AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Umineko (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   [Game] Ougon Musou Kyoku ~ Symphony of Golden Dreams (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=99207)

Judoh 2010-11-20 16:07

Well the PC version of Melty blood uses online gaming for versus mode I think. And this is a PC game so it's very possible they'll do that. It would be boring if it didn't have a versus mode.

Will Wright 2010-11-20 16:10

Krauss will be top tier for sure.

LuckySovietStar 2010-11-20 16:11

I love the title. Not sure how it sounded in original, but MUSOU ROSA'S battle cry was LET ME SHOW YOU MY GOLDEN DREAM!, yes?
And I really want Kinzo, MRosa and Gohda as fighting characters. And Krauss. :heh:

momobunny 2010-11-20 16:14

Hopefully Rosa's corpse in the background of one screenshot doesn't de-confirm her as a playable character.

I also hope Lambdadelta is playable. I don't like Sakutaro assisting Ange though. >__>

Judoh 2010-11-20 16:15

I just hope Ange doesn't end up overpowered and broken because of the Stakes and Sakutarou assisting her. That would be lame.

SilverSyko 2010-11-20 16:18

This is a fighting game, and usually the pattern with those games lately is that there will be a second release with more characters and features down the road.

So what I'm expecting is this version to only have playable characters from episodes 1 through 4. Then sometime next year they'll release an expansion with new characters from Chiru (Erika, Dlanor, Will etc.).

So don't be too disappointed if all the characters you want in aren't announced for this version.

Hope this gets a console port eventually. Preferably PSP or PS3.

AuraTwilight 2010-11-20 16:18

Nah, it's probably to speak of the fact that she has no magic BESIDES them.

goldenlove27 2010-11-20 16:19

It looks to me that Battler and Beatrice will be overpowered more than Ange will. Then again the witches side might be the most powerful in the game if Kinzo isn't playable along with Lambda and Bern.

Jan-Poo 2010-11-20 16:21

I like the chara design, this game looks very good, but I hope there will be at least twice the amount of characters shown.

btw: CHIESTER?

DaBackpack 2010-11-20 16:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jan-Poo (Post 3354769)
I like the chara design, this game looks very good, but I hope there will be at least twice the amount of characters shown.

btw: CHIESTER?

CHIESTER 410, indeed.

Thunder Book 2010-11-20 16:45

Looks fun.

It's weird seeing Battler shoot DBZ style blasts though, unless the Halloween thing with him dressed up like Goku was somehow real life foreshadowing for this.

Klashikari 2010-11-20 16:51

Okay, I've figured out 99%, if not 100%, of the text in the opening and... it is basically the epitaph in FRENCH. However, the thing is... that's arguably not a very good french. Although most of the lines grammar isn't that awful, the terms used make the whole thing hilarious.

Spoiler for Original French Text and its translation:

It doesn't seem there is a translation for the first twilight or anything prior that.
Also, please note they actually went as far as putting the -accent- correctly, although it seems it was a mess for them, so all the letters with an accent are... in arial for the font :heh:

That mess raises one major question though: why is it in French...?
Umineko involved it barely (only one major mention: Mariage Sorcière), so translating the epitaph into French instead of... say Italian is quite weird to say the least.

Katsu Koneko 2010-11-20 16:52

I first came upon this info on facebook, thought it was fake, but then google'd it and squealed. <3

So this is the secret info that Ryu has been hiding. x3

Umineko Daybreak much? xD

Judoh 2010-11-20 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunder Book (Post 3354801)
Looks fun.

It's weird seeing Battler shoot DBZ style blasts though, unless the Halloween thing with him dressed up like Goku was somehow real life foreshadowing for this.

That's probably Blue truth or something.

Thunder Book 2010-11-20 16:57

Yeah that makes sense I guess.

ameskitty 2010-11-20 17:00

This amazing piece of amazingness, a conversion of all the extra stories into one sound novel, AND EP8?

My wallet...it cries :heh:.

Also, if Krauss is not a playable character I will be disappoint. (not that it will matter, because now that I look at the specs...my Intel graphics-enabled computer probably can't run it :/)

Thunder Book 2010-11-20 17:03

If Krauss is in the game he must have only a single punch that he can only use once.

The Creator 2010-11-20 17:03

Btw: if you pay attention in the official website's home you can see Gaap and BATTLER in the background image =D

Edit: Bernkastel also appears to be sitting left of Gaap!

catastrophe8 2010-11-20 17:03

Is it me, or does it sound like the singer said "Ronoue" when they showed his name? And Chiester is going to really bother me when I play it >_<

Neways, looks like I have two things to get this December ^_^

Westlo 2010-11-20 17:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSyko (Post 3354760)
This is a fighting game, and usually the pattern with those games lately is that there will be a second release with more characters and features down the road.

So what I'm expecting is this version to only have playable characters from episodes 1 through 4. Then sometime next year they'll release an expansion with new characters from Chiru (Erika, Dlanor, Will etc.).

So don't be too disappointed if all the characters you want in aren't announced for this version.

Exactly, smart to save the Chiru characters for a sequel anyway..

Quote:

Hope this gets a console port eventually. Preferably PSP or PS3.
I doubt this one will get a port.. if it gets a strong following eventual sequels may be porting ala Melty Blood and Arcana Heart.

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldenlove27 (Post 3354764)
It looks to me that Battler and Beatrice will be overpowered more than Ange will. Then again the witches side might be the most powerful in the game if Kinzo isn't playable along with Lambda and Bern.

A character's canon strength means nothing in fighting games... Rosa could be top tier...