

Knowing Orochimaru he might have birthed him himself....