AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Hatsukoi Limited (Hatsukoi Gentei) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=55015)

GoldAlchemist 2008-01-04 03:10

But Nao thinks that Sogabe is an interesting guy! :heh:

Just a reminder:
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/8...1017bs9.th.png

By the way, i'm anxious to know what Sogabe has actually done on that Christmas eve. :D

ironbomb 2008-01-04 03:53

interesting can be intepreted in quite a few ways =P.

I am also interested to know what occurred during the christmas event where he just ran off towards Nao's side..I think he got lost, ended in a dark alley, got mugged = lost present he had for Nao. *evil grin*

GoldAlchemist 2008-01-04 08:07

In Chapter 13, Sogabe is shown trying to make flu-curing mixture. Just not sure what happens next.

Meanwhile, Kazuma is tending to her sister. :)

ironbomb 2008-01-04 10:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldAlchemist (Post 1326830)
In Chapter 13, Sogabe is shown trying to make flu-curing mixture. Just not sure what happens next.

Meanwhile, Kazuma is tending to her sister. :)

yea...what I was wondering if Sogabe was making that mecidine at home or at Nao's place..but I doubt Kazuma would let a stranger into his house lol.
What I am afraid is who Sogabe is gonna have test the mecidine if anyone ;) lol

GoldAlchemist 2008-01-04 11:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironbomb (Post 1326923)
yea...what I was wondering if Sogabe was making that mecidine at home or at Nao's place..but I doubt Kazuma would let a stranger into his house lol.
What I am afraid is who Sogabe is gonna have test the mecidine if anyone ;) lol

How about Sogabe tests the medicine himself and then does a mouth to mouth transfer with the medicine? Then you would probably have to kill him! :heh:

Let's not forget about the title of the next chapter. ;)

ironbomb 2008-01-04 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldAlchemist (Post 1326981)
How about Sogabe tests the medicine himself and then does a mouth to mouth transfer with the medicine? Then you would probably have to kill him! :heh:

Let's not forget about the title of the next chapter. ;)

you have a great imagination there lol! :upset:

I can see this happening, him finish making the medicine, takes it to Nao's place only to get rejected entrance...*Kazuma see's him as a random stalker and beats him to a pulp* Sogabe, on his way home drinks the medicine!

blade82 2008-01-05 04:07

I can't recall who is kazuma :confused::confused:

Supah Em 2008-01-05 09:11

just read chapter 14

Spoiler for chapter 14:

ironbomb 2008-01-05 17:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by blade82 (Post 1328059)
I can't recall who is kazuma :confused::confused:

He was never really introduced...he was in like 3-4 pages after 14chapters lol..but he is Nao's older brother...He is in the same class as Bessho(guy) and Yuuji.

Densha 2008-01-06 02:53

the story is not bad,but the introduction of character rly take some time lolz

Supah Em 2008-01-06 04:28

with that many characters it would surely take about 20 chapters or so before we finally get the full details of each cast.

this could drag on to more than 20+ volumes, there's so many characters and different stories to boot ( ichigo 100% has the story focused only on junpei manaka but it ran for 19 volumes, so.... go figure )

blitzx 2008-01-06 05:20

50 volumes are good too...:D

NoOneKnowS 2008-01-06 09:53

God; I had enough of dorky, lame looking guys so please let Nao and Ayumi be w/ better looking guys.

Btw; My fav paring is YamamotoxYuuji. That random lollipop is just so FTW id be a waste if that's just all there is to it between the two of them.

z3phyr.mp3 2008-01-06 10:11

the problem with yuuji is that he has a severe case of siscon...
if it were not yamamoto i would have supported him in his siscon endeavors...
but alas it's yamamoto, how could he dare resist that?
and to think he captivated her with just a lolipop... orz

ironbomb 2008-01-06 11:40

I actually dont see it going pass 10volumes. Yamamoto is gonna confess soon, just know its coming up soon...Ichigo100% went 20+volumes because all the characters focused in the manga where of the same school/grade. In Hatsukoi Limited, there is two different arcs, highschool and middle school. Once the highschool kids graduate, the middle school kids graduate to highschool...they wont even attend school together once =/...if only the characters in highschool where in 1st year =X....I think it will all resolve at once, starting with Yamamoto/Yuuji =P.

Supah Em 2008-01-06 17:36

meh, i really dont care about the other relationships.

what im waiting for now is the (further) development of kusuda and enomoto

gotta love those tsundere relationships

blitzx 2008-01-06 19:09

holiday WSJ...

NoOneKnowS 2008-01-06 20:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by z3phyr.mp3 (Post 1329845)
the problem with yuuji is that he has a severe case of siscon...
if it were not yamamoto i would have supported him in his siscon endeavors...
but alas it's yamamoto, how could he dare resist that?
and to think he captivated her with just a lolipop... orz

His complex can be cured (I wish lol.) . Or at least not as severe as you think. Although It is portrayed like that. He doesn't see his sister as his "wowan" or as his future potential girlfriend. I remember in one chapter where in Ayumi told Yuuji about her crush (w/c Yuuji mistook for that big guy). He was rather shocked (not jealous) about it.

Supah Em 2008-01-06 21:06

who would'nt be shocked if your little sister happens to fall for the most dangerous delinquent in school ( not to mention his looks, haha )

ironbomb 2008-01-07 01:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoOneKnowS (Post 1330533)
His complex can be cured (I wish lol.) . Or at least not as severe as you think. Although It is portrayed like that. He doesn't see his sister as his "wowan" or as his future potential girlfriend. I remember in one chapter where in Ayumi told Yuuji about her crush (w/c Yuuji mistook for that big guy). He was rather shocked (not jealous) about it.

He wasnt jealous that very moment because the image of Misao came to his mind...Think about the person you LEAST wanna see...thats the image he had in his head lol...And picturing that person becoming your family member...I am pretty you wouldnt be thinking about Ayumi that second lol...