AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Total Eclipse (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   Total Eclipse - Episode 22 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=116638)

shinigami99 2012-12-10 00:15

I wonder if we will see more of the Muv Luv franchise animated? I heard everything else sells pretty well: like action figures and stuff. Don't know about the VNs though

MitchelJohn 2012-12-10 00:20

Yui giving Miku a gun for protection pretty much signs that shes gonna die for me... T_T

bigdeath 2012-12-10 00:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by serenade_beta (Post 4469138)
Oi oi, sure Yuuya's voice actor shouted more than the expression Yuuya made, but this isn't the time to talk about the art (at least the battles don't suck!). Chobi and the gang are gonna die, it smells way too much like that.
At least... At least Chobi please don't die! ウワァァ━━━━━。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。━━━━━ン!!!!

Considering that Cui survive a point blank suicide explosion, I'd say chances are high everyone will miraculously survive.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitchelJohn (Post 4469160)
Yui giving Miku a gun for protection pretty much signs that shes gonna die for me... T_T

Considering how crazy it is that she survived that suicide bombing, I say its safe to bet that she will live. Heck, I'd bet on everyone living through this.

NoemiChan 2012-12-10 00:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigdeath (Post 4469170)
Considering that Cui survive a point blank suicide explosion, I'd say chances are high everyone will miraculously survive.

Like they say.. "if it isn't your time then it isn't"....

So.. is it America that sponsored this rebellion?

bigdeath 2012-12-10 00:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenjiChan (Post 4469176)
Like they say.. "if it isn't your time then it isn't"....

So.. is it America that sponsored this rebellion?

Is that a reference to Code Geass and the Pizza Hut supports the rebellion meme? Because if it is, I love you. lol If its not........I've watched way too much Code Geass. :p

I'm not sure if America is behind the terrorist attack or if they are just taking advantage of it to cover up their covert assault on Soviet assets.

grevierr 2012-12-10 01:18

One thing I realised, in this ep, they talk about the guided missiles, but never really show the containers or firing, except in an ID scan at the start of the ep.
So probably its like these: http://muvluv.wikia.com/wiki/Missile_Container

LeoXiao 2012-12-10 01:57

It's pretty clear that the USA set the terrorists up, and are just using them as an excuse to mess the USSR up. The guy who's about to get into the TSF at the need says himself that they can now stop playing terrorist and get rid of the "idealists".

NoemiChan 2012-12-10 02:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeoXiao (Post 4469232)
. The guy who's about to get into the TSF at the need says himself that they can now stop playing terrorist and get rid of the "idealists".

So they meant the USSR or the US? Both are "idealist" in a sense.

grevierr 2012-12-10 02:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenjiChan (Post 4469257)
So they meant the USSR or the US? Both are "idealist" in a sense.

He was referring to those who really believed that they are doing the terrorist acts for the sake of the Refugees.

Basically, since they already stole the Russian Tech, there is no need to play along any more.

NoemiChan 2012-12-10 03:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by grevierr (Post 4469269)
He was referring to those who really believed that they are doing the terrorist acts for the sake of the Refugees.

Basically, since they already stole the Russian Tech, there is no need to play along any more.

I see.. By the way... I like your avatar...:D

grevierr 2012-12-10 03:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenjiChan (Post 4469283)
I see.. By the way... I like your avatar...:D

Thanks, lol. Yes, Subita is cute indeed. here is the highrez ver.
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Annnnd... I realise that the S-11 mentioned by the Americans at the Russian base might not be a term known to those who only watched the anime. Basically those are TSF carried Tactical Nukes...
Spoiler for S-11 SDS system:

To sum up this episode:

Someone set us up the bomb
Main screen turn on
All your base are belong to us
You have no chance to survive make your time
Move Su-47
For Great Freedom

Wild Goose 2012-12-10 10:13

Good episode, and it engaged my interest.

What bugs me is that RLF Major - I coulda sworn I'd heard his voice before, and I'm almost positive it's Taxi Nakata, but I can't be sure.

Also props to Yuuya, acting in the best of American traditions: Doing what your enemy doesn't expect. ;D

klare 2012-12-10 12:44

did anyone really think Cui die in that explosion? she gotta live to comment how wonderful is Yuuya...

Yui's revenge: pass Cui a gun without bullets^^

Alastor Mobius Toth 2012-12-10 15:43

Mmmm, Mmmm, this was quite fun indeed.

To be honest, despite all the douchebaggery behind their thinking, I have to agree with AMERICA - that USSR could potentially get a hold of G-elements is a situation that cannot be allowed to pass. I mean, it sounds already like that they're even worse then they were historically, with massed minority conscription, political oppression, science experiments run amok and Red Army shooting up their own settlements once in a while.

...Yeah, not giving those guys something that rips apart fabric of the universe.

Although, I think that U.S isn't sponsoring the terrorists. Or at very least, it might be a faction within the U.S government, but not the whole one. The "release of BETA and reveal the Red Line Trap" move is counter-productive to the U.S, and I doubt that terrorists just spontaneously came up with it.

Yuuya being boss this episode. Can't argue with that. I did laugh a bit when Inia ran in with her Terminator while being all cheery, despite killing terrorists left and right.

Also, I'm starting to think that the missiles where actually loaded into the AMWS cannon attachment. They certainly didn't have any sort of missile containers, unless those units were off-screen.

Ah, and Berkut...why am I not surprised that villains are going to pilot it? I mean, look at that thing. It's like EvilDesign 101. I also get the feeling that the whole Major guy is the same one from TSFiA segments. If that the case...this isn't going to end well.

I'm writing up Cui's survival to one of those freak battlefield coincidences.

mangamuscle 2012-12-10 19:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alastor Mobius Toth (Post 4469800)
I'm writing up Cui's survival to one of those freak battlefield coincidences.

I think quite the opposite, next episode will be the classic "I made it, I made, I maKYAAAAHH" nomnomnom

NoemiChan 2012-12-10 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by klare (Post 4469691)
did anyone really think Cui die in that explosion? she gotta live to comment how wonderful is Yuuya...

I have thoughts that she might have died during that scene.. But I guess the director has a better (gruesome) death scene reserved for her, if she'll die that is.. Damn you Director!!!!

yankky5 2012-12-10 20:33

Ohh~~~!! this ep was nice... Whats more next ep is gonna be a 3rd gen TSF bargain sale!!

grevierr 2012-12-10 20:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by ogon_bat (Post 4470007)
I think quite the opposite, next episode will be the classic "I made it, I made, I maKYAAAAHH" nomnomnom

More like "I made it! Now to board the J-10... Whats this sticky fluid on the controls, hydraulic fluid?"

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankky5 (Post 4470084)
Ohh~~~!! this ep was nice... Whats more next ep is gonna be a 3rd gen TSF bargain sale!!

Its a Soviet TSF free for all with BETAs rushing to get some.

black knight iust 2012-12-11 00:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raxnom (Post 4468559)
IT IS HEEEEEEEEEEERE! MoFo Berkut :D

And that stereotypical villain laugh at the end. lol :D

10/10

Berkut! Berkut! Berkut! .... when did i develop a likeing for this tsf

Quote:

good karma

Shiranui vs Berkut

NoemiChan 2012-12-11 00:54

So the "turncoat terrorist" is the "final boss"?