AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L) Persona 4 (TV) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=103307)

viperdk1 2011-04-11 11:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyero Fox (Post 3566813)
if you look at the site theres a "Special" maybe thats it :)

Ah yeah, didn't notice that "Special" section - though it's currently greyed out, as is the OP & ED section (gotta admit, that'll be a nice touch - what with probably showing the OP & ED before the anime comes out).

It's hard to tell, to be fair. We'll just have to wait until more information is revealed (ya know, like a synopsis of what's going on). :)

However, it seems as though the characters on the site (Yu, Yosuke, Chie and Yukiko) don't look all that different in comparison to what they look like in the game - so part of me thinks that, if it is a sequel, the anime will start at a point that isn't too far beyond the game's ending (six months, a year at a stretch?).

Laith 2011-04-11 11:33

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSsssssssssssssssssssssssss

Expecting:

-Souji Seta Yu Narukami being badass.
- Remixed Soundtrack, this is a must.
- All Social Link MAXed.
- Yukiko or Harem route, no exceptions (mostly a joke).

fertygo 2011-04-11 11:36

I hope they can cover some of "Slice-of-life" episode instead making typical rushed adaptation.

Goty 2011-04-11 11:49

The "Special" is just one of the many sections in the site. I honestly don't see how it could be related to a "sequel". It's more than likely an adaptation.

Child_of_Sierra 2011-04-11 12:03

Hoping for a good adaptation of this. At the very least the anime might produce more animations like those found in the game.

Renchan 2011-04-11 12:04

PV

It looks pretty good.

viperdk1 2011-04-11 12:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renchan (Post 3566869)
PV

It looks pretty good.

Looking at 0:31/0:32 (it only shows up for a split second), it seems like that was an animated version of
Spoiler for Persona 4:

Based on that then, it's an adaptation - though as I said earlier, let's see what happens in terms of more information.

Must admit though, pointlessly discussing what might happen is fun :D

RRW 2011-04-11 12:21

i wonder if it contain persona 5 teaser at the end. it have to be reason to animate 2/3 years old game

tsunade666 2011-04-11 12:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renchan (Post 3566869)
PV

It looks pretty good.

Nice.... but that's all had been shown in the game
Spoiler:

SidVicious 2011-04-11 12:45

More Yukiko = awesome :D

OceanBlue 2011-04-11 12:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsunade666 (Post 3566901)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Renchan 2011-04-11 12:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsunade666 (Post 3566901)
Spoiler:

It's new footage I believe, the scene wjere the train when entered the station looks different from the game.

Spoiler:

Blue-kun 2011-04-11 12:51

Nice to see AIC behind this, but Seiji Kishi... makes me worried. Not a fan of most of his works, exception being Sunred, which, in any case, isn't something I'd use as an indicative for Persona. And I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but somewhat disappointed with Meguro doing the music. I was a big fan back in the day, but his more... hip hop-ish approach to music that started with Persona 3/4 aren't really my cup of tea. Miss the good old days of SMT stuff like DDS.

Oh well, still looking forward to it and with some luck my fears will be put to rest when the show actually starts. And I get to see Rise animated. How awesome is that? :heh:

velocity7 2011-04-11 12:53

I, for one, am looking forward to Meguro composing for this anime. :)

SaintessHeart 2011-04-11 12:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goty (Post 3566816)
I fully agree if you're talking about the english dub, but...Teddy/Kuma was voiced by Kappei freakin' Yamaguchi in the original, he's used to voice any kind of character.

It is the Japanese dub. His voice sounds too squeaky like a car-horn crossed with a duck used as a stand-in pipes for an organ.

velocity7 2011-04-11 13:01

Spoiler:

Kyero Fox 2011-04-11 13:41

I don't think he'll pick anyone, ratther they all like him and each get their momments with them.

tsunade666 2011-04-11 13:42

Harem END ALL THE WAY!

In the game I aim first for Yukiko and Rise. Chie is east but Naoto is hard.

I'm also having trouble on how they will adapt the social link in the morning and midnight channel in the night.

I hope for at least 2 cour. If not..... I hope at least the animation will put up a good fight against the butchered time.

viperdk1 2011-04-11 14:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsunade666 (Post 3566969)
Harem END ALL THE WAY!

I'm also having trouble on how they will adapt the social link in the morning and midnight channel in the night.

I hope for at least 2 cour. If not..... I hope at least the animation will put up a good fight against the butchered time.

I can't see it being anything less than 2-cour - after all, P3:TS was 2-cour as well, and it had very little to do with P3, aside from a couple of characters.

If P4A is a simple adaptation instead of a sequel like P3:TS, anything less than 2-cour would be an injustice (wouldn't say no to it being maybe 3-cour. :) 4-cour would be great, but it could possibly be a bit too much)

In terms of the social link, I aim for Chie first, then work my way around the rest - and given one small event in the ending (I won't spoil for anyone), I'd say that a YuxChie relationship is possibly canon. Of course, that is pointless conjecture - and I could be completely off the mark ;)

Angelic Cross 2011-04-11 14:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsunade666 (Post 3566969)
Harem END ALL THE WAY!

Or they could be cruel and go with the "Friends Only" run. I will laugh hard at all the disappointed shippers if they do it.