AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Regios (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Chrome Shelled Regios - Q & A (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=78082)

Crisis 2009-08-25 18:37

Questions....

The random black n white anime that pops up - is that related at all to Chrome Shelled Regios?
Who was that red haired guy who took Nina to the sofa and what was that all about - they sitting on a sofa and watching that black n white anime?

Who is Saya - she seems to be in the black n white anime- but how is she related to Leifon's world?

What's special about Leerine in terms of her magic powers?

What was that about sword of asha.... and stuff?

willyvereb 2009-08-26 09:40

Let' see:
1.) It was Legend of Regios(A Light Novels about the past of Regios's world). It has a non-engrish more complete DVD version. I don't if it has translations or not. The one in CSR is more like a promotion for DVDs.
2.)red haired guy? Dixerio Maskabane or he calls himself like that. He's a temporal traveller or something like that. He has his own Light Novels(Regios Crusade). But in general he's really mysterious figure.
3.)Dixerio explained Nina a few thing about the past of Regios world. They made it with that scene.
4.) Saya is the mother of all Electronic Fairies. Her body lies in the basement of Grendan as you know from the anime. There's more about her, but I think that's enough.
5.)Saya(her spirit or something like that) resides in Leerin(more properly in her right eye). Her "magic powers" is thanks to that. She has something other too, but it only has a role in the Light Novels.
6.)I don't really understand what do you mean. If the sword merging thing at the last episode, then it was the greatest ROFL and WTF scene for me from the whole series. And it's only made up at for the sake of eyecandy from the animators.

Crisis 2009-08-26 18:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by willyvereb (Post 2605802)
Let' see:
6.)I don't really understand what do you mean. If the sword merging thing at the last episode, then it was the greatest ROFL and WTF scene for me from the whole series. And it's only made up at for the sake of eyecandy from the animators.

Thanks/. I guess I should read the light novels when I get a chance.

Q.6, I meant what the Haikizoku or the baddies that the foul-mouthed Heavens Blade girl fought were talking about ... something about sword that will slay Akasha or something like that...

Full Metal Coast 2009-11-25 01:15

im currently reading the light novels and i was just wondering how many novels does season 1 of CSR cover?

azarhal 2009-11-25 08:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Full Metal Coast (Post 2784344)
im currently reading the light novels and i was just wondering how many novels does season 1 of CSR cover?

Season 1 goes up to vol. 7. It took stuff from vol. 8, vol. 9 and vol. 10 too.

black_cat1 2010-08-21 08:55

Any1 know where I can bought Legend of Regios online (I don't know it's Japanese name to search on amazon.jp)?

azarhal 2010-08-21 09:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by black_cat1 (Post 3203146)
any1 know where i can bought legend of regios online (i don't know it's japanese name to search on amazon.jp)?

レジェンド・オブ・レギオスiii レギオス顕現
レジェンド・オブ・レギオスii イグナシス覚醒
レジェンド・オブ・レギオスi リグザリオ洗礼

Von Himmel 2010-10-28 01:13

Does Regios has a complete wiki link that is up to date ?

shmaster 2010-10-28 23:14

Asfar as I know, NO.
Even the Wiki in Japanese is incomplete.

Forbin 2011-05-31 23:58

Just an FYI the anime in English is availble on Netflix Instant Queue for those peeps in the states.

vansonbee 2011-06-27 03:04

Where does the anime leave off in the novel?

azarhal 2011-06-27 06:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by vansonbee (Post 3668698)
Where does the anime leave off in the novel?

Somewhere around book 12, but it diverge greatly from the storyline at that point.

vansonbee 2011-06-27 10:49

Thank you~

Here another silly request, where can I view this or download it?

MasterVampire 2011-09-15 01:49

I just finished this anime and I loved it!

Its been a few years now.... Will there be a season 2?

azarhal 2011-09-15 06:21

No news about a season 2 so far.

There is about 1 year left for the light novels to conclude, so they might be waiting for that. Although, the anime also screwed that story toward the end...not sure if it is fixable.

rqgenevieve 2012-05-13 21:27

pairings?

What are the official pairings of Chrome Shelled Regios? If anyone could tell me, I'd really appreciate it :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

willyvereb 2012-05-15 09:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by rqgenevieve (Post 4159323)
What are the official pairings of Chrome Shelled Regios? If anyone could tell me, I'd really appreciate it :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

You mean the light novels (the original source), right?

Well, as usual the romance plot won't be settled until the end of the novels.

What we do know that
Spoiler for Light Novel Spoilers:

WarStalkeR 2012-12-22 14:24

So, what's the current progress with Leerin x Layfon? I mean already 22 volumes out, and discussion in spoiler topic was closed on volume 19, so I interested what happened for these 3 volumes? Because something happened definitely between Leerin and Layfon, I can tell it from volume 11's illustrations, so I will be really grateful if somebody will explain me what happened.

ReaperxKingx 2012-12-27 12:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarStalkeR (Post 4485712)
So, what's the current progress with Leerin x Layfon? I mean already 22 volumes out, and discussion in spoiler topic was closed on volume 19, so I interested what happened for these 3 volumes? Because something happened definitely between Leerin and Layfon, I can tell it from volume 11's illustrations, so I will be really grateful if somebody will explain me what happened.

Spoiler for Response:

ghost013 2013-07-14 02:35

So can anyone explain Felli and Layfon's relationship?