AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L) Yuruyuri♪♪ (2nd Season) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=109022)

Tatiana Razajev 2011-12-21 14:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevie_Nix (Post 3911292)
Considering that there is already seven volumes of manga in the on going Yuru Yuri series, plus side series that take place at their school and Yuru Yuri anthologies, I would say yes.

I have heard that there's supposed to be a manga called "Reset" that's related to Yuru Yuri, and in fact the lead girl of that series appeared in the first season.

I suppose that one would be one of the side series? If there are other ones, I never heard of them.

That being said, I have to wonder how much they'd actually adapt outside of the main manga series. They might decide the anime will only focus on the main stuff and side stuff will either not get adapted at all or done separately.

amasposu 2011-12-21 16:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevie_Nix (Post 3909871)
As long as the background and secondary characters do not turn into Voids Of Nothing I think we will be fine. (How the hell someone though that was a good idea I honestly do not know.)

I am sorry. I have no idea what you just said. (I'm guessing you are being sarcastic.)

Transitions 2011-12-21 16:23

great topic, i hope can see complete.

cheers

Hiroi Sekai 2011-12-21 16:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by poisui (Post 3912647)
I am sorry. I have no idea what you just said. (I'm guessing you are being sarcastic.)

I'm assuming focal points like shows often do when they receive a second season. Take the popular character, monetize the hell out of them! Hayate no Gotoku and Hina would be one fine example.:heh:

Midonin 2011-12-21 17:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by poisui (Post 3912647)

Minami-ke's second season rendered anyone who wasn't a named character into living silhouettes, turning the world into a very weird place. It is hoped for that Yuru Yuri♪♪ does not do this. It's really creepy.

Kotohono 2011-12-21 23:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by papermario13689 (Post 3912668)
I'm assuming focal points like shows often do when they receive a second season. Take the popular character, monetize the hell out of them! Hayate no Gotoku and Hina would be one fine example.:heh:

Can we hope SakuHima would be that for this series? :D

Used Can 2011-12-21 23:11

Two words: Fuck Yeah

Stevie_Nix 2011-12-22 02:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tatiana Razajev (Post 3912587)
I have heard that there's supposed to be a manga called "Reset" that's related to Yuru Yuri, and in fact the lead girl of that series appeared in the first season.

I suppose that one would be one of the side series? If there are other ones, I never heard of them.

That being said, I have to wonder how much they'd actually adapt outside of the main manga series. They might decide the anime will only focus on the main stuff and side stuff will either not get adapted at all or done separately.

I think the other side series are more collection of short by other manga-ka so they fit more into doujin. Considering Takaoka Hiro, the lead of Reset has a voice actress, I would not doubt that some of that series might make it in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midonin (Post 3912730)
Minami-ke's second season rendered anyone who wasn't a named character into living silhouettes... It's really creepy.

The worst part, when the freaking living silhouettes started talking to the leads! Worst nightmare fuel in a slice of live series outside Chinatsu's art.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konakaga (Post 3913060)
Can we hope SakuHima would be that for this series? :D

If I throw money at the screen hard enough will this happen? I want more Double Tsun!

teja208 2011-12-23 02:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevie_Nix (Post 3909871)
As long as the background and secondary characters do not turn into Voids Of Nothing I think we will be fine. (How the hell someone though that was a good idea I honestly do not know.)

The "Voids Of Nothing" is refering to an infemous sound effect "A-kari---n" right?

BaKaBaKaOtaKu 2011-12-23 03:34

O__o i'm surprised the second season came this early. LOL I can't say I'm really happy about the first season since the staff tend to exclude such awesome Yui/Kyouko from the manga in favor of their sad Ayanox kyouko sequences that weren't in the original.

Here's to hoping for more yui x kyouko awesomeness!! XDD and Himawari x Sakurako as well. and..and Kaede x Mari-chan too..-shot to death-

EDIT: Akane is a must!! XDD

Stevie_Nix 2011-12-23 17:23

Happy Yuri Christmas!

Namori would like to wish the fans a Happy Yuri Christmas.:D

King-Slayer 2011-12-23 20:49

Sooo glad that this got a season 2. Akane must appear and i want alot more Ayano this season as well. We just need some more translated yuru yuri to make everything great.

Von Himmel 2011-12-23 20:57

>That christmas pic
>Sakurako and Himawari

...mother of god o.o;

Stevie_Nix 2011-12-23 23:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Himmel (Post 3915963)
>That christmas pic
>Sakurako and Himawari

...mother of god o.o;

Heh, glad you enjoyed it. I actually been looking for some good Christmas related Yuru Yuri pictures for a while and that fit the bill perfectly.

HasuMasu 2011-12-24 01:09

Double tsun Christmas pic ftw. :heh:

tsunade666 2011-12-24 06:27

^ WHAT PICTURE!!!!!? me wants to see :D

Kotohono 2011-12-24 08:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsunade666 (Post 3916600)

namori drawn sakuxhima x-mas:
Spoiler for HNNNNGGG warning:

tsunade666 2011-12-24 11:17

HNNNNNNG MOMENTS!!! thanks for the link

Stevie_Nix 2011-12-24 20:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detective-san (Post 3916280)
Double tsun Christmas pic ftw. :heh:

The best kind of Christmas is a double Tsun Christmas!

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsunade666 (Post 3916600)

Oh, sorry I should have pointed out sometimes you needed to refresh for the picture to show up. Or you can go to this twitpic link.

Merry Christmas!:p

P.S.
That's a cute picture of Mari on the left hand side too.

Sumeragi 2011-12-25 18:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevie_Nix (Post 3915741)
Namori would like to wish the fans a Happy Yuri Christmas.:D

Check the Pixiv account. Lots of nice pictures.

johnishida 2011-12-25 18:58

Watched the whole first season today! Loved it! Looking forward to the second season cause I need more Kyoko!

Flower 2011-12-25 19:00

Hmm ... watched the first season the other day as well, and while there were a few light laughs here and there it really wasn't my cup of tea. Ah well. Maybe S2 will be better for me?

Stevie_Nix 2011-12-25 19:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flower (Post 3918496)
Hmm ... watched the first season the other day as well, and while there were a few light laughs here and there it really wasn't my cup of tea. Ah well. Maybe S2 will be better for me?

You can always give S2 a try, slice of life series do tend to get better overtime. That said you may not like S2 anymore then S1, it all really depends on what kind of comedic Yuri series you are looking for.

Flower 2011-12-25 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevie_Nix (Post 3918521)
You can always give S2 a try, slice of life series do tend to get better overtime.

This is true ... I am a big "slice of life"/"coming of age" fan (in all mediums), but like all fans of any medium not all attempts therein appeal to each equally. This one didn't do much for me. Ah well, we will see. :)

Stevie_Nix 2011-12-25 19:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flower (Post 3918524)
This is true ... I am a big "slice of life"/"coming of age" fan (in all mediums), but like all fans of any medium not all attempts therein appeal to each equally. This one didn't do much for me. Ah well, we will see. :)

Well hopefully S2 does it for you. I will admit, the original manga didn't really do much for me, for some reason the anime really "clicked."

I wonder, why exactly did it not work for you if you don't mind me asking?

Flower 2011-12-25 19:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevie_Nix (Post 3918534)
Well hopefully S2 does it for you. I will admit, the original manga didn't really do much for me, for some reason the anime really "clicked."

I wonder, why exactly did it not work for you if you don't mind me asking?

:heh:

I wonder if my reply is appropriate in this particular thread ... hmm ... let me send you a message about it instead. :)

Stevie_Nix 2011-12-25 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flower (Post 3918537)
:heh:

I wonder if my reply is appropriate in this particular thread ... hmm ... let me send you a message about it instead. :)

I don't see why not, unless you don't want anyone else to see it for some reason.

maximilianjenus 2011-12-26 16:33

If you did not like hte first season Id on't see any reason you would like a season 02, though in my case I liked .lucky star more when they introduced new characters, dunno if they will add characters in this one.

Kotohono 2011-12-26 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by maximilianjenus (Post 3919830)
If you did not like hte first season Id on't see any reason you would like a season 02, though in my case I liked .lucky star more when they introduced new characters, dunno if they will add characters in this one.

There are some new who might appear...
Spoiler for minor spoiler:

Stevie_Nix 2011-12-27 00:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konakaga (Post 3920089)
There are some new who might appear...
Spoiler for minor spoiler:

Ohh, I hope that is true.

Ravenblitz 2011-12-30 06:18

Spoiler for Megami:

HasuMasu 2011-12-30 06:27

^ Akarin~~!

As usual, left out. :heh:

Stevie_Nix 2011-12-30 19:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detective-san (Post 3924797)
^ Akarin~~!

Artist: "Well got that drawing of all eight girls under the blankets for Megumi done."
Editor: "Lets see there is Himwari, Sakurko, Ayano, Yui, Chinatsu, Kyouko, Chitose, and Chizuru... Wait I think we forgot someone."
Artist: "Shit... what's her face. Ami? Akane? Akko? Damn it what was her name again?"
Editor: "Akari I think."
Artist: "Akari. Well I dug up the reference material but I don't think we will make the deadline if I have to redraw it whole picture to fit her in."
Editor: "Ah, just stick her head at the bottom, no one will probably notice anyway."

While probably planned, I like to think her lack of character is starting to make the creators of the series forget her... what's her face again?

Stevie_Nix 2011-12-31 19:04

TOSHINOU KYOUKO Will Return July 2012!

Yuruyuri♪♪ will air in July 2012 according to an ad for Yuru Yuri character goods and CDs put out by Lawson and HWV.

HasuMasu 2012-01-01 02:00

Damn it, I want my Yuruyuri now. :heh:

Undertaker 2012-01-01 13:02

I just got caught up on manga, man I would love to see Akarin's older sister, by far the most perverted character in the series, to get animated....

johnishida 2012-01-01 13:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevie_Nix (Post 3927111)
Yuruyuri♪♪ will air in July 2012 according to an ad for Yuru Yuri character goods and CDs put out by Lawson and HWV.

I was expecting an April release D:
Oh well, I'll just rewatch season one until the second airs :D

Stevie_Nix 2012-01-01 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnishida (Post 3928171)
I was expecting an April release D:
Oh well, I'll just rewatch season one until the second airs :D

Yuruyuri♪♪ starting in Spring 2012 would have been nice, but I kind of expected it would be at least until summer.

Om Nerabdator 2012-01-10 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detective-san (Post 3924797)
^ Akarin~~!

im honestly getting very annoyed with that stupid lame gag!!

Shes one of my favourite characters but mostly everyone treats her like shes not there!!!

Hiroi Sekai 2012-01-10 22:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator (Post 3942231)
im honestly getting very annoyed with that stupid lame gag!!

Shes one of my favourite characters but mostly everyone treats her like shes not there!!!

But...you just said it's a gag. That means everyone DOES know she's there; they're just acting like she doesn't as per the running joke, but whilst knowing she's awesome.