AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   (L) Sousei no Onmyouji (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=123839)

Bakaizer 2014-05-11 00:00

10/10 would approve the shipping

liking the progess so far

LCeh 2014-05-11 09:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerodragon (Post 5116211)
does anyone know what being talked about in the chapter 7 raw? it been hinted that maybe
Spoiler for spoiler:

i am not sure, but i am hoping the next chapter gets translate fast. this is getting really good.

Spoiler:

Myh 2014-06-07 03:07

Am i the one lost here? Because as far as i know not only isnt the raw for chap 7 out yet, also from i gather on the other chaps it shows the MC around loads of bodies and other impurities almost getting killed himself, where did u get that "he went berserk and killed everyone" ?_?

LCeh 2014-06-07 11:28

Don't know, but I found Chinese translation for chapter 7, and that's what happened.

Myh 2014-06-08 10:53

Well before i say anything else i apologize for the lack of spoiler tags :P, and the reason i was confused is
Spoiler for spoiler:

IF its me reading this wrong enlighten me plz ;)

zerodragon 2014-06-28 15:20

well chapter 8 was interesting!
Spoiler for spoiler:

Ken Sanders 2014-06-28 17:35

Will the MC kill her just like his classmates or save her from becoming a complete Impurity?

It a do or die situation for him!

I'm very sure the wife will be shocked to see the next opponent.

Kirihara_R 2014-08-13 21:17

Spoiler for 10.:

Bombo 2014-08-13 23:40

One of my favorite manga now... I love the story and arts and romance <3

Benio & rukuru <3

About latest chapter ch.8 released and wow....

Wow what a painful memories for rukuru...he forced to kill his friends and release their souls .
nowonder he want to quit his job after that's nightmare >_< .

Ch.10 raw. And ch.9 missing

Spoiler for Ch.10 raw:

edit:
This scene from chapter 1 so funny with her reaction "hisssss" ...i love them <3

Takamusubi 2014-08-14 13:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bombo (Post 5214462)
One of my favorite manga now... I love the story and arts and romance <3

Benio & rukuru <3

About latest chapter ch.8 released and wow....

Wow what a painful memories for rukuru...he forced to kill his friends and release their souls .
nowonder he want to quit his job after that's nightmare >_< .

Ch.10 raw. And ch.9 missing

Spoiler for Ch.10 raw:

edit:
This scene from chapter 1 so funny with her reaction "hisssss" ...i love them <3

read the Chinese scans for 9

Spoiler for 9 and future speculation:

ShiryuMask 2014-08-15 08:52

I beginning to wonder if Rokuro is the Ragna(Blazblue) of this story.:heh: I mean, fate seem to love to make his life hell. Just look at the last chapter.

Lucarion 2014-08-16 01:31

OK, wild guess, just throwing this theory out here:

I have this weird feeling that Rokuro might actually be Benio's REAL twin brother. I mean, how can I not?

1) The title is "Twin Star Exorcists".
2) Yuuto doesn't look like any of the members of his family. Take a good look at that picture of the Adashino family together and replace Yuuto with Rokuro. He's a much better fit.
3) This is Japan we're talking about here and this story has ties to Japanese mythology and mysticism. The country's history and folklore has quite a number of stories and legends regarding sibling couples. Especially in regards to twins who are said to be the reincarnations of lovers. Heck, even their creation myth is about a pair of married twins. I've seen the trope in other stories before too. There's also the whole "keeping the bloodline pure and strong" thing nobles and magical families tend to do.
4) The Adashino family gives girls precedence over their male members. So Rokuro might have been given away to another family who will be able to nurture his potential. Or maybe there was some kind of prophecy or plan and they sent him away to fulfill it or protect him.
5) Why give Benio a TWIN brother in the first place? If Yuuto was a year older or a year younger, it would still have served the purpose of the story. But why give her a TWIN? I believe its because her having a twin is going to be a significant thing later in the story.
6) Apart from both being very strong exorcists, they also seem have the same weird mentality in regards to a few things.

XFire 2014-08-16 02:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucarion (Post 5216645)
OK, wild guess, just throwing this theory out here:

I have this weird feeling that Rokuro might actually be Benio's REAL twin brother. I mean, how can I not?

1) The title is "Twin Star Exorcists".
2) Yuuto doesn't look like any of the members of his family. Take a good look at that picture of the Adashino family together and replace Yuuto with Rokuro. He's a much better fit.
3) This is Japan we're talking about here and this story has ties to Japanese mythology and mysticism. The country's history and folklore has quite a number of stories and legends regarding sibling couples. Especially in regards to twins who are said to be the reincarnations of lovers. Heck, even their creation myth is about a pair of married twins. I've seen the trope in other stories before too. There's also the whole "keeping the bloodline pure and strong" thing nobles and magical families tend to do.
4) The Adashino family gives girls precedence over their male members. So Rokuro might have been given away to another family who will be able to nurture his potential. Or maybe there was some kind of prophecy or plan and they sent him away to fulfill it or protect him.
5) Why give Benio a TWIN brother in the first place? If Yuuto was a year older or a year younger, it would still have served the purpose of the story. But why give her a TWIN? I believe its because her having a twin is going to be a significant thing later in the story.
6) Apart from both being very strong exorcists, they also seem have the same weird mentality in regards to a few things.

Twin Star Exorcists is explicitly mentioned to refer to a married couple.

Rokurous family has mentioned knowing him all his life.

Annoying-bitch-older-woman-who-looks-like-a-prune would have recognized him

The creation myth in question (i assume you refer to Izanagi and Izanami) ends with one of them becoming the incarnation of death. Which could fit if it wasn't the woman, while in this case the man is the one who is at risk of corruption

Lucarion 2014-08-16 03:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by XFire (Post 5216684)
Twin Star Exorcists is explicitly mentioned to refer to a married couple.

Rokurous family has mentioned knowing him all his life.

Annoying-bitch-older-woman-who-looks-like-a-prune would have recognized him

The creation myth in question (i assume you refer to Izanagi and Izanami) ends with one of them becoming the incarnation of death. Which could fit if it wasn't the woman, while in this case the man is the one who is at risk of corruption

Yes. But it just means the title is given to a married couple. Who's to say that the married couple in question can't be pair of twins?

Unless, she doesn't know. The separation (assuming there is one) happened at birth or from a very young age. This goes for people knowing Rokuro all his life too--they weren't lying, they do know him all his life. Because he was given away as a baby. Oh, and let's just add here that his "family" isn't actually his birth family.

I'm not tying either Rokuro or Benio to the Izanagi and Izanami myth. I'm just saying that having a pair of twins kind of has a special meaning when you look at magical history.

But again, who knows? For now this is just a wild guess. I could be wrong--just show a picture of Rokuro's birth parents and the theory falls completely apart.

Lucarion 2014-08-16 03:34

On another note, yeah, the manga is awesome. And I love the oniXkitsune theme Rokuro and Benio have. ^_^

Bombo 2014-09-11 04:53

Spoiler for Raw 11:

Bombo 2014-11-01 16:07

Spoiler for Raw 12:

Quol 2014-11-01 19:40

i like this story but is there anyone that is still translating it?

Bombo 2014-11-02 01:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quol (Post 5321626)
i like this story but is there anyone that is still translating it?

Yeah there's a group translating tis manga but right now are busy. :(

zerodragon 2014-12-25 14:18

man that new chapter was great, i just wish i knew what the hell was being said T_T
wish we get more chapters for this, it's great